[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like all *hot* girls are taken. Now I don't mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1481940212754.jpg (31KB, 500x689px) Image search: [Google]
1481940212754.jpg
31KB, 500x689px
I feel like all *hot* girls are taken. Now I don't mean they respond with "I have a boyfriend" as a rejection but that I see them out and about *always* with a boyfriend. I'm getting older and I'd rather not waste anymore time trying to find someone. These girls also aren't too loyal with their eyes either most of the time. So is poaching a hot girl from a boyfriend how you have to do it in the big leagues? It seems like that'd be my only option if I want to find someone I want. The girls don't seem to care how much they disrespect their boyfriend.
>>
Just lol @ dating someone you "steal" from someone else

You're in your teens aren't you?
>>
>>17974672
No, I'm not actually. All the hot girls have dweeb boyfriends and I'm not settling for a fat and ugly girl.
>>
From the way you talk you sound like a serial killer or just really ugly.
>>
>>17974684
This is me, I am trying to think if stealing a girl from a man is morally correct, my mind says no, but my dick wants a fine ass on it again. I won't settle for an average girl, if the girl I fancy has a bf I will try to take her from you, the only thing is I'm short and a little over weight, but I got more money than most of the men of which I've taken,
>either don't think about her bf or find a single hot girl,
Btw women want you to be an upgrade form there present bf for you to actually take her
>>
>>17974701
Definitely not ugly. Definitely not a serial killer. Poaching is the correct term for stealing a gf. I don't know what you're on about. Sounds like jealous, liberal, faggot-infested /adv/ is hitting it out of the park again.
>>
>>17974703
Yeah dude, I get ya. Worse thing is I have a type that I fall in love with so I'm lying to myself if I try to get with another type of girl. I don't want to break up a relationship for no point. Not that the boyfriend would have to know, but that is really scummy. I need to ramp up the rate at which I go through girls, however.
>>
>>17974732
What do you mean you have a type?
Girls tend to get hot at the idea on cheating on her beta bf, you could always be like "you know sucking me off isint cheating" or something like that, then in the heat of the moment, bend her over and fuck her without telling her, if she's already hot, she won't stop you, (oh n btw sucking someone of us cheating), just keep it on the DL as much as possible, some situation will be worse than others, but if you do care about their relationship, keeping your fling a secret is the way to go
>>
>>17974732
Are you trying to be a Mr. steal your girl?
>>
>>17974744
I mean I like a certain facial phenotype on a girl that drives me crazy and has triggered love at first sight (and the proceeding long crushes) in the past. I haven't had it happen with any other type, so I wouldn't want to ruin a relationship for someone I'm impartial to. The type is rare to find.

You writing out what I'd have to do just makes me feel worse about the situation.
>>
>>17974765
Lol, it's not like the women aren't nearly giving themselves away sometime. Mr. don't-mind-if-i-do if you will. I'm just wondering if that's how most guys do it these days. Or do they wait til a girl is single?
>>
A woman that would cheat on her man with you is just a fuck at best, definitely not gf material.

She's probably done it before and she'll definitely do it again.

Up to you OP but go into it with your eyes open.
>>
>>17974653
Your feeling is wrong.

There are lots of pretty and average girls that aren't taken.

If you want a stable relationship, don't go for someone who would cheat on her boyfriend with you. They will cheat on you as soon as someone better comes around.
>>
>>17974714
You sure? Cuz this thread has a beta autist vibe to it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.