[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so obsessed with this girl it's insane. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

I'm so obsessed with this girl it's insane. It's gotten to the point where when she hangs out with her female friends, I get scared she's a lesbian. She's given me no indication of this, but I'm just so scared of someone else being with her. Whenever I see pictures of her on Facebook I feel like throwing up. I hate this, and I hate myself for feeling like this. I love her, and she deserves someone better than me, but I need her.

I guess I don't know really what I'm asking. I'm just feeling really down tonight and I need someone to try and straighten out my problems.
>>
>>17974431
Sounds like you need to go outside
>>
My bf is like this with me. I love the attention and clinginess but sometimes it gets exhausting. I used to be this way but time heals everything bla bla
You are insecure OP. Work on this. Have a little faith, trust your lady. I know it's hard as hell but it gets better and easier in time. Baby steps. Just try not to over think yourself and worry to death. Just a little trust goes a long way. She is with you for a reason anon. Remembering that is key
>>
Stop being so paranoid, ask her out or something at least if she rejects you, you can stop obsessing over all the imaginative dick she's getting
>>
>>17974467
That's nice of you to say, but that's the problem. She isn't with me and never has been.

I thought I would feel much better by now, but I don't really.
>>
It takes a woman to make a man. Time to do self reflective thinking. Work on yourself and try to keep a positive, supportive mind set. Most guys like girls who appear bisexual, she could just be trying to impress you herself for all you know. Romance is supposed to be fun, appreciate it enough and you can reap the rewards with the effort you put in. First you must learn to love yourself though.
>>
>>17975761
>Most guys like girls who appear bisexual, she could just be trying to impress you herself for all you know.

I can pretty much guarantee that's not the case. The pictures I see of her on Facebook wouldn't cause a normal person to have the thoughts I have, I know that. She's not even much of a hugger. The most contact I've seen in any of these pictures is her and her friend with their arms around each other's shoulders.
>>
>>17975740
Your feelings for her are not right. You are not with her, you probably don't even know at her except superficially. Yet, the feelings are there. Acknowledge that they are not right and that you are not an animal, and you can get stronger than mere feelings. It's about as hard as for an alcoholic not to drink booze, it's difficult but possible.
>>
>>17975765
You'd be surprised m8. Just don't give up on yourself is all I'm saying. Even if you don't get the girl life gives you these opportunities, don't take them for granted.
>>
>>17975740
OP, how do you know her? Can you tell us a bit more her? Also, when did you fall in love with her? You know, a little back story.
>>
>>17975784
I've known her for about six years. We were friends, but I only started having feelings for her about three years ago. And we started seeing each other more around that time. She's still in high school, I've graduated, that's why I don't see her much anymore.

I really miss seeing her as often as I used to. I could talk to her without coming across as spergy, which is unusual for me. I could make her laugh, and it was the best feeling in the world. But I graduated and now the times I see her are few and far between.

I know I don't have the right to feel jealous over a girl I've never dated, but I do. I really do.
>>
>>17975798
If you're not willing to stack the deck more in your favor you're going to lose out when she starts playing the game too. Young love doesn't last long anyways though so there's that to look forward to.
>>
>>17975798
Oh. So it's not a creepy crush, that changes a lot of things.

Well, why didn't you ask her out when you were in HS? Also when will she graduate? Maybe ask her out then.

But if you don't, there are some ways to overcome the crush, treat it as a breakup, you know, no contact, delete her facebook, yadda yadda.

But OP, aren't you obsessing because you still have the "what if" feeling? You can directly confess (probably a bad idea), you can try to hang out with her a bit more so you can then ask her out.
Or on the contrary, you could hang out with other girls to get her out of your head.
It's up to you OP
>>
>>17975826
I think she plans on going to college hours away, but I can hope her plans change and she takes classes at the community college I work at. I've never asked anyone out, and the thought terrifies me. I guess I felt good enough just being her friend and hanging out with her, but now that I don't see her it's just unbearable.

I've never met anyone like her. I feel lucky to even know her.
>>
>>17975858
This is the part when you act suave af and ask her to "hang out" with you, eventually turning hang outs to dates after slipping it out subtly and see how she responds. Make her want to change her future to be with you. Groom yourself, keep the place clean, netfix and chill until there's a good movie or something to see then pull out the date card. Followed by more interesting ones thereafter. Good luck anon!
>>
>>17975858
I've been in the same position friendo, actually i am in that situation, but i fucked up, i really can't get her out of my mind. Now she's 500km away from here. It really worries me, it makes me think if i will ever find someone like her, it makes me think if she feels in the same way than i do, fuck, why she has to be so fucking indirect. I've been thinking of just being honest to her, via chat, so she can finally kill my love for her or at least allow me to become her friend, but i'm afraid that i might cut an once in a lifetime opportunity, i've been thinking of studying in the big city she's at just in order to have a last chance to see her, to talk to her, and see if she can give me a last chance. Anyways, good luck Anon, i have no experience in life but fuck, don't fuck up like i did,
>>
>>17976014
I hope it works out for you too. I was supposed to go out with some friends tonight, but I had to work late. I'm pretty lonely again tonight. She went on a trip to Trump's inauguration, so I'm seeing new pictures of her all the time.
>>
>>17975858
Yes OP, you've never met anyone like her, but that doesn't mean that you won't. Try to see more girls, you've put her on a pedestal, that's why it seems like you can't forget her, that she is perfect bla bla, but if you meet other girls (even as friends), it'll give you another perspective and you may manage to get her out of your head.
>>
>>17974431
I know exactly how you feel I'm in the same situation except she doesn't even give 2 shits about me. I still can't get over how perfect she is cause I'm a fucking loser with no morals
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.