[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been lifting consistently, doing cool hobbies, working

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: winston.jpg (197KB, 720x400px) Image search: [Google]
winston.jpg
197KB, 720x400px
I've been lifting consistently, doing cool hobbies, working and improving myself physically and personally yet i still feel like a fucking insecure autist.
What do
>>
>>17974145

fake it till you make it

you're almost there pal

don't stop now
>>
>>17974166
This.
Take five minutes a day to tell yourself audibly how fucking cool you are. I'm srs.
What hobbies are you doing?
>>
Go a few towns over, go to a diner or small restaurant, try to be friendly with waitress. If you splerg, who cares you'll never see them again.
>>
>>17974145
who is this Winston fellow?
>>
It takes time. Keep at it and eventually you'll get good.
>>
>>17974166
That just seems really insincere.
Not a fan of faking it but i guess i can try it.

>>17974174
Mostly music related (play guitar, music production) but also have an interest in philosophy, lifting. Also been thinking in doing martial arts and learn self defense.

>>17974205
Lead singer of Parkway Drive. He kinda looks like me except older and with bigger ears.
>>
>>17974241
in regards to the faking it, that really is the only way. The only way you're gonna stop feeling that way is when you have friends that you feel really comfortable around and that confide in you. only way to get to that point is to not come across as a sperg
>>
>>17975526
This. Haven't you heard the phrase
>Fame it til you make it
>Act as if
?
Go listen to the song "Whistle a Happy Tune" from The King and I, it explains the concept.
>>
Here's the key to a happier life people..

Stop giving a fuck what other people think.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.