[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it weird for a 22 year old guy like me to date a 27 year old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1484410804560.jpg (758KB, 1642x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1484410804560.jpg
758KB, 1642x2000px
Is it weird for a 22 year old guy like me to date a 27 year old woman?
Personally I don't really care but there's still a little voice in my head saying "that's weird".
Especially since she is the same age as my sister.

Do women around 27 even go for guys in their early 20's?
>>
File: Ukivok.jpg (1MB, 1804x1184px) Image search: [Google]
Ukivok.jpg
1MB, 1804x1184px
It's not weird. It is a little odd if you marry, but when it comes to romance age differences aren't weird.
>>
>>17974045

+5 on you isn't that much but likely she is way more mature than you are & wrapping you around her little finger

this is fine for now but in a few years you too will mature & realize either shes been playing you for a fool or she really is a nice girl
>>
>>17974122
idk I don't want to sound like a walking meme but I've been told I genuinely look and act like I'm around 24-25. And when I met this girl I thought she was ~22 because she didn't act like a 26 year old. So I figure it averages out and is perfect.

She's far too innocent to be manipulating anyone, especially me.
>>
>22
>I've been told I genuinely look and act like I'm around 24-25.
retards told you that
>>
>>17974148

well go for it !!!
>>
>>17974045
You're fine. Age works logarithmically. If I'm 16 and I've been dating someone for 4 years, I've been dating them for 25% of my life. That's why as we get older, years start to go by much faster. I'd say as long as you're above 20 you can date most any age you want and it's considered acceptable.
>>
>>17974148
I am 23 and my ex girlfriend was 27, and it wasn't all that weird. She was probably the most weirded out by it, but she got over it pretty quickly.

I am the same way. I am years ahead maturity wise, so I understand where you're coming from. My only thought is to make sure that she is truly the one you would like to be with for the rest of your life, since you are still quite young in the grand scheme of things. In the end though dude, just do what makes you happy. If she truly makes you happy and you make her happy, then thats what counts in the end. Good luck man
>>
>>17974045

Its really not that big of a difference. You're both consenting adults, after that it's chemistry.
My partner is 7 years younger than me but we relate better than with our own age groups. Don't overthink it, we're all animals
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.