[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i kill my desire for a gf? I just don't want to have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: PERFECTA.png (554KB, 442x576px) Image search: [Google]
PERFECTA.png
554KB, 442x576px
How do i kill my desire for a gf? I just don't want to have a desire anymore since i'm a omega loser
>>
>>17973994
What is it you like about her?
>>
File: nada sangrona.png (816KB, 591x542px) Image search: [Google]
nada sangrona.png
816KB, 591x542px
>>17973995
She has a smile that is warm, it's a sincere smile, i love it.
>>
>>17973998
Have you ever talked to her?
>>
File: EL CHINGADO FAVOR.png (261KB, 503x254px) Image search: [Google]
EL CHINGADO FAVOR.png
261KB, 503x254px
>>17973999
Yes, we talk daily.
>>
>>17973994
>>17973998
I'm very confused, how'd she go from Santorin to that?
>>
>>17974001
lol she did not. the indian looking guy is Karim, a friend of her. she's still with santorin
>>
>>17974000
Why not ask her out? If she rejects you, you might get over your infatuation
>>
>>17974000
>>17973994
>>17973998
She's not bad looking but she needs to tone down on the makeup and the photoshop
>>
>>17974004
well i can't you know, there's noone in my life i actually want to have a relationship with right now.
If you're thinking about the girl i'm posting well she lives in canada, streamer.
But i just see girls everyday ... That i would like to invite to go out but they're always busy. Everybody.
>>
File: asdfasdfawe.png (455KB, 436x514px) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfawe.png
455KB, 436x514px
>>17974008
She doesn't use much make up, look at pic related she was so pretty even as a child
>>
>>17974016
Then it's too much photoshop. Her skin is unnaturally smooth
>>
File: azol.png (409KB, 485x602px) Image search: [Google]
azol.png
409KB, 485x602px
>>17974031
her skin looks as smooth in her stream, everyday... She has god tier skin and pommes
>>
>>17974010
>If you're thinking about the girl i'm posting well she lives in canada, streamer.
>>17974000
>Yes, we talk daily.

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say by "we talk daily" you mean "I type to her in twitch chat and she responds"?

Don't get a crush on a streamer, dude. It's kinda required for her to talk to her community, it'd be a bad idea not to. Unless you two are flirtatiously DMing each other over twitter or some shit, you're not "talking to her daily" so much as you are "posting in her chat and waiting for a response."

Not trying to be mean, but you're mistaking her job and her acting polite as you two actually talking. Unless I'm wrong and you two really are just having convos together, which I sincerely doubt if you're on /adv/ and posting shots of her when she was a kid (Which is creepy as fuck, please stop doing that?)
>>
>>17974057
i don't have a crush on her dude.
lol wtf is this paragraph i'm just posting her because i had her pictures saved for something else.
Projecting maybe?
>>
>>17974057
also she posted those pics over twitter, lmao everybody can see those.
>>
bump, holy fuck can't anyone in this board give actual advice?
>>
File: 515645444.jpg (19KB, 465x361px) Image search: [Google]
515645444.jpg
19KB, 465x361px
>>17973994
Dig into her life/personality, you'll find something to hate about her, and then keep hating

Litteraly create a conflict with her and make it last
>>
>>17975311
Grow some balls you fucking pussy
>>
>>17973994
>How do i kill my desire for a gf
maybe you can try talking to girls more, works for me. I no longer want a gf after making conversations with them. I've had enough sex for the next few months.
>>
>>17975311
My advice is that you need to realize you can be perfectly happy with a different person. Stop idolizing this one girl and try talking to other women.
>>
Why would you put her pictures here? Makes me think it's bait desu.

Anyways, if it's not bait you have a crush on her. Which seems to have evolved into an obsession. There isn't a perfect, instant cure for it, but unless you keep obsessing over her it will go away. So stop talking to her. Stop looking at her pictures. Stop stalking her profile and whatever other creepy shit you might be doing.

And keep yourself busy. Focus on your hobbies, career, education, whatever you have going in your life. If you don't have anything find something. Also socialize a lot. It may take time, depending on how obsessive you are, but sooner or later you'll get over it.
>>
>>17975615
well there's no this one girl, if you mean KP is just a platonic love which does not make me unhappy in any way.
If you mean not getting any oneitis then great, that's actually my major fault, i always end up too in love with someone that never gave me the slightest chance in first place
>>
>>17975514
hmm this is good, i've done this before but honestly it just makes me feel shitty for ruining a friendship.
>>17975594
no
>>17975604
Yes i know most women are dull and trashy, however there's the ocassional wife material girl that makes me want a gilfriend.
>>
>>17975628
I was talking about her with a friend just moments before i posted this thread so this were the first pics in my folder, so i posted them.
i already do a lot of things, i spend 9 hours in the university plus 2 more in gym so i end up 12 hours away from home and i get home just to eat, shit post, but the problem is i have plenty of pretty women in my university which i must look at because i won't stare at the floor while i'm walking towards class
>>
>>17975643
Holy fuck you're pathetic
>>
>>17975662
wow you're so cool
>>
>>17973994
Couple in pic look related desu
>>
>>17975673
Cooler than you, nerd. Who the fuck falls in love with somebody they aren't even seeing and therefore doesn't even know how she'd treat him?

Go watch Swiss Army Man and 500 Days of Summer. This chick is not perfect, you need to learn to live life and get out of your head.
>>
You do other things. Personally, Ive always been fond of the idea of having a girlfriend, but right now Im not ready. This doesnt stop the feeling of wanting one. Its a little easier though because I really only focus on my work.
>>
>>17974114
every single time you were talking about your crush you posted pictures of her so maybe it stands to reason for everybody ITT to expect her to be the person you're crushing on
>>
>>17975915
I thought it was pretty obvious that she's yet another instagram girl
>>
File: 1484500117888.png (68KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1484500117888.png
68KB, 420x420px
>>17975695
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.