[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I'm a 20 y/o girl. I've spent 100% of my romantic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: windows_xp_bliss-1920x1200.jpg (494KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
windows_xp_bliss-1920x1200.jpg
494KB, 1920x1200px
So I'm a 20 y/o girl. I've spent 100% of my romantic life on older men during high school and it just wasn't exactly the normal life. I've recently met a guy a year younger than me and we've got amazing chemistry, and he's interested in me too. How can I adapt to dating someone a year younger after having unstable relationships with older men at a young age?
>>
>>17973931
>needs advice on how to stick with someone who she gets along with and not go for guys who treat her like crap

1/10 since I replied
>>
It's only one year of difference...Why would it even affect anything?
>>
Why would you do that during high school, to begin with?

Also, do you really need an answer? How thick-skinned are you?
>>
>>17973935
Oh no, I will be completely happy in that relationship and there's no way I'd want to go for anyone else, but I just want advice on how regular relationships and things are. I don't know what's normal anymore and what I should expect at all.
>>
>>17973931
>I've spent 100% of my romantic life on older men during high school
Meaning
>i fucked 30 year olds when I was 15

I see you're one of those girls. You're already damaged beyond repair
See>>17973944
>>
>>17973941
I've had a bad upbringing and childhood. When you're young you don't really know what you're doing, you're gullible and you don't understand consequences. I've had counselling and I'm a lot better now, and I've moved on from that.
>>
Just out of interest...how much older were the guys you hooked up with?
>>
>>17973950
1 I actually hooked up with. The rest was a lot of grooming and things, but no actual intercourse. It wasn't much but it was very emotionally damaging when it's done at a young age.
>>
File: 1480208193730.gif (1MB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1480208193730.gif
1MB, 300x300px
>>17973954
>not mentioning the age-gap

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>17973956
LMAO i'm retarded.
They would have been 18-25, I would have been 14-17
>>
>>17973954
In other words, I was hitting puberty and sucking 40 year duck
>>
File: 1482635118074.png (36KB, 865x526px) Image search: [Google]
1482635118074.png
36KB, 865x526px
There's nothing to adapt.
Just go with the flow and everything else will come into place. You will see 19yo aren't really much different than 25yo. It's not weird dating someone slightly younger than you aswell. There's no rule at all. Enjoy the ride & enjoy the time
>>
You can't, Lisa, you're a whore at heart who loves older cock.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.