[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i be a great lover. like the girl cums everytime great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: question.jpg (79KB, 1024x1207px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
79KB, 1024x1207px
how do i be a great lover. like the girl cums everytime great
>>
Become an oral sex god.
I've never had a girl not cum during oral, usually multiple times. The trick is to not stop once they cum as clits don't work like cocks. It's different for every woman but a go-to first time with someone for me is like
>start slow, gradually picking up the pace
>keep a consistent rhythm
>feel for physical clues that she's reading to pop then tease like you're going to stop, only to actually hit it a little harder
>same applies to when you make her cum - act like you're done but quickly get back onto the clit.
>again it varies at this point but I find going harder and faster here usually a winner.
>what you do with your hands throughout is a judgement call. Touch her all over and see what she responds best to.

Get this down and your golden. Most women will do anything to get served like this and, from experience, I can tell you they will brag to their friends about it.

I've been with women before now who were way out of my league but hooked up because they'd heard about my head action and wanted it for themselves.
>>
>>17973715

I forgot to mention, never dive straight down to busy. Work your way around her body slowly with your mouth and hands, especially inner thighs.
A thing I like to do is lick and kiss up the inside of a thigh, right up to her lips. Linger over her clit for a moment, act like you're going to it then move somewhere else, maybe down the other leg.

Doing this a few times never fails to drive her insane. You'll know when she's ready because next time you pass over it, she'll force it into your mouth.

Have fun!
>>
>>17973790
good advice thanks dude
>>
>>17973663
Be in shape. Lift weights and do cardio so you can just keep fucking. Have a moderately big dick. Don't cum too fast. Be good looking. Grind your pelvic bone into hers.
>>
>>17973813
is 6X6 big enough. i can last about 40 minutes average.
>>
>>17973819
That doesn't really matter if you can go again and again.
>>
File: armstrong.png (563KB, 867x766px) Image search: [Google]
armstrong.png
563KB, 867x766px
>>17973663
>like the girl cums everytime great
>>17973715
>an oral sex god

Or just last long enough. My ex used to come from PIV everytime we had sex.
>>
>>17973828
what is funny about the second statement
>>
>>17973836
>what is funny about the second statement

I don't understand what you are trying to say
>>
>>17973845
why did you post >like the girl cums everytime great
>>
>>17973847
he is trying to say that oral sex isn't the only way you can become a sex god. Implying something doesn't automatically mean that he is making fun of you
>>
>>17973813
what is good exercise routine to get in shape
>>
>>17973896
Read the sticky.
>>
>>17973911
tried fit they never give me a good routine they just say lift but how much and when
>>
>>17973715
So true!
>Get home with my girl, both very drunk and horny
>Want to stick my tounge in her pussy
>She removes clothes, I push her so she lays down in bed
>Get on top, kiss her lips, her neck, her tits (focus on nipples), get down to her thighs, finally get to pussy
>I've tried this a couple other times but failed to make her cum, I'm not quitting this time
>Start licking, all the way to clit, once and again, and again
>Stay on clit longer
>She likes it
>She moves her hips, up and down
>Some minutes later, the orgasm, I take my face away, my mouth full of her cum
>Spit or swallow?
>Spit
>Now it's my turn, get on top again, stick my dick inside, slide into heaven

I don't think she brags about this to anyone, but I've noticed she gets horny more often and is taking care of me more than the usual
>>
>>17974052
>Another day. She doesn't say it, but she's begging me to do it
>Get naked and start working my way down her body
>She fucking loves it
>Cums a lot, my mouth full of cum
>Spit or swallow?
>Swallow. I've earned this. Taste of glory.
>She's in ecstasy. Tells me I could please any woman in the world. Now I want to lick all the pussies.
>>
>>17974070
that's what i really want. to feel sexy to have them keep coming back for more and telling me how much they love it
>>
>>17973828
I agree that knowing how to use your dick is also important but I'll stand by the oral comment.

I've found some women struggle to come from penetration, whereas I've never meet a woman who doesn't cum from oral.

Also not all guys have the luxury of stamina and being hung so it's a great equalizer. Even if you are, a good oral session puts you 2 or 3 up on orgasms before you've even put your dick in.

I don't know OPs penis situation, just that he wants to make girls cum. He could be a two pump chump with a pin dick for all I know.
>>
>>17975161
i am not, i last about 40 minutes on average also i pretty sure you can work on stamina via exercise and general health. further more i don't have a pin dick
>>
bump because i really want to know
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.