[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some legit ways for a guy from the United States to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 80.jpg (490KB, 1344x1800px) Image search: [Google]
80.jpg
490KB, 1344x1800px
What are some legit ways for a guy from the United States to get an East European wife?
>>
>>17973347

Why not try and live in eastern europe.

Poland is doing better economically than Spain and in big cities there are more girls than dudes there.

Girls from poor cities and areas go to study in big cities and guys just stay behind and become drunks and nationalists.

Come and check it out yourself.
>>
>>17973357
How strict are they on immigration? How hard is it to learn Polish? How expensive is it to live in a Polish city? Is it dangerous to be American?
>>
>>17973364
>How strict are they on immigration?
Dude you are an American. You are free to come and live here whenever you want to.
Its the same in v4.

>How hard is it to learn Polish?
its moonspeak for an American. 80% of young Poles speak english so you dont really have to.

>How expensive is it to live in a Polish city?

500$ per month is more than enough.

>Is it dangerous to be American?
Again you are an American. Bandits that will would normally rob and mug you will fight for you.

Poles love Americans
>>
>>17973390
Pretty good sales pitch so far, anon. Thanks.
>>
Pigeon girl plays the cute card, but you just know she's a degenerate.
>>
>>17973390
How do you land a job though? I've heard unless you're a STEM grad or work in some technical trade it's incredibly difficult.
>>
>>17973390
What if I'm a brown American
>>
>>17973347

Mail order.
>>
>>17973390
What about a Mexican?
>>
>>17974193

STEM. Learn to code or how to photoshop. I know a german dude with medicore photoshop skills working as photo retoucher.

You can learn it in 1 month.

>How do you land a job though?

First try couchsurfing and visit several Polish cities. Make a trip for 1-2 months to Poland. See what its like if you enjoy the country. Dont make up your mind without checking it out.

Couchsurfing will help you making some friends and they will help you starting out.

>What about a Mexican?

wear USA t-shirt and you are fine. Hope you dont look middle-eastern
>>
>>17973390
>Poles loves Americans

Is this true? The impression I've gotten is that most Europeans hate America and Americans. Is that just Western Europe?
>>
>>17976702
Probably still not quite right in the head after all that genocide
>>
>>17974230
Through what website/company?

I'm not OP, but I'd seriously consider it.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.