[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Been having ball pain lately, like a dull ache that feels like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
Been having ball pain lately, like a dull ache that feels like its in the tubes above my testicle. Not sure if they're swollen cos its just lots of spaghetti feeling stuff there.
Thought it was due to tight jeans so i've been wearing loose fitting pants but the pains still there.
Feel it the most when sitting down, and they feel like they're always in the way when trying to sleep now. If I sleep on my side then i'm squishing them, if i spread my legs i can feel them dangling and aching still. Just cannot get comfy. Any ideas whats going on down there.
>>
dont worry OP, its your groin.

get boxers that fit, instead of baggy ones
>>
How often do you masturbate?
Have you just started excercisibg recently?
>>
>>17973227
>>17973242
I get the largest boxers I can find so it's more roomy, can that actually be bad?
And masturbate almost daily, which i've noticed stops the pain for a while.
Started exercising properly for about half a year, but this ache has been about 2 months.
>>
>>17973216

Ever had a hernia?

A buddy of mine had one of his vas deferans get closed from scar tissue YEARS after hernia surgery. Ball started to swell, and he had to have surgery (minor).

Or, maybe it's testicular cancer.

Or, now that I think about it, maybe the estrogen hormones in the processed food are causing them to shrink, or make your body reject them.

Or mumps, that is possible.

or could your subconsciousness be telling you something? Maybe you are really a woman trapped in mans body, and your balls are just a reminder of the prison that is your body?

Have you tasted your semen? Might have some clues in there?

Then again, could be blue balls. Lotta titties on 4chan, getting aroused all day gets the blood flowing, but if you aren't cumming, that swelling never gets relieved.

You should probably ask a parent to loom at them. Maybe your mom can inspect them, give them a thorough examination?
>>
>>17973298
No hernia.
Checked and its not cancer apparently
Not sure on the others lol
>>
>>17973216
Im no dr but i do play one on tv... Lol, Jk.. It sounds like you could have a problem that could or could not require medical treatment, If for any reason the pain gets worse go to a dr, But if it stays the same try not whareing tight fitting clothing recommend commando for 2 or 3 days, Try using warm water soaks and lightly and I do mean Lightly rub the skin between each finger in up and down motion,, Not Masturbating the skin on the sack,,, Also stop sexu and masturbating for the same amount of days.. Try a ovc pain med help and lastly Do not do any heavy lifting,, If after a day or two the pain go's away it was nothing big just a strain or some thing but if it dose not then go to your dr could be anything ranging from you pulled some thing to some thing bad.. Hope this helps ya out some and best of luck... P.s Do not use any muscle creams like icy hot or agents to warm the skin it can hurt like hell and could cause a burn..
>>
>>17973260
ive had the same issue, once i started wearing boxers that suspended my balls, no more problems
>>
>>17973298
obvious troll wants you to convert
>>
Medfag here.

You need an ultrassonogram of your balls. There is no other way to find out what the problem is.
>>
>>17973481
KEK
>>
I had something similar, it was a kidney infection.

Just go to the doctor OP, your retardation is creating a disturbance in The Force
>>
>>17973216
Varicocelle veins in the balls or a hydrocelle. Non lifethreatening. Get an ultrasound of your nuts
>>
I've had that multiple times. I went to the doctor and it was determined to be an infection of the testicular tubes, and received me some antibiotics. I THINK both times it happened I used something wacky as lube.

You should go to the doctor op. You will feel better.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.