[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 7

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.

>Brandon, that guy who keeps asking about cuddling in platonic friendships and fart guy
Fuck off
>>
Girls

How can you tell if a shy girl is interested or just likes talking to you? Over text that is
>>
Girls.

I wonder if this says anything about how she views me. I don't have her on Facebook or Snapshot. But I did get her number without issue.
>>
>>17972936
You ask her out.
>>
File: file.png (737KB, 719x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
file.png
737KB, 719x1280px
GIrls.

Does this look like she may have been hinting at us hanging out in that time frame?

This happened months ago, but it just occurred to me today
>>
>>17972944
I mean, are their any indicators in the texts format?
>>
>>17972952
No, there are far too many things that can be misinterpreted through text and you'd be obsessing over nothing. Grow some fucking balls.

>>17972946
>>17972941
>>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
>We're not in their head, we don't know.


Fantastic start to the thread.
>>
>>17972952
I can't honestly think of any.
If I like a guy I will flirt with him, most of the time. But I don't flirt always, and sometimes I sound flirty even if I am not.

Just ask her out.

>>17972946
Perhaps, or maybe she was just complaining. You could have asked her to hang out.
>>
>>17972946
Not really more so than your comment that you had four hours to kill. I mean, doesn't mean she wouldn't have been up for it but she just responded in kind, including the times could've been to highlight the gap or out of habit because she knows her timetable well.
>>
>>17972976
>I can't honestly think of any.
>If I like a guy I will flirt with him, most of the time. But I don't flirt always, and sometimes I sound flirty even if I am not.
>Just ask her out.

I guess. Some stuff she does seems flirty in a lightly teasing sorta way.

>>17972975
>No, there are far too many things that can be misinterpreted through text and you'd be obsessing over nothing. Grow some fucking balls.
True. I'll just go for gold tomorrow and see what happens
>>
>>17972936
You can't. In general texting is pretty difficult to draw conclusions from... some people just "talk" way differently online than in real life. Hell, I have female friends who wouldn't even necessarily give me a hug after hanging out who end every text with "xxx".

>>17972941
I think if anything it says something about how she prefers to communicate with people in general? But it's too difficult to say, there's so many explanations.
>>
>person has sapiosexual/demisexual on their dating site profile (or labels themselves as such)
Is this OK or a red flag? State your gender.
>>
>>17972990
Would be a red flag to me, absolutely. Female.
>>
>>17972976
>Perhaps, or maybe she was just complaining. You could have asked her to hang out.

Shoulda. After me not catching on (If it was her intent) she sorta went cold in a way. Acknowledged me less than usual.

>>17972982
>Not really more so than your comment that you had four hours to kill. I mean, doesn't mean she wouldn't have been up for it but she just responded in kind, including the times could've been to highlight the gap or out of habit because she knows her timetable well.

Maybe. But we sorta already knew eachothers schedules. As we had the 3:05 together, and she told me in the past that her Psych ended at 10:50.

So, I am kinda taking it as sorta a reminder. "Hey',You do know I'm free know, Right?"
>>
>>17972985
>I think if anything it says something about how she prefers to communicate with people in general? But it's too difficult to say, there's so many explanations.

Maybe. But she does seem to be shy, but has ~800 friends on FB, including those that she met around the same time she met me. But, she doesn't seem to do to much publically. So maybe is more of a networking thing for acquaintances than anything else
>>
>>17972990
Female. Red flag.

Even as someone who could identify as "sapiosexual/demisexual", anyone who says stuff like that sounds pretentious and annoying.
>>
>>17972994
Fair point, that does make it more meaningful. Just pretend like you only just realized you can spend this time together and hit her up.
>>
>>17972990
Male here. I'd say yup red flag for sure. 100% easiest way to spot daddy issues. But that's if you actually want to date. If you just want to nut this bitch go for it. These type of girls are so vulnerable and easy dude I speak from experience (crazy in bed too)
>>
>>17972990
Female, they would automatically go in the 'nope' pile.
>>
>>17973003
Eh, this happened two semesters ago. It only occurred to me recently as my friend was telling me how oblivious he is to girls doing stuff like that.
>>
File: vaginal-discharge.jpg (62KB, 640x394px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
vaginal-discharge.jpg
62KB, 640x394px
At high school reunion, this total hottie said she had a huge crush on me since second grade, I didn't even know we went to the same class in second grade. The thing is I didn't recognize her at all, I think we were in different classes. I have been really horny lately, so when we walked to my place, I tried to make a move, she let me kiss her, and when I tried to reach down her pussy she said no I have to take her on a date first in a flirty yet challenging tone...she was so slender in that revealing dress I had to resist the urge to just overpower her, bend her over and fuck her brains out, but saner head prevailed...
We went on a date the next day, dinner movie standard stuffs (I think I watched her more than I watched the movie lol thinking I'm gonna hit that), in the end we were kissing in my car, I reach down her panties again, she kept pushing my hand away and focused on touching my back and shoulder, WTF? my dick was so hard it probably tore my pants, so I just held her down and undressed her, when her bare vagina was visible I tried to finger her, she resisted, but weakly, then I noticed she's sobbing and said "noo.. kiss me", I felt really bad so we went back to kissing and cuddling, for a whole fucking hour. Then, she kissed me one last time, we parted, she said "see you".
Is this a joke? is this girl not horny? Why does she give me blue balls? what does she want? I'm only in my hometown for a week, obviously I cant date her. Haven't had sex once since I entered gradschool at the other side of the continent, and I have to go back soon.
>>
>>17972993
>>17973002
>>17973007
Really? Wouldn't this be good because he would be unlikely to cheat?

>>17973006
But this girl seems so nice and maybe naive. She doesn't sound slutty, Stacey. She doesn't seem open for everyone.
>>
Any way to figure out how attractive I am without posting a selfie to /soc/?

Hate posting photos of myself online
>>
>>17973044
Well, if the only reason why I picked my partner was how unlikely they are to cheat I'd be dating some undesirable guy. There are so many things I value other than potential loyalty.

Plus, even if someone claims to be "demisexual/sapiosexual" they can fuck around. I can claim I'm lesbian on the internet and then take miles of dick every night.
>>
>>17973044
>Wouldn't this be good because he would be unlikely to cheat?
It's not the concept that's so bad. It's the pretentiousness and general vibe that I get from the labels. Like "demisexual" - okay, maybe if you need to know someone at least half a year to be able to assess whether you find them attractive or not, I'd say you're an exception. But most people describing demisexuality sound like they think they're so special for needing to have a connection with someone before going to bed with them... which is just, a whole lot of people. Don't even get me started on acting like it's something odd to be aroused by intelligence or knowledge.

Not to mention, there speaks a certain kind of attitude from using these specific terms. Someone who has really run into the issue of others going too fast too often, is in my opinion better off writing something like "I really value knowing a person well and feeling on the same wavelength before things get physical". That's something every human being understands, not just people familiar with tumblrspeak. Same for valuing and being attracted to intelligence, education etc.
It sounds immature to throw those words around as opposed to just making your damn point.
>>
>>17973035
Just keep on keeping on homie. She probly doesn't want to feed that fire too much since she knows you're leaving, but I'd keep going for it. Who knows, maybe she'll give you a reason to come back home after school. Just don't push too hard and get yourself into rape territory
>>
Looking in the mirror is an adventure every time since i cut my hair short.

We're always told here that girls don't like guys with messy hair, but i like my hair. I think it's funny.
>>
>>17973080
>We're always told here that girls don't like guys with messy hair
Who in the world says that? Virtually every cool male hairstyle looks tousled.

Maybe you mean actually unkempt... and even that has its fans. A friend of mine has a huge unruly jewfro (not even Jewish but passes 100%) and it's his biggest focus of female attention.
>>
>>17973081
>Who in the world says that?
Ever girl on /adv/ ever.

>Virtually every cool male hairstyle looks tousled.
LOOKS tousled. Very carefully styled to look that way.

>Maybe you mean actually unkempt...
Maybe i do. I'm not actually sure about the difference.
>>
>>17973092
Sure it is carefully stylized to look that way, but it's saying something that the right kind of messy is preferable over all around neat and trim.

I still think they were thinking of something else than you are...

>the difference
Unkempt hair doesn't look clean, doesn't shine, doesn't look healthy. It's greasy or dull. Great example is many dudes with long hair who don't realize you can't rinse it with a handful of shampoo in two minutes and be done with it, which means they get knots and split ends etc.
>>
Can't tell if this girl likes me or just wants the attention?

A few months back, I started talking to this girl, she asked for my snapchat and said we should start a streak. All my friends were telling me for sure how she liked me and all that. I didn't believe it though because she told me how she was sad because the guy she liked broke her heart. Now (3-4 months later), I kinda see the signs in that she will randomly touch me or hit me randomly, or when she laughs she'll fall into my shoulder.

I'm not entirely convinced though, as she posts a lot of things on how she's sad a lot and that half of the reason why is she just wants attention. Idk if she likes me for that or not now.
>>
What are some good blowjob tips and tricks? I'd like to spice things up in the bedroom some
>>
>>17973124
The sloppier the better.
>>
>>17973139
What does that mean?
>>
>>17973152
lots of saliva, don't be afraid spit on his cock.
>>
>>17973124
Watch porn and learn. Number one tip is to actually enjoy it and get into it. Nothing worse than a girl begrudgingly wrapping her lips on the first half inch of your dick and idly jerking you off.
>>
>>17973124
>make him feel like you want to be doing what you're doing - look up at him, smile, be eager about taking him in your mouth, regardless of whether you swallow or not don't act like his jizz is acid
>make a show out of it - unbutton him sexily, slowly drop down between his legs, be naked or wear your favorite lingerie
>use your hands, your mouth (lips, tongue, breath, slight teeth if he likes that), face, boobs, hair... everything goes, act like you are bringing a tribute to his dick
>tease him, have a strategy in mind you're going to follow, alternate between fast (or intense if he doesn't like fast) and slow/lighter, don't let anything become stale
>the frenulum (little fold of skin tissue on the front of his dickhead), corona (ridge around the head), peehole and taint (and anus, if he's into going south) are very sensitive
>protip: this only works if he's rock hard and is difficult to explain but I'll try - so he's rock hard and his dick has a natural curve like virtually all, then you open your mouth kind of narrowly and press down hard on his dick in a very straight way, basically forcing his dick into the shape of your mouth even though it wants to escape, this sort of "blowback" apparently feels insane
>incorporate kinks/fetishes of his any way you can think of
>if you want to really spoil him, make it an event where you cook for him, dote on him, give a strip tease, and end with a blowjob finale on fresh sheets with fresh drinks nearby, make him feel like a king
>if you want to try something different, play around with hot tea and ice cubes for different sensations (it's not as hard as it seems to keep tea in your mouth and still push a dick in, just make sure you don't take a huge gulp)
>>
>>17973119
>she laughs she'll fall into my shoulder
Thats a p big sign imo.

Just ask her, dude.
>>
>>17973159
Just saying but some guys would find it gross or trashy (exactly because it reminds them of porn stars and nothing else) if you outright spat on their dick.

If you [girl] consciously think of salivating and your mouth watering, trust me, you'll salivate so much that it'll make you panic within a minute. No need to spit on it - unless you know that's his style.
>>
>>17973193
If he is cut, it will help.
>>
Girls:

I bought a gallon of milk the other day and then I came down with the flu the day after I bought it. Milk tastes terrible when I am sick, but I don't want it to go to waste. Should I drink it anyway and feel like I'm drinking watery semen or should I just take my chances and hope I get better before it goes bad?

Also how does coffee taste when you're sick?

Thanks
>>
>>17973193
I second this.
>>
>>17973198
As I sat, you don't need to actually spit on it to make it really slick. Your mouth's all over anyway if you're doing it right, as long as you produce a lot of fluid (which you well if you focus on it, that's how salivating works) you'll get there.
>>
>>17973174
Lots of great material here anon, thanks!

>>17973159
>>17973172
Thanks anons. Trust me, she's enthusiastic, we just need ideas
>>
General question.

Took a girl home since she was too drunk and she asked me to come inside with her. I did put her into her bed and told her to talk to me in the morning.Went home and just thought about what I did.

She never got back to me,eventually ended up in a similar situation I walked her home again as she lives in a rather rough area and it only takes about 5 mins to walk her there anyway.

Get to her place and she realizes she lost her keys,she starts panicking to fuck and I put an arm around her and told her itll be fine we just ring the security crowd and theyll let her in.

Do that,sec guy comes and tells us he doesnt have the keys to a certain number of apartments till the morning. She starts freaking out again and I thank him and tell her she can crash at mine. Go back home with her and tell her she can take my bed if she wants and ill crash on the couch. She grabbed me and told me "Thats twice now you've been in the right place and saved me from a disaster" just shrugged and told her I normally end up in these types of things.

Anyway she tugged at me to come upstairs with her and we banged. Bit awks in the morning but we were laughing away with a bit of good bants.

Problem is now both of us have tried to reach out a little to each other. I flat out asked her to lunch which got no reply while she than asked me to come over to her place while we were out drinking than passed out on the couch.

Little bits of small talk here and there but now we just stopped. Should I take one more chance or just chalk this one up.
>>
>>17973193
I agree anon. In some ways I think sloppy is a little gross. I prefer seductive and smokey rather than a ravenous cock devouring. I dunno. I'm not that much into super sub bjs
>>
File: 1483339236680.jpg (60KB, 500x411px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1483339236680.jpg
60KB, 500x411px
>>17972990
Male

Sapiosexual pretty much says they watch Big Bang Theory now and then, and think that means they're smart. Probably incredibly slow in reality, or saw a buff guy with glasses. Demisexual means they're a teenager or still have the mentality of one. It literally started as an excuse to fuck demihumans in DnD. Imagine the kind of person that tries to make that a legitimate sexuality.

aka I'd run for the fucking hills.
>>
>>17973276
Yeah I'm the anon who wrote the greentext tips. I love giving head but I'm not subby at all. To me it's both just another way to be intimate and do something naughty together, and a great way to focus on him and make him feel grand while he can just relax (especially since many couples tend to have the guy be on top and doing most of the work a lot). I don't see oral sex as inherently submissive whatsoever. You are seeing their most private organ up for inspection and taste/smell their personal (and perhaps embarrassing) scents, you have the power to really hurt/damage their sex organ, they are in a more passive position where you are setting the pace and deciding what's happening... I can see how it works very well in a maledom setting but it's all about perception, it's no objective truth or something.
>>
>>17973059
How people respond to you. Do people that regular get crushes on you despite not knowing you that well/at all? Do they sometimes get flustered around you, throw back a glance in after passing, smile a lot at you? Do random people do you little favors (like letting you on the bus even if you're short on change, throwing in an extra piece of fruit at the local corner store)? Do people compliment you (doesn't even necessarily have to be that you're good looking, stuff like "you're a really lively person"/"I like how much you smile"/"you move nice/have a good posture" indicate at least some base level of personal appreciation and probably some attraction (if coming from the opposite sex at least, otherwise it's obviously more doubtful).

Also if you have good hygiene, wear nice well-fitted clothes that suit you, smell nice, have a good haircut, okay/good teeth, good posture, have a friendly vibe etc that all helps. As do being slim/fit and good facial (structure) like symmetrical features, defined jawline, chin and neck.
>>
>>17973271
She's a sloppy drunk. Who wants to use you for only your dick. You okay with that?
>>
>>17973442
I see. Shes extremely attractive so i guess.
>>
>>17973271
Just approach her seriously about it. (In real life.) Be an adult, ask her what she wants of you and whether it's normal for her to get -that- drunk around others. If she doesn't understand/throws a tantrum about you being alarmed with that behavior, you're not losing out on any relationship material anyway. Cheers man.
>>
>>17973453
Okay. Then you wait for her to booty call you and hope she doesn't pass out when she does.
>>
What are some things to avoid saying or doing when talking/Texting to a girl? Specifically one that you've been an asshole to and want to salvage your friendship with them?
>>
>>17972990
Male
If it's anything but
>homosexual
>bisexual
>heterosexual
There's something mentally wrong with them.
>>
>>17973476
Used to be that anything but
>heterosexual
there's something mentally wrong with them.
>>
>>17973485
that's because we're slowly degenerating as a society due to the idea that there might not be an all powerful being that will punish us for being pieces of shit in our comfortable lives.
Not that there's anything wrong with it.
>>
>>17973296
I am not sure if she even know what DnD is. She doesn't seem that nerdy to me, just somewhat quiet, shy and naive.

>>17973476
;_;
She is the only girl who talks to me on the dating site. Am I doomed?
>>
>>17973505
Everyone has problems anon, you're not doomed, just be wary of expecting her to be your perfect match or a long term option.
>>
Every time I have a conversation with a girl it seems to fizzle, any tips on keeping a conversation going? I'm pretty to the point normally so maybe that's the issue..
>>
>>17972990
Female, nope right outta there
>>
>>17972990
Male.
Big red flag.
>>
>>17973044
Nah, people who use labels like that are attention seekers, probably more likely to cheat honestly. If you like to take things slowly, get to know someone well before dating, and don't do sex outside of relationships, just say that.
>>
>>17973468
well we are irish so pretty much everyone gets super wasted on the weekend. Its not a stereotype for no reason.

But that is pretty solid advice thanks man.

>>17973470
Thanks as well
>>
>>17973199
Why don't you use it in cooking? Make mashed potatoes or something
>>
>>17973505
Female

How old is this girl? Having meme sexualities is ok if she's like <21 because she can still grow out of it. Older than that she's a lost cause
>>
Guys: is there any reason you wouldnt invite a girl out if she'd made the first move before , and you like her?

I invited him out via message but he was busy. It's been a month and he hasnt invited me to anything besides a fb event invite. When we bump into each other he always looks happy and hugs me. and we talk a bit. I dont think he's into me but my friend who is also his friend, tells me that he does like me, and that i'm looking into it too much. Not sure what to do.
>>
>>17973587
What exactly was the first move? Maybe it didn't get the message across like you thought it did.
>>
>>17973587
If he wanted to be with you, he'd find a reason to be with you.
You're always looking for reasons to be with him aren't you? wouldn't you think he'd be doing the same?
>>
>>17973587
Invite a girl out to where, is the question.

Maybe he's not a proper traditional date kind of guy. I know i'm not. I wouldn't know what to invite a girl out to.
>>
>>17973594
I messaged him asking to hang out before break and we were trying to coordinate times but realised it wouldnt work. I didn't 'ask him out' but i just told him i wanted to catch up briefly. Then he couldnt make it to some other event i was hosting on fb, so I am wary of trying again. Since it's been 3 strikes and he hasn't made any sort of overtures.
>>
Guys what do you think the likelihood of being cheated on is if you go away on a 10 week internship?
>>
>>17973598
You're right. My friend just seemed so adamant that he did like me. I told him I didn't think so and my friend just kept saying 'no no, he does like you'. I thought it was weird. My friend wouldnt fuck with me over this. But he probably doesnt know what he's talking about.
>>
>>17973606
That really doesn't sound like you made a move, just asking to hang out can easily be taken as just casual and friendly. You have to be more assertive and just flat out ask him out.
>>
>>17973611
if you are worried about your s/o cheating then it is already the beginning of the end my friend
>>
>>17973618
Yeah but if he liked me in any fashion at all then he would want to spend time with me no? And he hasn't made it clear that he does want to spend time with me, while I have.
>>
>>17973509
Thanks, anon.

>>17973520
>>17973524
>>17973527
:(

>>17973568
She is 23.

>>17973611
10 weeks aren't that much, but it can happen.
>>
>>17973438
If girls get crushes on me, thatd be news to me. Unless Im just oblivious.

Im pretty quiet and dont talk a ton, so I barely get complements, either. I used to get told a lot that I always look like Im smiling, though.

I have like 1 real friend who used to be my crush and then I just stopped having feelings for her, and shes pretty enough and I doubt shed hang out with me if I was unattractive.

I have a defined jawline and neck, but my nose is ever so slightly off, but its not that noticeable. I dont smell either, I guess, and Im "fit" in that I do like 15 pushups a day and have a very small amount of fat.
>>
>>17973642
Oh and I did that pretty calc thing or whatever it is and I got a 75 and it said I have pretty symmetrical facial features and good proportions

Idk how much that means though
>>
>>17973627
He could be a nervous guy or busy? Is he at all shy?
>>
>>17972990
I'm a guy, and like most everyone else says, red flag. She chose the dumbest and most pretentious way to say she likes intelligence in a partener and wants a strong emotional connection before having sex. And if she uses terms like that, other than being pretentious it can also indicates that she'll be an annoying ass feminist or something similar.
>>
>>17973662
He's actually kind of a shy guy. Not really that shy though from what i observe. When we're in the same crowd he talks to me fine. He is busy most likely with school tho.
I think i'm gonna let it go though. If he is busy it's not good for dating and it already feels like i'm pulling teeth when i try to see him
>>
>>17973124
I need to ask my wife so I can relay the info back to you, I'm not exaggerating because she's my wife, her blowjobs are literally the best I've ever had from a guy or a girl and I used to be a huge slut so I've had many a bj from many a person. If i don't get back to you in this thread (she's at work and won't be home for a few hours) ask again in the next thread.
>>
>>17973679
Probably for the best unfortunately.
>>
>>17972990
Absolutely. Female
>>
>>17973611
Normal people don't cheat. If your SO hasn't given you a reason to think they'd cheat you need to work on your insecurities and learn to trust them. If your SO has given you a reason then it doesn't matter if you're gone for 10 weeks or 2 days, they'll find a reason to cheat on you
>>
>>17973734
*find a way
>>
>>17973471
What did you do?
>>
There's a girl I've been hanging out with a lot lately, and there's definitely a connection going on. What is a good way to start a conversation about initiating a relationship? I can tell she's waiting for me to say something, but I don't know how to go about it.
>>
Girls

Is it just me, or does it seem really cheap how people can just "love" so many people?

You get a boyfriend "I love you so much". You break up with him. A year later you get a new boyfriend "i love you more than anything in the world". Repeat repeat

it just seems so cheap..
>>
Do you ever feel lonely
>>
My girlfriend of 1 year and 9 months today told me she is getting her first pap test done next week. She also told me she is getting an STD checkup as well. I'd also add that for 4 months of the year we do LDR.

This confuses me as we have been together for nearly 2 years. She knows I am clean (I had tests done when we began dating so she knows for a fact that I'm clean). She said she hasn't had a check for STDs since about 6 months before we started dating. I still find it very strange that she is getting an STD checkup now out of the blue given we have been together for almost 2 years and 0 signs/symptoms of an STD. She's currently in another city at the moment (the past few months has been back in her home city) so naturally I find it a bit odd. When I asked her about it she said she feels really bad now for telling me, she also said that she wanted to tell me 'in case the STD checkup said I have something'.

Is this suspicious/weird?
>>
>>17973794
Yes, I think people should ideally have one life partner. So people who have had a lot of failed relationships, have jumped quickly from one to another, and think they love someone before they even really know them should be avoided.
>>
>>17973831

No, now wake up and stop worrying... When you get a pap, the doctors usually do every test under the sun anyway
>>
Girls: My girlfriend has recently started seeing a doctor regularly at last and due to her long absence of seeing one, she's been told she has to have a pap smear. I didn't think it's a big deal but she's very adamant about not doing it. When I said that I think she should do it, she completely flipped out at me and said other things about how invasive it is and how I wouldn't understand and how I wouldn't like something so invasive done. My retort was that I've had a prostate exam and various other things examined on my privates which she had no come back for but yet she still refuses to have the test.

What should I do? Her doctor feels it's important since she hasn't had a pap since highschool.
>>
>>17973835

There was a girl I fell in love with last year. Things with her ended.. but I honestly don't think I could ever tell another girl "I love you" again.. it seems so cheap to me just thinking "oh, I loved this person in the past. But I'll find someone else to love".

It makes it sound like love is worthless just being able to find someone so easily..
>>
>>17973867
I'm sorry that it didn't work out with her, but I think it's possible you can truly love someone again, even if it takes a long time. Don't feel like you have to though. Focus on your life and being happy.
>>
>>17973611

>>17973620
I have to agree. You obviously don't trust your s/o.
Is this because they've given you a reason to worry, or because of your own personal trust issues?
>>
File: 1464613721680.png (1MB, 622x1381px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1464613721680.png
1MB, 622x1381px
Girls

I'll type out some info and leave a tldr at the bottom

>Meeting up with female friend soon
>Not seen her in months
>We're both single
>In the past we were almost together but I was a coward and didn't make a move
>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ happened 5 years ago
>Even during her relationship there were some signs
>An example being when she first started having sex with her bf she admitted to me that she would call out my name instead of his sometimes
>Not "flirting" but something close to it happens when we meet up
>Anyway fast forward to now
>She's been single since december
>Meeting up with her on Saturday for a coffee
>Do I wait for a few of these meet ups then approach her about a relationship or do I jump on the moment while she's single?
I imagine the best thing to do is bring up the topic and see what she says about dating.

TLDR: Meeting up with long time lady friend after not seeing each other for months. Do I jump on opportunity and risk it or take my time and risk her being snatched up.
>>
My girlfriend thinks that I'm avoiding her and that I don't want to talk to her.

This isn't the case at all, and I don't know why she feels this way. When I try talking to her about it she dodges the question and tries to change the subject.

What do I do?
>>
>>17973877

I dunno.. I view love/sex/relationships different than most people. I see it as a valuable thing. But I can't see myself falling in love again. It would tarnish the memories I have from the other girl, and it just doesn't seem right to me.

As I said before, it just feels "cheap" to be able to just move on and get someone else. I don't want to lower myself to that level
>>
>>17973791
This may sound like a bullshit, cliché answer, but in all seriousness, just start the convo with hi/hello/hey and be yourself. Seriously, just be yourself, ask about her interests and actually listen, tell her yours, etc.
>>
>>17973794
I feel this is because until someone experiences true, real, full love, they consider what they have until then to be true love. Until I met my wife, I had dated a total 3 women who I thought and told I love. Then I fell in love with my wife and realized that while I cared deeply for the aforementioned 3, it wasn't love. Not real love like what I have and feel for my wife. And I feel people are just searching for that while thinking deep caring is real love until they find what it really is.
>>
>>17973901
I understand, I think I feel the same way you do. I can't imagine ever being with anyone other than my partner, even if he suddenly left me right now. I'd rather just live my life alone. So that's why I say don't worry about that now, just live your own life.
>>
>>17973853
Tell her (politely) to (wo)man the fuck up and stop being so immature. It's good for her health to get one done especially if she hasn't had one in that long.
>>
>>17973744
Told her fuck you. Because she told me she didn't care about me after we broke up. I know it looks bad but I think I can still save it. I haven't spoken to her in awhile though.
>>
>>17973898
Could really use some advice please
>>
>>17973922

I'm glad that you understood what I meant. I was expecting people to talk shit to me.

I'll do what you said and just worry about me. No more girls for me.
>>
>>17973898
Do you give her a lot of attention? Do you do a lot of activities together that she enjoys? Do you snuggle or cuddle her a lot after sex? Do you hold her in your arms as you falls asleep together?
>>
>>17972902
>With a female friend and a rando we're talking to
>Talking about a professor
>I say "i like her eyes"
>Friend thinks I'm talking about her
>Acts surprised, overs her mouth, asks if I meant her, kinda smiles and asks what's wrong with her eyes in a kinda lighthearted way
>I just meant the professor but she didn't know that at first
Why did my friend react that way?

Am I creepy?
>>
>>17974022
She was reacting as if you gave her a compliment, and she was flattered. Some people think it's modest to act surprised to a compliment. Her commenting on what's wrong with her eyes could have been fishing for more compliments.

If she's being insecure, sometimes people say that they like something just because they noticed them. Like I might tell someone that they have nice shoes, but later I realize that they're kind of gaudy and I never would wear them myself.
>>
>>17973794
I agree with this anon >>17973916
I would compare it with an orgasm. This comparison will probably make more sense to girls.
When I was younger, I thought that I had had an orgasm before, probably. But then when I was 16/17 and bought my first vibrator, and after some experimentation, I had my first REAL orgasm.
I thought, "Wow, how could I ever have mistaken anything else as an orgasm?"
I guess the same is with love.
>>
>>17974038
That's what I sorta figured but I came here because I've been making a lot of false assumptions, apparently, thanks anon.

That said, I kinda like her, did I fuck up when I explained whose eyes I meant?

We kinda had a conversation about the professor's eyes and she didn't seem upset about assuming wrongly.
>>
>>17973982
Yes to all of those
>>
>>17973853
I can't really relate with women who are freaked out by pap smears. I don't really find these kind of things awkward or uncomfortable or anything. I even got my IUD put in a couple weeks ago, and that was only ~20 seconds of pain.
Well, some people consider their privates more private than other people do. It's kind of sad, but the more tensed up you are, the more uncomfortable/painful a pap is going to be.

When it comes down to it, anon- she is an adult. It isn't your job to force her to do these things. You shouldn't make your dynamic like that. You can let your opinion be known, but that's where it has to end, really.
>>
>>17974067
You didn't fuck up. It's not like you called her ugly or anything.
>>
>>17973831
Some people can have STDs and not even know it. She might be acting sort of hypochondriac and thinking she got something. So might as well go for it if she's already getting a pap.
Think about this: if she really was cheating, why would she tell you at all beforehand that she's getting the test? She would wait until she got a positive mark.
Are you worried about the possibility that she's an intravenous drug user?
>>
I'm just wondering if i will ever meet someone as freaky, adventurous and slutty as my last girlfriend. Someone who don't had fear to try new things, into me being really really dominant, and that liked to be an exhibicionist like me. Someone i can just look at in a social place like a bar and give her that look of "i'll see youyo in the bathroom in 5 minutes". Someome who loves me and loves to go to parties and try freakish bdsm shit with me

Does that even exist? Someone cute and into having a monogamous relationship, but also into this kind of things?
>>
>>17973692
I'll definitely want a report, blowjob-anon
>>
help, a girl thinks i'm stalking her now

i used to know her in first year, she actually liked me and fought over me with her friend (lol)

now fast forward to the beginning of second year, i start seeing her on the way out of one of my classes

so we said hi a couple times, and she actually talked to me afterwards.

i happily said "we're in the same classroom!" like a fucking autist

she then got creeped out as FUCK and asked me how i knew. well i didn't know how to answer that and it just made me seem even more suspicious

how did I know?
>always see her on the way out of my class
>the class after seems to have pretty girls, so i look up which class it is
>matches up with the class she said was taking

that's how i knew, but somehow i think she thought i was watching her or something

after that she started avoiding me. came late to class so she wouldn't see me and such.
>>
>>17973035
She wasn't ready yet. I don't like to fuck just any guy. She'd like to get to know you better. Her pushing your hand away doesn't mean "try harder" it means "fucking stop"
It's a little disappointing that you had to see her crying in order to understand.
I know that I would want to fuck a guy even LESS if he was so oblivious to my cues like that.
Sex is a very intimate, vulnerable, and DANGEROUS position for a woman. She obviously isn't comfortable with hooking up.
>>
>>17973916

That sounds kind of ignorant tho. You're saying the love I had for that girl isn't "real love". But you have no idea how I actually feel
>>
Does anyone ever feel physically ill after masturbating?

Every time I masturbate, my head feels like it's spinning and I feel nauseous and really uncomfortable. It's not a good feeling
>>
>>17972990
I'd call it a yellow flag. I'd want to hear them out if I liked them otherwise. The biggest part of the flag isn't that they identify with the phrase, but that they use it despite the known stigma. That they don't hesitate to be associated with the less tasteful kind of person.
>>
>>17974149
That's not what that anon was saying. He's explaining the phenomena of one individual going through serial monogamy and saying "I love you more than anything in the whole world" to every single partner they have had.
He isn't invalidating your specific experience. He didn't say that no one was capable of feeling true love. He didn't say that you needed to go through fake love in order to get true love.
He's just saying that some people misattribute love.
>>
>>17974125
She's kind of overreacting. You should be casual and not worry too much about it. Just shrug and move on. Don't fret, that will just make it worse. Laugh it off.
>>
Girls

I have never been interested and have always been grossed out by vanila sex. I never had much of a sexual relationship with my girlfriends i have had, and I am to scared to tell them I like femdom and want to worship them in the bedroom. How can I go about doing this and figuring out if she is dominant or sub? I really don't want to force her into being dom if she doesnt like it. How can I find out if she is dom/sub?
>>
>>17974088
Thanks, I grew up believing that people were like me and I could learn more about them using myself as a base and putting myself in their shoes, that doesn't seem to be the case a lot of the time so /adv/ is pretty useful.
>>
>>17974184
That's what we're here for! Glad to help.
>>
Do women often fish for attention through texting?

I'm talking to this girl I met a while ago. We hung out for a bit, teased and flirted all the time. Text a lot. I ask her out, she said she wasnt interested. Handle it well, says its alright, I just had to ask. Still friends. Slowly talk to her less and less, dont go out as much any more, dont see her or talk for months. See her again recently. Rekindle friendship, she seems more interested than she was before. Same flirting and teasing, even more texting. Think she likes me now.

My friend insists shes using the fact that I like her and admitted it to her before against me. I ask him why and he says that girls like the attention, makes them feel desirable. She initiates texts with me at least once a day. I can't stand texting people myself, dont see why you would when youre not interested in them.

Is he right? Do you women do that? Anything I can do to leave the zone of friends? Not answering back makes her think I got stuff going on? Do I treat her as a legit friend and ask her for date advice?
>>
>>17974248
girls dont text guys they arent interested in. If you need any more proof of that, look no further than the constant "why wont she answer my texts/text me frist" threads on this very board.
>>
>>17974248
she thinks of you as a friend
>>
>>17974256
>>17974262
Beautiful. I mean, it's a perfect encapsulation of what gets posted here.
>>
>>17974256
Ok thats good right? I should ask her out again?

>>17974262
Well shit no, I guess not?

>>17974283
Nailed it fucking lol

You know what, what's easier to save face on? Asking her out again and getting denied or kissing her next time we're drinking and getting denied? At least I can say i was drunk and apologize after.
>>
Girls

Does music/art/film taste matter to you when you are thinking about dating someone?
>>
>>17974134
>She wasn't ready yet
>Sex is a very intimate, vulnerable, and DANGEROUS position for a woman
>DANGEROUS
lol

How long does it typically take for you princesses to be ready
She's texting me asking to meet up again, and is asking if I want to come with her to an art gallery (lol I don't ask her to go to my math seminar so why should I, I've met her artist friends, rather pretentious bunch). Also, she might give me blue balls again.
Honestly the only thing on my mind when I see her talking is cumming on her face, or in her mouth...

And guess what I have another option too, my sister's friend, a lot more dtf than this princess, bit young though (we hung out on her 18th birthday party and she took her top off and jumped on my back lol), but I'm worried if I fug her it will upset my sister. I prefer the other girl, she's more graceful and less wild (i.e. crazy), maybe it feels more satisfying to rough her up.

Decision, decisions...(in last semester I had nearly zero interaction with girls, study and research killed my sex drive, so you know a lot of pent up sexual frustration, I'm tempted to just get one fuck to get it over with)
>>
I met up wtih a girl from tinder last month and we chatted and hung out was cool and all, we traded a few messages the other day and she asked if we wanted to meet up and i was cool with that but she gave some days and I forgot to reply as i've been so busy but i got a message from her saying 'shame you never replied i think we could have been really good together'

What does this mean, what is she implying? I'm confused and not sure what I should reply
>>
>>17974483
Relatively.

If I truly like someone I'd get over a different taste in music, but ideally I want to date someone with a similar taste for everything - a lot less drama, a lot more things to do.
>>
test
>>
Am I crazy? I'm gonna move to a city i have no family in for 'the one who got away' who also just bought one of my art prints. We parted on very bad terms because we were both on drugs at the time but I apologized. we are now both clean and on good terms now. If we werent both on drugs i think it would have been a good relationship.

I haven't seen him since. He told me we should talk if I am ever in town. I am about to graduate and am looking for jobs in his city(it's also a good place for my career). If we dont get back together it's ok; i will be a bit sad but I will continue living. Is it still a bad idea? Am i reading too much in his signs? I just released these art prints and he didnt have to buy one but he did. I painted a very happy picture and I guess he can see from my art that i am ok now.
>>
>>17974669
Just say sorry and that you were busy, suggest some new days, and move on. If she gets back to you then great, but if not then proceed to give zero fucks
>>
>>17974156
Sounds like a medical problem, ask a doctor
>>
>>17974729

Thanks for the reply!

What does the 'we could have been really good together' imply though? I've only met her once and it's
>>
>>17974125
Forget her, she's trying to tell you that she's not interested in you, but she's socially retarded and doesn't know how to say words that make sense to people
>>
>>17974711
Follow your heart, but for God's sake take care of yourself first
>>
>>17974483
Only if it's shit or pretentious.
>>
>>17973505
>I am not sure if she even know what DnD is.
Nigger everyone and their mother knows what Dungeons & Dragons is, even if they never touched the game. Unless you live in Africa maybe but then this tumblr bullshit wouldn't be happening to begin with.
>>
>>17973611
Low, but I have a scorched earth policy as far as cheating goes. Either I can trust her to behave, or she's going to be a thing of the past.

>>17974711
>Am I crazy? I'm gonna move to a city i have no family in for 'the one who got away'
You are absolutely crazy. If you were moving there for career prospects and he just happened to be there I don't think it would be such a big deal. But the fact he's your primary motivation is insane. You are making a major decision based on ifs and maybes with someone you haven't seen in god knows how long.
>>
As a girl, how do I know how attractive I am? I've been complimented on my looks before, but I'm an unapproachable loner so people don't talk to me much in general. I've only been asked out three times in my life, and two of those were in middle school.
>>
>>17974966
/soc/
>>
>>17974966
Hard to say. Resting bitch face is a major factor for instance. The girl may be cute, but if she looks like she doesnt want to be approached I'm not going to force it.
>>
Men: what is your actual opinions of keeping trimmed 'down there'? What is best? shaved? trimmed? au natuelle?
>>
>>17974967
>thirsty desperate virgins
I want an accurate idea.
>>
>>17974976
Get off the internet then
>>
>>17974972
I've found that often when guys say "trimmed" they actually mean shaved/waxed but with short hair left on the pubic mound
>>
>>17974972
I prefer shaved, but I also understand maintenance is a bitch so I'll settle for trimmed. On the flipside this means the woman gets to have some input on my own grooming practices.
>>
How do I get laid for free?
>>
Girls

>Meeting up with female friend after months of not seeing
>She became single last month
>Keeps putting back the meeting day by a few days

I'm pretty sure she keeps putting it back because she's busy but it's been like 2 weeks.

I think she is still interested because if I don't message her for a day she sends me something on the 2nd day.

I guess just be patient? I'd like to to hear some opinions. Starting to get a bit annoyed and would rather just be told no if it's not happening
>>
>>17975014
there is always a price, my son
it is not always monetary, but there is ALWAYS a price
>>
>>17974976
Trimmed pretty short, totally shaved isn't that nice.
>>
>>17974972
Just please don't look like a fucking child with no hair at all, that shit is weird
>>
>>17975095
That feel when getting everything lasered off
>>
>>17974248
>Do women often fish for attention
Yes
>>
>>17974966
Shallow social media like Instagram could do it, but desu everything from a 5.5 to an 8.9 is pretty subjective. 9s 10s and 5s and below are the only places where guys will agree so don't worry yourself you're probably alright.
>>
Girls

If i told you i fucked over 100 women not including prostitutes, would that be a deal breaker instantly? I usually just lie and say a few but then i set a precedent for lying and end up having to break it off after a few months because i feel like an actor being someone I'm not.
>>
>>17972990
Red flag. Female.

>>17975110
>would that be a deal breaker instantly?
Not the amount, but the fact that chances are we don't share the same views on sex and relationships in general. Add having been with prostitutes, no matter the amout of times, and it gets worse.
>>
>>17974972
Most guys i talk to prefer shaved. I don't care at all if you have a full bush, I'll eat you out regardless.
>>
>>17975110
Not grill but I think if it's not a red flag then the girl your with probably has fucled just as many guys, not a problem unless your typical 4chan "I demand the purest virgin" type
Like >>17975113 said
>>
Boys

What does it feel like to have a boner, I can't imagine that at all.
>>
>>17975110
Yes, absolutely a dealbreaker.
>>
>>17975130
Your clit does the same thing on a micro-level when you get horny.
>>
>>17975130
Sometimes i get so hard it hurts. It's like a muscle after a workout. It feels good, just awkward if it pops in the worst times.
>>
>>17975110
Yes definitely
>>
How do you know if your boyfriend's "female friend" is some girl who wants your boyfriend's d, or just a platonic female friend?
>>
>>17975188
You don't *know*, but you trust your boyfriend and his judgement.
In general, if your boyfriend shares a lot of interests with them, doesn't text them 24/7 or hang out with them more than you, introduced them to you and they're actually nice to you, if they don't act flirty with him, you can relax.
>>
>>17975219
What if they share

> gym together 2x a week
> text 3x a week
> both like French (she is learning French and he is native French)
>>
Girls: I think a girl that works at a bakery likes me. She makes small talk with me, asks about my plans, gets tongue tied and smiles a lot. I thought it was just being friendly but today there was a rose on the table behind her and she told me a guy had given it to her. I said "Oh cool, from your boyfriend then?" and she replied "Oh no, no, just a customer that likes the food. I'm pretty sure he's gay" and we talked about what we were both doing later in the day (both busy).

Am I reading too much into all this or might she actually like me?
>>
>>17975236
Literally 3 texts a week? What does that mean?

If she's learning French because of him, major red flag, if it's just a coincidence it's fine.
>>
>>17975244
2 oe 3 times a week, she'll say, "hey, it's time for the workout at the gym" because they work out together. Bf wants to lose weight and/or gain muscle.

She is learning French because of him, and now she even texts "are you coming to the gym" in French. He says her French has improved to the point where she can text sentences like this in French
> The gym is good for heart and muscle. You should exercise!
> Is 5:30 a good time for gym appointment?
I can't read French but running her texts through Google Translate seems to confirm this
>>
>>17975130

Feels like a swolling. If you ever hit your finger and it swollen somehow, it's similar. The head gets more sensitive and partially exposed too, if you're not phimotic or circumcised. Personally, I feeel an urge to pressure/stretch it somehow, usually with my hand or humping the mattress if I'm in bed.

And it's mostly uncontrollable, so don't blame us for popping them occasionally

Also, what >>17975140 said. Girls have tiny boners too. If you get sucked there hard by someone or a pump, you know like 80% of what it feels like

So... what orgasms feel like for ladies? Specially multiple. I envy that so much...
>>
Alright got a question for girls or guys opinions whichever.

I play a sport each week at a centre and there's a girl who works behind the bar, last few weeks i played there last year i was getting a lot of smiles from her and had a good chat with her after my game until closing time and she gave me all of the remaining christmas chocolates that the centre had & told me about a competition that was being held and asked for my email.

fast forward a few weeks later (after the break) I see her again at the centre and she asks me all the usual how are you etc.. Then 2 things happened that caught my attention, 1 wasn't so bad she asked me if I was staying after my game to have some drinks and 2 she mentioned that I know someone that she knows but the only way I think she could possibly know this is if she's been either asking/looking for me on fb? Is that a sign of interest? I unfortunately couldn't stay afterwards either as I got a lift from a friend and she said "awww..." and looked disappointed.

Is there a chance she might like me at all? It's confusing and I know it's early days but I'm just curious, she's a nice girl.
>>
>>17974060
I'm the second guy you quoted, great analogy.
>>
>>17975255
Orgasms are super hard to describe. My clitoral orgasm feels very tingly, like a warm satisfying feeling going out in waves from my crotch and through my whole body. Lasts maybe 20 seconds.
I've only ever had a few vaginal orgasms in my time but they're a whole other level. Full-bodied and last longer and I basically just pass out.
>>
>>17974100
Is it hard to find? Can be. Impossible? Not nearly.
I was in a few relationships like that before I met my wife, then to my surprise and pure joy I found out that she's a sub to my dom and into sadomasochism like me. And we don't do the disgusting dd/lg bullshit, but we're perfect for each other, both emotionally/personality wise and sexually. You'll find someone who's into it too, just expect to date a few vanilla only people until you do as I had to.
>>
>>17974103
Will do, I accidentally fell asleep before she got home and she's still asleep now but I'll post in the thread or the next when she wakes up and tells me. I may even just have her write the post. But no worries I'll deff get back to you.
>>
>>17975236
A close male friend learnt my native language, it's a fun language and I could help him exercise.

Everything else seems normal, all activities I do with male friends while being engaged. A casual text here and there, and working out together isn't anything weird.
If you feel uncomfortable with it, maybe talk to your boyfriend and see if he can include you in the workouts.
>>
>>17974149
This> >>17974169
>>
>>17975248
I helped a guy learn my language, since he was so interested we've talked for hours daily, nothing happened, I just find it cool to help someone with that
Now, this doesn't really mean anything, but even if she liked him she may never act on it.
>>
>>17974487
You say yourself how easily you can overpower her. We basically put our lives in the hands of the men we have sex with. We just have to hope that they have enough empathy/control to not do anything we don't want. We can't easily stop them. When the hormones start flowing, people tend to lose some of their inhibitions. I mean, you got really close to raping her there.
Sounds like she's more interested in dating than fucking, so you should probably just let her go.
>>
>>17974177
Ask them what their opinion of BDSM is, get them to fill out a kink chart, mention that you like "powerful women"
You can gauge her reaction from these things.
>>
>>17975278
>>17975274
your friend who you helped learn a language or exercise ---- did you find them attractive at all?
>>
>>17974735
Sounds like she's saying "I like you and would have liked a relationship"
>>
>>17975110
No, I wouldn't find that to be a deal breaker. I've only had a couple sexual partners myself, but I don't really have a problem with my boyfriend sleeping with a bunch of people. Particularly if you're over 30.
I'll want an STD test, for sure.
>>
>>17975270
Cool. I obsessively check these threads anyway, so I'll be around.
>>
>>17975110
Not necessarily.
I don't want to date someone who thinks that casual sex is something they'd do, because I definitely do not, but if you changed your view on the subject I'd be okay.

It's more the idea that you don't mind fucking around, than the number of girls you've slept with.

I'd rather date a guy who fucked 30 girls and then realised it wasn't for him and now wants to fuck just in a committed relationship than with a dude who had just one girl but it was a prostitute or a one night stand.
>>
>>17975286
All my friends are attractive - two of them are amazingly good looking, the others are more average.
But I'm very much in love with my boyfriend, so it doesn't really matter.
>>
>>17975297
>amazingly good looking
>it doesn't really matter

kek more like because they dont show interest
>>
>>17975313
I don't think they like me, but I don't like them either.
I'd lie if I said they were ugly, they're honestly very good looking, but I don't want to fuck/date every good looking guy I meet. They'd be awful partners for me.
I am in a committed relationship, I'm very in love with my fiancé.
>>
>>17975268
I envy that so much. My gf goes nuts frequently... And I usually just come once lasting like 30s tops if I'm lucky :(
>>
Girls,
There's a girl I've got a huge crush on, but I'm 95% sure it isn't even remotely reciprocated. We're friends, and she tells me quite a lot of personal stuff - including details about her menstruation, how hairy she is, and other things which are completely normal but which she seems to view as gross (except menstruation). There are other signs that she doesn't like me much, but what I guess I'm asking is - would you tell a guy you liked, personal, or physical things which seem to embarrass you? She's said that she tells me things she doesn't tell anyone else, but I think that's more of a friend thing.
>>
>>17975325
Being a girl has its ups and downs. This is one of the ups definitely.
>>
>>17975315
So if you were single, you would be much more likely to hook up with handsome exercise language boy
>>
Is there any real reason for an extroverted girl to fall in love with introverted guy?

Sometimes I see these really good-looking girls who tend to be extroverts but I honestly cannot see them going after a more quiet guy (like me) since they won't get the interactions they really crave out of them.
>>
>>17975379
No, I met most of my male friends way before my fiancé and had been friends with them for years while single. I met the handsome exercise language boy when I was 14, we're 26 now.
I don't do hookups, and I don't like them in a romantic way. Even if they're handsome and fun to be around.
>>
>>17975284
that's sad. I'm starting to really like this girl, but if she kept giving me blue balls I will fuck the other one for sure. Maybe she doesn't need to know.
Also,
>some girl I don't recognize came to me telling me she had a crush on me from 2nd grade to throughout highschool
>isn't comfortable with hooking up
lol maybe I will just be honest and tell her I have a pressing need for sex, as if It weren't obvious from the first time we met. I've never acted that thirsty with a girl before. If she really likes me she should just endure a serious dicking session now that I've given her the romance she wants. Good lord just thinking about her gives me a boner.
>>
I have been friends with a girl since I was 13. We've never dated. We rarely see each other cause she lives in another state now and is married. Two years ago I kissed her while playing spin the bottle but we've never dated. My question to the girls is would you be mad or jealous if I was still friends with her? Again, I never see her and talk to her maybe once every couple of months. Just seems a little ridiculous to be mad about that. I don't see a reason to stop being friends cause we shared a drunk kiss while playing spin the bottle at a party.
>>
>>17975441
Not necessarily. I wouldn't be excited about your friendship and would prefer knowing you two kissed from the beginning, but if there wasn't any romantic tension or anything between you I wouldn't mind.
>>
>>17975441
I'd be more shocked I'm apparently in a relationship with an adult who plays spin the bottle drunkenly.
>>
>>17975473
Well I was like 18 or 19 and it wasn't my idea. Some guy in our group kept pushing all of us to do it.

>>17975451
Well I did let her know in the beginning of the relationship that we had kissed. We haven't fought very much. Hopefully we can get over it.
>>
To older girls (25+) here,

What do you think of young men in political positions?
>>
>>17975492
Pretty sexy. Takes some serious ambition, skills and charisma to get there young, and I definitely like all those things.
>>
>>17972902
question for men, do you think that the female in the relationship should be the one to take care of the kids, clean house and cook? do you let her off those gender rolls if she is also working? do men have kids just because the girl wants one? do men really like being father's?
>>
>>17975492
it would depend on there view points and political opinions
>>
Your thoughts:

This girl I like lets me get real close to her. It started off with just stares at each other. She asked for my number and we don't really text, but she answers back if I initiate. She lets me grab her ass without her getting mad or annoyed or anything. She gets really giddy when she sees me and she extends her arm for me to hold her hand when we're walking. Some of you guys might say that I'm in and I could just ask her out. I haven't yet and this has been happening for about three days now.

The reason I'm so apprehensive about getting serious with her is because she constantly travels. I also know that she's keeping her options open and so her traveling makes it higher that she could find someone else, maybe someone who likes traveling like her. Another thing, I know people say not to take social media seriously but she constantly follows people on Instagram there's a pattern in which they're like 6'2" and importantly single. Also, she never likes their images.

I don't know what to do. I don't want to say anything about that because we aren't a thing yet and it's going to make me seem clingy. I'm just kind of confused because it seems like we're feeling each other and I want to ask her out because I genuinely like her. I just don't want this to be a trap or something. She constantly stares at me and makes cute ot semi-sexual faces when we're with friends.

Is she just keeping her options open? Or is she just one of those 'super friendly' types?
>>
A girl rejected me back in October, and now she wants to meet up this Monday because she "still really wants to be friends". Is there any chance she is interested in me all of a sudden, or do you think she actually still wants to be friends?
The latter seems obvious, but I figured I'd ask some girls what they thought anyway. I don't really feel anything for her anymore, so I'm trying to be objective about it.
>>
>>17975501
This will be answered differently by every man, but I'll give you my opinion anyway, since I'm really interested in parenting and care for children.

While females are typically better at taking care of children (higher sympathy and empathy), I don't think it matters if a man or woman takes care of a child as long as there's a dedicated parent who stays at home. So the wife can be the breadwinner if the father stays at home with the children, and vice versa. Having two parents working and dropping a child off at a daycare results in the same trauma as abandonment in the formative years.
I'd say anecdotally women are more likely to want children than men, but I'm a man and I can't wait to have children.
>>
>>17975535

she is giving you another chance after you overpursued her in the past.

Be chill have fun just see what happens. If you dont feel anything for her its the best situation you can be in.
>>
>>17975542
thank you for answering my questions. I do work and my husband is in school but I always make sure my schedule allows for me to be home if he has a class. daycare is awful for kids. most of them are abusive and if not they just aren't as good as a parent being there. it's nice to here some men want kids. my husband acts like he hates it but I don't get why he got married then. I love being a mother and think I might be pregnant again but I'm really afraid of what me husband's reaction will be if I am.
>>
>>17975264
ask her out.
>>
>>17975501

question to you: do you think its dad's role to take the kids for soccer game, teaching them how to ride a bike, go fishing and teaching the kids how to be cool and decent people?

Its mothers role of taking care of the household while dads take kids out and teach them how to survive.

The more you mess up this natural order of things the more your kids will be messed up.

Your man can help once in awhile, cook once a week (AT MOST) but its your job of taking care your kids have clean clothes and arent hungry and your man's job the kids have self esteem and are mentally healthy.
>>
Female friend gave me a blowjob last night and swallowed my cum.
She likes me doesn't she?
>>
>>17975587
can't really tell

try asking her out
>>
>>17975583
no it's all my job, my husband has never once taken the kids to school or a soccer game, if we go fishing he'll come with but I'm the one who knows how to bait hooks and stuff. I do all the house work and cooking, my guy would burn water I swear.

I also am the main bread winner. I make all the money we have. I believe in traditional gender rolls it's why I got married. i just kind of messed up and picked someone how is a bit lazy so I have to pick up the slack.
>>
>>17975587
yes she either likes you a lot or is just a slut, dose she blow a lot of random guys or just you?
>>
>>17975595
Is your husband a prominent mathematician? if he isn't dealing with abstractions that would be useful a century later he really has no excuse of being oblivious.
>>
>>17975501
No, I want kids myself, want to teach them, watch them grow up etc. Perfectly fine with helping around do chores and jobs around the house, especially cooking.

I expect the wife to be able to work and earn a salary as well.
>>
>>17975595

oh this sucks. IDK how to fix your guy. If he is so passive maybe cooking and cleaning is what he should do as he drifts to being the woman in the relationship.
>>
Question from a guy...

At what age do you think it's embarrassing for a man to be a virgin?
>>
>>17975606
42?
>>
>>17975606
Mid twenties, but it depends on the reason.
>>
>>17975606

dude stop worrying. Why are you so obsessed with sex?

At what age is it ebarrasing not owning a car?

Things happen as you live, like sex and relationships. Life is not a race dude
>>
>>17975609
I wouldn't be surprised I know it's kinda funny in Asian culture, know this dude in math class was a 27 yo virgin, next year he's married with a pregnant wife. He said it's like that for most males in his country (before marriage almost every guy is a virgin). Apparently they skipped the dating lol
>>
>>17975612
Oh, I wouldn't know about that. I'm from Europe and not really up to date with Asian dating culture.
>>
>>17975599
Just me
>>
I'm really into this girl and when we were hanging out the other night she compared me to Jesus Christ.
Can any girls or guys help me interpret that?
>>
>>17975599
Oh, and nice double dubs btw. Can't believe I missed that
>>
girls why do you get mad that i wear my hood around everyway. pic not related cause im not black or got ded
>>
>anon do you believe in "resonant purposes"

I thought this was some sort of odd pickup line, but I guess I was wrong. Was it wrong to think that a girl in my house talking about people having "resonant purposes" was some kind of implication, because I think she got offended when I asked if she was talking about us
>>
>>17975626
>>17975635
thanks lol
she definitely likes you then if you like her tooyou could probably get to to go out with you. she sounds like a good girl if she swallowed

>>17975603
no he's not submissive at all, he really dominant, I actually like that a lot. like in the way he talks to me and acts twords. he's not mean or anything just in charge. he is not a bad guy at all he just doesn't have as much drive as he should.
>>
>>17975601
I don't mind the cleaning and cooking, I do feel a fit like that's women's work. I do think it's important for both parents to be involved with the kids tho. dad's play a big roll in a healthy childhood.

>>17975600
na he's just in school for art and digital stuff, he works a lot on projects but he also games a lot and that's annoying. I don't care that he does it I just wish is wasn't all day every day on the computer you know
>>
>>17975255
Like waves. The first half of the orgasm feels like the tide going out and building up pleasure, then a wave of satisfaction washes over me. It can be any combination of either part being big or small or nonexistent.
>>
>fight aganist social anxiety all my life
>year after year of struggle become able to talk with people
>arrive finally to the point I find a girl that wants to have sex with me
>no fucking idea of what to say to go more intimate
>anxiety rises
>start ignoring her and proceed in talking to other girls
How do I get out of this hell?
>>
>>17975709
>no fucking idea of what to say to go more intimate

This is where you went wrong. Intimacy is physical, talking is not. It starts with more casual touching (like shoulder, low back, arm, hand, hair) and you build it up until you're both comfortable with it and then proceed with kissing when it feels natural and feeling her up in more intimate places. You can't talk your way into sex, you have to feel your way there.
>>
Girls

If we're both drunk then you tell me your life story and cuddle with me for a few hours (full embrace).

Does that mean you like me deep down or is it just the alcohol making you trust me?

>Tfw beta cuck
>>
>>17975501
I know this is anecdotal, but all my life I've heard more guys express their desire to be fathers and more women express their distaste for children. Since middle school I've talked to guys who wanted to have 5 and up kids, and now at 21 I still hear many women say "ew I'm never going to have kids".
>>
>>17975711
Well, there was physical contact also. I guess if we were alone I could have find a way for the sexually intercorse territory, but the place was crowded with her friends and I couldn't concentrate.
or I felt judged. one of the two
>>
>>17975606
I don't think it's necessarily embarassing at all, but it would be sad for anyone who wanted a relationship and children to be too old to realistically achieve that.
>>
>>17975718
i have found that hardly anyone wants kids now a days. most people have them by accident and arnt married. then they suck at being parents and don't really care of there kids.
>>
Been addicted to gloryhole porn lately. Ladies...would you? Your sitting on the crapper and someone knocks on stall. All of a sudden a big stiff one comes through. What do?
>>
Guys,
my bf is sorta overprotective and gets really frustrated with me if I'm injured or calls me up to check on me if I have a migraine or something minor like that. No one has ever treated me like this and I'm wonder if this is normal? Do you generally feel overprotective towards your girlfriends? Is there anything I could say or do to make him worry less? I have no idea how to react here.
>>
Girls who like being spanked
Do you like it because it's pleasurable to you or do you like it because you know guys like to spank you
>>
>>17975734
You know it originated from faggots in truck stops wanting to anonymously suck dick right?

A more likely scenario would involve a man dropping a shit, and then a large, dirty, sweaty piss still dripping cock pokes through the hole in the side, and he immediately starts licking that baby clean and trying to force that thing down his throat.
>>
>>17975736

naah

If you would get some minor injury I would probably just ask how did it happen and if it would be something retarded I would joke at your expanse for few hours.

He is beta. Its better that you know it sooner than later.
>>
>>17975737
Both
>>
>>17975736
So, no I don't think it's bad to worry about your girlfriend if she's hurt or feeling sick, I'd call my past girlfriends and see if there's anything I could do for them when they were sick. But when you say he gets "really frustrated with me" it makes it sound like he blames you for getting hurt or sick which sounds really odd and not healthy.
>>
>>17972902
What is doggystyle? Not bait.
>>
>>17975752
I had a similar question. Why is doggy style so hard to pull off? I can do it if I like lay down on her, but if I have her on her hands and knees and I try to do it while on my knees it's nearly impossible to get in. I had this problem with two different girls and it's the only position I can't do correctly.
>>
>>17975750

I think he's angry that it happens kinda regularly. I snowboard and this season I got a concussion and a broken arm and it's been only a few months. I've tried telling him that it happens and I'll heal, but that really hasn't helped so far.
>>
to guys, let's assume you have sex and neither of you is ready to have kids and accidents happen anyway. would you even want to know that she's pregnant or would you prefer she just made it disappear without saying anything?
and no, i'm not preggers, just curious.
>>
>>17975759
I'd say he either 1) really wants to help you feel better but can't really do anything so he feels powerless and gets frustrated or 2) actually does blame you for getting hurt for snowboarding, which is bad, because he's only paying attention to the negative side of your hobby, regardless of how much you enjoy doing it. Scenario 1 is well-meaning but no matter what the case it still sounds like he's being overbearing. If he's being too overprotective I would just try to explain to him that injury is part of the sport, it's a risk you have to take to do something that you enjoy.
>>
>>17975782

if she really doesnt want a kid and abortion is her only choice I would prefer not to know.

If she hesitates with abortion I would prefer she would tell me.
>>
>>17975505

Anyone?
>>
>>17975786

I think it's the first, because he's never asked me to give up the hobby. Thanks, I think I understand it a bit better!
>>
Women, what does friendly flirting and "im interested" flirting look like?

Ive hung out with this girl through mutual friends a few times. Shes easy to talk to and some flirting is going on, or at least what I think is flirting. Teasing each other, sexual jokes, a touch on the arm or hand. This happens a few times, I think shes interested so I ask her out. She says no, sees me as a friend.

How did I misinterpret this? I admit this happens more often than it should. My friends have said that women flirt with male friends, but doesnt mean theyre interested. Am I not flirting correctly? What should I be doing/saying?
>>
Girl I once dated and I are back in contact. She has a boyfriend but tells me she wants me, but she won't dump her boyfriend. Talks to me everyday, insists she wants me, sends me nudes (without me asking)
We've agreed to meet. My mind is fucked, I mean if she wants me why doesn't she dump him
>>
>>17975838

She's having problems with her relationship and wants a confidence boost, but the relationship with you wasn't any better, so she's not interested in anything more than using you for her current needs. She'll eventually dump you (again), dump him and will find someone better.
>>
>>17975838
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQWE9LcJHG0
>>
Anyone with more experience in dating/hooking up than me-

Met a dude last night, hit it off, had a blast. Our fun got cut short though, he had to go before I really felt like I had my fill of him. He said he was interested in meeting up again though, however it was only because I asked. He didn't express this himself organically or anything.

It would be super clingy of me to ask if he wanted to go out again tonight right? Idk if I should even ask at all either, I set up the meeting last night and I can't tell if he's really interested in this being more than just a one night stand or if he just said he'd want to see me again to be nice. Should I wait for him to contact me?
I've been out of the game for 5 years. I've never done "adult hood dating", mostly because I've realized you don't "date" in college. I have next to no experience in the art of hooking up though. I've met with a couple dudes for oral before, however not a single one of them would contact me after. Is this normal? I would much rather prefer a "fuck buddy" than just a string of one night stands.
>>
>>17975877
Theres nothing wrong with sending a single message asking to meet up again, he might have come away from the encounter himself not feeling sure about it either. Wait a day, then send it, but DO NOT bombard him with messages.
>>
>>17975877
>It would be super clingy of me to ask if he wanted to go out again tonight right?

nope. You should ask him out.

No games. Ask
>>
>>17975833
Every person is different, unfortunately. It just depends where a person's boundaries lie.
For example, the things you listed, teasing, sexual jokes, and light touches.
For me, the teasing and sexual jokes is something I do on everyone. However I never cross the line into physical territory, no matter how light or mundane, unless I'm actually interested in getting, well, physical.
Others don't have that same boundary line though. Some girls, like this one, probably sees nothing wrong with playful touches, they aren't sexual or indications of interest in their eyes. I would be the same as you though, I would see that differently.
But that's just the game you play, don't take the rejection too harshly. There really is no correct or incorrect way to flirt, well, there is but as long as you aren't an extremist you aren't doing anything inherently incorrect. Misinterpretations will always happen, on both ends, it's just part of how it works.
The only tip you can really get is observation. Watch her with other guys. Does she do the same thing to them? Ok, that's her norm. If she's doing something unique to you, then that's a better (though not absolute) indication she's into you.
Also, rejection doesn't necessarily mean she was never into you. Just that she wasn't when you asked. For all you know you just had poor timing, another dude beat you to it. It happens. Brush yourself off and keep going.
>>
>>17975887
Yeah, I live by the rule of 2 in messaging. I send one, and if I get no response after a reasonable amount of time I shoot one more. After that it's in their hands. If I never get another response I'll never talk to them again unless they seek me out. I take the hint pretty quick, so I've never been one to bombard or anything lol.
My brains just kinda warped from my personal experience and lack there of. So idk what the "normal" person would do. If 2 nights in a row is not acceptable for having just met. I'm impatient lol. I also just wanted to try to take advantage of the weekend, since he'd likely have more time than on weekdays. I didn't time my advance very strategically in hindsight.
>>17975894
Is this the "normal" for lack of a better word approach though? I don't want to be overbearing and scare him off too quickly.
Like if he says no or he can't or something as long as I drop it immediately he's not gonna think I'm batshit right?
>>
>>17975782

i would prefer to know, at the very least i can be there to support her.
>>
>>17975903

this is normal.

See women have been spoonfed this bullshit that its men who do the chasing. Really its the other way around.

Bottomline is this: you like him you want to know him better and only way of doing this is asking him out. Don't wait for him because if he is mentally stable sound guy he meets girls that are interested in him every weekend.

Do things differently then all the other girls. Stand out of the crowd and ask him out.

If he says no: win. You know he isnt interested and you can stop sperging about him. No harm is done.
If he says yes: win.
>>
>>17975895
See thats whats messing me up. When I first met her I asked her. She said she wasnt interested, but later on I found she was crushing hard (very hard) on a mutual friend who already had a gf. This was months ago. I recently started talking to her again, and the same kind of flirtiness/teasing kept happening, and on top of that she was complimenting me on my looks, something she didnt do before. Ive seen her interact with the person she had a crush on now and its not the same, I believe shes gotten over it. Is it worth asking again now or should I just leave it alone?
>>
>>17975877
Probably scared him off because how easy you are.
>>
>>17975903
Yes its normal. Send him a message and if he says no (unless its a no, i dont want to see you again, then drop it), send him one more, maybe a week later (assuming he hasn't texted you himself before then) and if he denies again then stop. If he wants to, he'll make the effort, but i suggest moving on as soon as you get that second denial instead of waiting.
>>
>>17972902
Recently got an apartment with my friend. She's a girl, we're comfortable with one another but there's no romantics going on here either way.

Any way to not make this weird/suspicious in the event of me finding a girl I wanna date?
>>
>>17975909
Yeah after talking last night I already know hes muccchhhhh more experienced than I am and I'm likely just one of many girls chasing his dick but, well i know my role. Im not one of the hot chicks so i have to take what presents itself to me. Hence why im concerned about losing him too quickly. Probably gonna take years before i can get another nibble. I think hes interested, but at best just passively interested. He wouldnt go out of his way for me or anything. Hard field to play, because one minor annoyance can get me the boot but it also means i have to constantly fight for his attention.
>>17975922
You cant really win either way. Ive tried holding off, guys lose interest after the first date because they know they can get easier puss. I give in, guys lose interest because im easy. There really is no winning, at least when i give in I get one night to pretend im desirable. If i dont, well i get to spend the rest of the night alone and still not get a call the next day. Such is life.
>>17975924
Alright, that sounds rational.
>>
girls

How do I convey the message that my lack of messageing constantly is not lack of interest?

It happens to me constantly. I have a job, multiple hobbies I just dont feel the need of constantly staying in touch, texting, hours long "talking" over facebook etc.

When I dont do this I can see how their interest drops. I dont want that but on the other hand I dont really want to talk over phone, texts of internet. I prefer face to face conversations.
>>
>>17975927
You'll either date someone who will trust you or not. Thats really all it comes down to, just be honest with your girl and she'll either believe you or she won't. That's on her from there on out. Though I'd be ready to explain why you're living with this girl as compared to a guy. Even if that answer is just honestly you'd prefer to live with her than any of your guy friends or something, because you just get along better. Whatever your reason is, as long as its the truth.
>>
>>17975935
dont be shy then. Guys hate shy girls.

(shyness only a plus if girl is super hot)
>>
Recovering social autist here.... well lets just greentext it

>get butthurt on NYE party because a girl I used (and still sort of do) have feelings for invited me to her party and all she did was talk about random fuckbois with her friend
>next day say fuck it and message a beautiful girl I knew for a while, but always fellt she was way out of league
>we were messaging each other daily and extensively since then
>I invited her twice for a drink and she, agreed both of the times, lat time this Wednesday
>both of the times she stayed at the bar with me up until closing time, and we had always something to talk about and laugh, smile and all that
>today we went to a gym together and it seems we get on really well even sober
>still that social autism, tho

Ok, how do I proceed further?
>>
>>17975948

I really need help with this. I can talk to a girl about subjects and shit but making sexual advances/physical contact is a whole nother world.
>>
>>17975935
Maybe because you give off that vibe so you let those types of people attract you.
>>
>>17975948
kiss her idiot

you do it like this: Stand real close, you talk to her so she can barely hear you and she needs to focus. Look her in the eyes then for a fraction of a second look at her lips and if she even for a fraction of a second looks at your lips she is ready to be kissed. Then dont even end the sentence and just do for it.
>>
>>17975945
You know I was worried that would be the simplest solution. Oh well, I guess any girl who can't trust me that far wouldn't be worth it in the long run anyway, right?

>Even if that answer is just honestly you'd prefer to live with her than any of your guy friends or something, because you just get along better.
Nail on the head.
>>
>>17975947
Lol yeah i know. Easier said than done though. I was hella shy last night because i didnt really expect him to be that into me, looked like it worked in my favor.
He just always made me take the lead though, made me feel like he wasnt that interested in me though, since it didnt seem like there was anything /he/ wanted to do with/to me. He said it was because he wanted me to feel more comfortable though. Idk how to interpret that though with my lack of experience. Was that just him being cautious with me or that he was just going for a ride and didnt really care who was doing it, it just happened to be me. That kind of thing.
>>
>>17975948
Tell her you like her and want to take her out on a date. There, 50/50 response.
>>
I'm going after the popular girl. It's going to take a lot of patience and always being there with the right thing to say. It's started to feel like a long-con, and i'm beginning to feel vaguely disgusted with myself.
>>
>>17975935
What makes him so desirable? I dont have women chasing me like that, what is he doing for you to make you feel that way?
>>
>>17975956
Maybe, idk how not to give that vibe though. Its just kind of who i am at this point. And as i said, i know i cant get the ideal, so why wouldnt i settle for the "ok" over nothing at all.
>>
>>17975958
When youre standing that close will you even be able to tell shes looking at your lips?
>>
>>17975972

you know martial arts ranges? Stand in elbow range (the range when you can knock someone in the jaw with your elbow)
>>
>>17975974
Damn I like this fucking mathematical precise intimacy shit. Wish it was as easy irl lol
>>
>>17975967
Idk, ill admit my desperation does cloud my vision sometimes. He just clicks with me in the right ways. He had a way of nudging me just far enough outside my comfortzone to ironically make me relax. The one thing that immediately attracted me to him though was how perceptive he was. He was extremely good at reading my body language, it was almost like he could read my mind. Im not good with words, im too shy to really speak my mind. Didnt have to verbally explain every little thing with him that i wanted or liked, he just was able to read me like a book. Its hard to explain, dudes just got a gift in that sense. He was dead on in every assumption, and just cocky and confident in himself enough to flood my panties.
I suppose the "opposites attract" theory is strong in me.
>>
>>17975978

it is.

See you are afraid you will make a fool of yourself but you fail to realize that people love fools. I mean people that can make a fool of themselves and dont let it bother them.
>>
>>17975982

>time to study nonverbal communication
>>
>>17975982
Oh, he made you feel real good sexually. I get it. I guess I just need to get that far and I'll have women after me too.
>>
>>17975959
Yeah, sometimes its the obvious answers. Only other thing I gotta say is obviously dont hide the fact you live with another woman from any potentials you meet. You dont have to shout it for all to hear either though. If I were in your shoes though, I would probably disclose it before it gets serious though. First time I bring her over, might mention "oh my roommate femanon might be here, if you want to meet her" or something. You can then just assure your girl best you can its strictly platonic. Hell, introducing them would be beneficial anyway, so your roommate can also dispel any worries herself too.
>>
>>17975984
It is kind of a dying skill lol. I personally rely on it though. Hence why i have such a hard time out there.
>>17975993
Yeah, i dont know him well enough to say whether or not id fall for him emotionally. Though if i were a betting man id say i would, since i typically fall for any guy that is the slightest bit kind to me. Desperation kills. Regardless, he seems nice enough. Im not really going to purposely tread those waters though, because he made it pretty clear in our conversations he doesnt date or have a desire for a one on one girlfriend.
>>
>>17975971
Because masterbation clearly has had no downsides.
>>
>>17976003
Well, it does when you are physically incapable of orgasm. Masturbation just always ended with more sexual frustration on my end. I dont get off on the physical touches, i get off on the mental head space. I get off getting someone else off.
Its not really about the sex though, its about being close to another human being, even if it is all fake. I live more for the 5 minutes of post sex cuddle than the act itself. In those few minutes, i can pretend i have what i really want at least.
>>
>>17976016
I think you need some counselling to keep yourself from bouncing off the walls, or maybe you are gay.
>>
>>17976020
100% certain im not gay. Ive always enjoyed dick, vag grosses me out.
Idk what counselling is supposed to do though. Yeah my confidence is not high, but so are most people really.
>>
>>17976032
Basically you sell yourself out for a bit of cuddling, you should get a cat or pet, since you got numbness.
>>
Why do people say sex is a "need"? How is it a need instead of a want?

I'm 25, I've only had sex one time when I was 18, and I'm not dead. So how is it a need?
>>
>>17976204
They're exaggerating. But it can be argued that fulfilling your sex drive, if you have one, is a need. But that can be remedied with yourself just fine for most.
Nobody is gonna die if they don't have sex, hell you're probably not going to die if you don't have sexual release even, but it can be argued your quality of life is kinda shit if you're constantly going stircrazy with pent up sexual frustration.

Again though, for 99.99999999% of the population, jerking off is all you need.
>>
>>17976211

I have a sex drive, but I feel like I'm not meant to have a girlfriend. so, that's why it's been so many sexless years since I lost my V-card.

Anyways, I've just always thought it sounded funny how people say "SEX IS A NEED"
>>
>>17972975
>>>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
>>We're not in their head, we don't know.
Are you autistic?
>>
>>17976220
Thats what I was saying though. It makes sense if you broaden your definition of "sex" as well, outside of strictly PIV intercourse. Masturbation is still sex in a sense if you look at it objectively. Sex can be a need, but as I said sex comes in many forms, including the easiest of all, self sex.
>>
>>17976248

They why do people even complain about it? Those people who say "sex is a need". Why don't they just masturbate?

Why does it even become an issue?
>>
>>17976278
Like I said, they're exaggerating. People like to complain, especially when they're lonely.
>>
>>17976283

Yeah I guess.

Being lonely isn't so bad I guess. I've been lonley my whole life. But, it's not that hard. Sad sometimes, but not "hard"
>>
>>17976283
>>17976300

You're idiots. Sex and physical intimacy with another person are bodily needs right up there with sleeping and eating, and sexual frustration is bad for your physical, mental and emotional wellbeing. Masturbation is its own thing and certainly helps for basic release, but it's nowhere near a full substitute.
>>
>>17975947
>Guys hate shy girls.

Are you retarded or something
>>
>>17976360

>Sex and physical intimacy with another person are bodily needs right up there with sleeping and eating

Explain please. You're saying I'm unhealthy because I'm 25 and haven't had sex in like 7 years?
>>
>>17976369

What I'm saying is that sex causes major reactions in your body and brain chemistry that masturbation can't fully reproduce. How well you deal with this obviously depends on the person. Just saying that you're objectively missing a part of your self-care.
>>
>>17976385

Well, the one time I had sex was honestly lamer than any time I've ever masturbated..

so I can't be missing much.. or at least I don't know it.
>>
Hey /adv/, I'm really nervous about this, but maybe a femanon can help me out? So this girl I thought liked me. All of my friends thought she liked me, and when I told her that I liked her I don't know. She stopped talking to me and it just is awkward now between us. Did I fuck up?
>>
>>17976412
Nope, she didnt like you and probably was surprised and didnt want you bothering her with your feelings. Cruel, but it happens.
>>
>>17976412
What the other guy said, but its a good thing you told her, a lot of people cant even do that and get stuck, wasting their time. Find someone else man, theres no one girl thats right for you, theres a lot that youre compatible with, you just get put yourself out there.
>>
Girl I like gets giddy when she sees me and extends her arm for me to hold her hand. She always stares at me and finds little reasons to talk to me. I don't want if she actually likes me because she continues to follow single guys (they always put it in their bios) on Instagram.

Is she just being nice? It's weird, it's like she's completely different in person compared to how she is on social media and so I don't know if she wants to be serious.
>>
What could it mean when a girl says "Ahahah" to something that is not funny, or intended to be a joke really?
>>
If a girl calls you bro, are you chances with her basically over?
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 7


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.