[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just how many dudes are after these women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_0108.jpg (71KB, 723x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
71KB, 723x720px
I will admit, I have not been on a real date in a long ass time. Probably close to 7 years now.

I feel like competition is just crazy in the world we live in. Do women really have like 5 dudes chasing them st any given moment?

It seems like every girl has like a armory of dudes she could call if she wanted. I can't remember the last time a woman actually liked me and wanted to be around me.

Is it better to get a lot of attention or no attention?

Do all regular women have like a armory of dudes they could call? Or date at any given moment?
>>
Instead of getting your worldview from /r9k/, why not step outside and see for yourself.
>>
>>17972311
You're not too wrong. Women in their 20's have an "armory" of tall virile swole guys with good career prospects they can call on at any time for casual sex. The problem is, looks fade for these women eventually, and they no longer have unobstructed access to those men. I'd recommend going after women older than 35 if you want a genuine chance without some massive improvements in your own looks money and status. It's just the world we live in.
>>
>>17972311
I mean, an attractive girl surely has a lot of dudes going after her.
An average girl doesn't have many. An ugly girl probably doesn't have any.

It's basically the same for guys.
>>
>>17972330
judging by this thread that's probably not gonna happen lol
>>
File: 1359235215039.jpg (60KB, 755x553px) Image search: [Google]
1359235215039.jpg
60KB, 755x553px
>>17972351
I really, really wish that were the case.

Anyway, the best way to get in on the market as a male is to focus on your self improvement for 2-3 years. No sense crying about how the system is.
>>
>>17972387
That chart is clearly biased. I'd hate to live in this mentality but that's most of 4chan for you.
>>
>>17972405
Truth be told, I didn't believe it until I tried to test it out. I made two Tinder profiles. One had me with some 9/10 face pics and a height listed as 6'2''. The other profile had my brother's 6/10 face pics and a height listed as 5'7''. They were otherwise identical. Guess which one got more than 50 times more matches? By all means, repeat the experiment and circulate results to the contrary. Until then, I'm convinced that the sexual market is indeed tilted.
>>
>>17972414
Why did you catfish using your brother and not a hot women? Thought this was an experiment kek
>>
>>17972387
>>17972405
Lol, if white, just move to Asia if you want to be at the top.
>>
Honestly, average girls have a lot of options. These days dudes are just looking for girls who aren't fat or retarded. Those two requirements are hilariously easy to accomplish. It's very VERY hard to find a female in her 20s who was single for more than a few months at a time.
>>
>>17972311

I don't know if it is just a coincidence, but a couple girls I've talked to recently, and have had sex with, it turns out they've both been with 50+ guys. But here is the kicker, it seems like the guys who are chasing these girls just want to have sex and leave. I mean i don't get how you can accidentally have sex with 50+ guys, but I mean I can see how you can lose track or become jaded or whatever.

There are some "good" girls out there, but they are few and far between.

To be honest, at this point I'm not sure if I really want to marry. I really want children, specifically a son, but I don't have any desire to settle down with one woman who has had a trove of guys before me.

But to be fair I've been pretty relaxed about my sexual options so maybe I'm just as bad.

So to answer your question, yes, grls have a lot of guys trying to get with them but none are interested in long term. The guys that girls usually choose are ones that are either a.) lying and saying they want a real relationship, or b.) seem trustworthy enough that they can have good casual sex, and the guy wont go around bragging about it like the girl was a conquest.

But some guys and girls do become faithful to one another. I don't know where those people are though, but they do exist.
>>
>>17972311

yes. but those women are still single. which tells you they arent interested in the men hitting them up. go talk to a woman. if shes single, chill once, than try to make a move.
>>
>>17972414
>6/10 face pics and a height listed as 5'7''
That's below average. Of course it got less. And your face rating could be off. Tinder is for sluts.
>>
>>17973377
Tinder is for male and female sluts.
>>
File: 1477782945418.jpg (14KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1477782945418.jpg
14KB, 200x200px
>>17972311

>Do all regular women have like a armory of dudes they could call?

Regular women? No. Insecure women and indecisive young girls? Probably.

You're also confusing dating with sex. Yes, a woman can typically get sex whenever they want but keep in mind that the ability to pick up your phone and call over some shitty guy from work who wants to sweat on you and pump your vagina in the back seat of his car like a fleshlight and never call you again is not exactly seen as a positive thing to most women. In fact, most women see that as more of a curse than a gift.

So the short answer is no, girls don't have boyfriends on speed dial. Finding a meaningful relationship with someone you care about and who cares about you is still difficult, regardless of how many dudes want to fuck you.

Sure, if you're a woman you can use this gaggle of dudes for free dinners or free drinks or attention or the occasional lay but regular, well adjusted adult women don't behave this way.
>>
>>17972311
>really have like 5 dudes chasing them st any given moment?
5 is a gross underestimation, especially if the woman in question is attractive
>>
>>17972543

>I don't know if it is just a coincidence

It is. Just because the only girls you can attract are hyper-sluts doesn't mean all women or even most women. Its just you, dude.

Good girls are few and far between to you because good girls avoid you like the plague.
>>
>>17973584

I get the feeling you haven't had a ton of interactions with girls.
>>
File: 1484855039783.png (969KB, 706x1178px) Image search: [Google]
1484855039783.png
969KB, 706x1178px
>>17972349
>I'd recommend going after women older than 35 if you want a genuine chance
Personally, I'm just going to stay single my whole life instead. Fuck being leftovers.
>>
>>17972311
Yes. And it is very difficult to turn them down. You don't want to be cold in your rejection, or ghost a guy, because that's just cruel. But when you do try to be kind about the rejection, the guy will most likely try to ask you out again later down the road. And when a guy you're interested in does approach you, they could be suspicious about these guys pursuing you, even though you never asked for it.

Men: what's the best way to turn down a man? And is it possible to be 'too nice' when doing so?
>>
>>17973578
I came here to post something similar to this.

>be avg male
> "Its just a numbers game bro"
>send a message to every chick you wouldn't mind banging
>get laid easy when you find a chick on the rebound

>be girl
>get messaged by a 100 guys
>go out with chad, finally a guy who is attractive and seems interesting!
>oh no I can't let me go home with blue balls I'll never get a 2nd date
>guy comes in your mouth and never contacts you again
>>
>>17973578
So basically women can still use men for free shit and easy sex but men can't do the same. Sounds tough being a woman.
>>
>>17973589
your feeling is incorrect
>4 ltrs, all 2+years
>stopped keeping track of body count years ago
>socially apt, several non sexual female friends
ive seen and heard some shit, son
>>
>>17973589
He's right. They're all not guys they want though, so it's almost a non-issue.
>>
>>17972330
Reading this thread, its sad how this was the only logical advice.
>>
>>17972311
Protip: be attractive

lift weights, do cardio, maintain good hair and hygeine, and dress well

work hard, read, and create

create as in write, draw, write music

Chicks vome to you if you do this
>>
>>17973758
If I'm doing all this I'm not going to have time for the sloots.
>>
>>17973760
Yeah you are, provided you don't drink.
>>
>>17973607
Make his race an issue.
>>
File: s2l5.png (337KB, 1144x888px) Image search: [Google]
s2l5.png
337KB, 1144x888px
>>17972330
in the real world women do have 5 prospects at any given moment, you should go step outside if you think otherwise

seriously did you even go to college
>>
File: the sun.jpg (145KB, 1440x1021px) Image search: [Google]
the sun.jpg
145KB, 1440x1021px
>>17972543
>, it turns out they've both been with 50+ guys. But here is the kicker, it seems like the guys who are chasing these girls just want to have sex and leave.
and then the beta man comes along and saves her :)
>>
>>17973760
this
>>17973769
>>17973758
after I did all this shit I realized women arn't even worth my time and they don't deserve my dick
>>
>>17972330
>muh /r9k/ boogie man
>>
>>17973758
You forgot don't be short.
>>
when people online complain about women not being single i assume they don't live in a major city. move to one.
>>
>>17972414
lol that's online dating, every woman has an auto-shorty like mailbox on dating sites, I've read about this before,with online dating, when women have an over abondante amount of choices, they will choose the best, also it said that your success in online dating will decrease the shorter you are, go figure
>>
File: Facebook_men_vs__women.jpg (129KB, 900x500px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook_men_vs__women.jpg
129KB, 900x500px
>>17972311
>Do all regular women have like a armory of dudes they could call? Or date at any given moment?

of course they do men are thirsty fucks with 3x the sex drive of women.
>>
>>17974455
lol I can tell when a girl is a whore or when she's a good girl, I try not to be that guy who saves her, or whatever, but I feel like I come off as a beta male due to my shortness, I have been called a "tug", badass, savage, the devil himself, etc... but I can't stop this first impression shit that has me getting a hard time to just fuck them
>>
>>17974485
When will they learn?
>>
>>17972405
go study genetics and history you ignorant twat.Most Chinese are descended from Genghis Khan and more women get to pass on their genes then men.
>>
File: cucked.jpg (63KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.jpg
63KB, 717x960px
>>17974552
>men are thirsty fucks with 3x the sex drive of women.
>>
>>17974643
Is there any source of that pic?
>>
What most of you don't really get is that men and women are pretty much in the same boat. With apps like Tinder, women get bombarded with men. You often think that's amazing, but when 99 out of 100 of them just want to masturbate inside you it really loses it's charm. Yeah, with guys they might match with one girl out of 100, and even then she might not reply (online dating is ruthless and especially girls are bombarded with messages). I think that you can't really blame girls for being on guard given the vast amount of shit out there.

If you really want to experience 'what it's like for women' then you can follow the advice of >>17972515 and move to Asia. It sure is great going on dates with girls that have 0 interest in you, girls that just want to have a generic white boyfriend because they saw a Hollywood movie once or twice.

You're all going to throw a hissyfit because of something like 'nah bro any hole is a goal, why you getting all emotional for, u gay or something?' but it literally is fucking boring as shit, and it is incredibly annoying with people trying to force you into some sort of relationship. And girls in Asia don't ask you (that often) for naked pictures, they're likely never going to be able to attack you.

Of course a lot of the white guys here in Asia don't notice that because they're fucking idiots. They land, go to a white person bar, and "Wow, how easy it is to talk to girls! I guess I don't have any personal problems, it's just the fact that western women are so vile!" These same guys end up whipped, unable to have female friends or go out alone, looking like they've given up.

My advice to you, most sincerely, is to look beyond numbers and to stop fucking internet dating.
>>
>>17974552
Wouldn't it be a barraks of men and not an armory?
>>
>>17972311
Don't date women that keep a bunch of guys around. Women only have tons of guys hovering around them if they choose to encourage that kind of thing.
>>
>>17974818
>using tinder and expecting anything but a quick fuck
You're just asking for it regardless of gender tbqh.
>>
>>17972330
Yeah because women don't have multiple men at their feet at any given time...give me a break...
>>
>>17974886
Sure, a few do. Most don't. You just think that way because they are not sleeping with you.
>>
>>17972526
>Those two requirements are hilariously easy to accomplish.
WRONG
>>
>>17974818
It's a pretty interesting idea to compare people like this.

Americanized female of average looks in America
>Endless Tinder matches
>5+ sex partners on call at all times
>Can likely get beat up, used for nudes, used for sex

White male of average looks in America
>Chances so low that shotgun approach must be used
>Regular casual sex outside of relationship requires hours of daily effort
>Not likely to get beat up or used for nudes. Via sex, girls use you.

Asian female of average looks in Asia
>May have to actually initiate conversation with white guy to stand out
>Most white guys will still agree to casual sex
>Can likely get beat up, used for nudes, used for sex

White male of average looks in America
>Endless Tinder matches
>5+ sex partners on call at all times
>Not likely to get beat up or used for nudes. Absolute betas who actually marry/date the girls will be used via sex

The fourth role is most conducive towards my happiness.
>>
>>17975378
It depends on where you are in the world.
>>
>>17972311
I'm a eurofag and female and I'm starting to wonder if this isn't something typically american.
>>
>>17976236
The American Midwest
>>
>>17973607
Just be forward about it, damn it
>>
>>17975794

Projection: The Post.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.