[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a female (with an actual vagina) and I have broad shoulders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1484324522341.jpg (20KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484324522341.jpg
20KB, 500x375px
I'm a female (with an actual vagina) and I have broad shoulders I fucking hate it
Is there anything I can do to make it less broad or am I stuck in this manly body forever? Also, I'm big boned (not in the meme sense) my bones are actually fucking huge man like what do i do
>>
>>17971759
Pic of bones
>>
Its in your genes to have wide shoulders. You could seek a plastic surgeon and ask hi. Tgey do some bone scraping to make your jaw smalle maybe something like that could be done tp your shoulders
>>
>>17971759
Nigga they're your bones are you high?
you will always have big bones because thats you're skeletal structure. Now, how big are your pussy bones. Thats the real question.
>>
you could pull your shoulder blades closer together slightly and make it appear youre more narrow
>>
>>17971759
I have broad shoulders too. It's not a huge issue. I actually like it, I look so much thinner just because I have wide shoulders and wide hips with a tiny waist.
>>
>>17971759
Do what transwomen do; slim your muscle mass on your upper body and build tonnes on your lower body. Eventually the lower body compensation will outweigh the upper body.
>>
>>17971759
Learn to live with it I guess. I personally find nothing unatractive about a girls broad shoulders. Maybe helps I like fit girls. So dont worry about it and if you really want to help it listen to the anon above me.
>>
>>17971759
Sauce?>>17971759
>>
My girlfriend has broad shoulders. She is insecure about it, but I don't mind at all. It never bothered me and I never really noticed until she repeatedly pointed it out. In fact, I sort of like it. It gives an athletic, firm posture and I really hate girls with poor, retard posture.

Anyway, she usually just avoids open shouldered clothing, wearing midriffs and that sort of thing instead.
>>
I have broad shoulders, too. Growing up, my brothers used to tease me about it, asking if I wanted to play football, so I'm a bit self-conscious about it.
I think wearing the right clothes will help slightly, like don't wear horizontal striped shirts or cap sleeves. I've gotten into the bad habit of wearing jackets, but I get comment saying I look so tiny.
>>
Easy

We should meet and help each other

Maybe even become a thing
>>
>>17971759
well as long as you're pretty in the face most men wouldn't care, if not good fucking luck lol
>>
Stop caring, because plenty of people out there find it attractive.
>>
>>17971759
Your shoulders are fine. Don't be insecure, work on your legs and your butt. That will get the guys going.
>>
Good luck having everyone thinking you are a guy with long hair kek
>>
>>17971759
Squat/deadlift & work out obliques
>>
>>17971759
One of my old crushes had broad shoulders and i thought it was hella attractive for some reason. Dont worry about it OP
>>
>>17971759
have you considered working out your lower body (legs,butt)and maybe the get bigger and make your upper body less big.
>>
>>17971759
Find a giant man and have giant babies
>>
>>17972631
This.
Just find a tall autismo like me
I guarantee your shoulders arent shit next to mine
>>
>>17971759
Squats n lunges n deadlifts

Get an ass and legs that balance it out.
>>
>>17971759
You can date me. I have a little fetish of dominant girl overpowering me by any means necessary :-)

Having broad shoulders should help with that.
>>
Embrace it! Dress feminine with off shoulder or cold shoulder tops. The fact your shoulders are wide and square will make you look proud and elegant. Got the same thing running in the family and to me this is the way to go; the women are generally considered attractive. Also indeed, try to even it out with your bum and hips.
>>
I used to tease an ex over her giant cow shoulders, but desu she had much stronger shoulders than me and her posture was perfect. Embrace it, it's you.
>>
just be skinny and have a big giant round ass, and you'll look amazing. broad shoulders can be a good thing if the rest of you is in shape.
>>
Hi Emily, I think your shoulders are fine.
>>
Big shoulders are good
>>
>>17971759
I have fucked girls like that and i really loved it, whats the deal with it?
>>
>>17971759
After all the replies I want to see pics now.
There's 2 options: Either hide your shoulders and enhance other parts of your body (not good choice but passable), or be proud of your body, work with what you got
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.