[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've had a night's sleep to think about this, so I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: woman-05.jpg (280KB, 2000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
woman-05.jpg
280KB, 2000x1000px
I've had a night's sleep to think about this, so I'll ask /adv/ now. Got asked to hang out over at a girl's house. Well, her family's there, there were other guys there so I thought, ok this isn't her just wanting to bang me, not with a lot of other people hanging out there. When I first got there, we were drinking, watching movies. She pulls me up and kisses me. I thought she was just being playful and it was the alcohol, so I just played along.

We stay up really late together, after everyone has gone to bed, just talking, and she says "going to go lie down after this last game". I figure, ok she's gonna go lie on that couch, and I get the other one. I head to the bathroom and when I come back she's laying on the couch, and points for me to lie next to her. Holy shit, I haven't been cuddled this good since I was a baby. I'm a virgin so just kinda going along with whatever she does. She starts holding me tighter and moves my hand over to her tits and I start grabbing them. I don't even know how time passed so quickly when we were lying there. She eventually says "I want you" and asks "are you horny" I say yes of course, but I didn't just come here for that. We just keep cuddling and I have never felt this good in my life, like I said probably since I was a baby.

As I'm leaving, I kiss her and hug hr for a long time and she asks "you still want to see me?" I say yes of course, and then we part ways. She calls me a few hours later to see how I was doing.

Did she just want dick, and not me? She did give me a bj, but I didn't wanna put it inside her. Didn't want any chance of getting her preggers. All I know for sure is I've felt things I've never felt before and I don't know where to go from here, and this girl is tall. Not as tall as me, but almost there. I don't know why I like that so much.

I'll try to tl;dr this

I met a woman and was passionate with her and I don't know if that's all it was or if there's something more to it.
>>
>>17953480
Like you said, you were in the mood. The alcohol and her just put you in a really cozy mood, it seems.

Hit her up, may be make her dinner or go for a movie. She's obviously not one for going the traditional dating route -- since she literally grabbed your D. So, I'd say be more straight forward about all this and you'll soon find out how she's like and whether she's dating material. (My best is no because she was so openly sexual so soon, but that's just my opinion.)
>>
>>17953480
>I don't know if that's all it was or if there's something more to it

We aren't mindreaders. You've gotta figure this out with her.
>>
>>17953486
>My best is no because she was so openly sexual so soon, but that's just my opinion.
Pay no attention to this. I've had sex with all my previous girlfriends before I started "dating" them. (11 months, 5 years and 4 years, respectively)

Some girls know what they want, I don't want to play games. Just be natural with her, you'll be fine.
>>
>>17953494
>but that's just my opinion
I threw that condition in there for a specific reason. I realize that there are other ways of thinking about it, like your perspective, but I just was saying my $0.02

Anyway, ask her over, seriously OP. You have a strong chance.
>>
>>17953498
No worries mate, I just feel like discouraging anon over paranoid suspicion, because of her sexual openness, is unnecessary, and I like to counter the argument anywhere I find it.

Girls being sexual is a good thing. Girls who trust anyone to come that close to them, is something else. Girl in question obviously likes op more than any swinging dick.
>>
That was a lot of planning involved just to get some D. A girl like that knows she can get it wherever so that effort was a bit more meaningful. She also didnt turn into super bitch when you left her pussy out to dry. So ask her out on a date and i mean a quick date with the cleanest food or snack possible. First time you see her tell her she is sexy and middle of the time you spend out hit her back with "i cant wait to get you alone" because a girl that vocal gets off on you saying the right things. She seems like a fun time and thats just the basis of any kind of relationship.
>>
>>17953509
>Girl in question obviously likes op more than any swinging dick.

And you know this without a doubt, right?
>>
My tl;dr advice is to enjoy the ride either way.
If she just wants you as a booty call then congrats on the sex.
If she wants more then sex and you are interested in taking things further then go for it and congrats on the budding romance.

My $0.02 is that YOU tell HER what you want. Taking charge of the situation is a demonstration of confidence and grills like confident men.
>>
>>17953550
Unless she's borderline personality, yes.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.