[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been hanging out with a church group for a few months

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 2031.jpg (201KB, 870x635px) Image search: [Google]
2031.jpg
201KB, 870x635px
I've been hanging out with a church group for a few months and I met this girl there that I started to like. She's very nice, smart and pretty but she's very popular and has a boyfried who lives in another city (4 hours away).

I talked to her a few times alone while on the bus and she was nice but she's friendly with everyone.

How do I get her? Does PUA shit work for moral girls (I've read here that all women are the same) ?
I'm fat, ugly face, balding and poor. I'm going to work out and try to get a job but will that help at all?

Should I probably just ask her out and get rejected already before I start obsessing over her like some autist?
>>
File: 1996.jpg (148KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1996.jpg
148KB, 960x960px
>>
>>17952993
>she has a boyfried
Ye you should get over it one way or another. Unless you just plan on sexing her and fucking her life up the ye PUA is good
>>
>>17952993
>How do I get her?

fuck off you trolling piece of shit

all you want to do is slam her pussy and them dump her and the fact that she is some "church girl" and already dating somebody else is just more of a challenge to you

i'm so sick of these utter b.s. trolling threads
>>
>>17952993
> Has a BF
> Still wants to find a way to get her
Looks like you got some autism.
>>
>>17953196
I'm not trolling and I don't care if she wants me to stay a virgin till marriage.

>>17953205
why should that stop me?
>>
Lmao the thing that is stopping you from her is that she has BF. There's no way that she would cheat/dump her BF for you, just move OP
>>
>>17953224
>I'm not trolling

Doubtful. But ok, let's play it your way. Why doc you think you have a shot?

She has a BF and is nice to everybody. Why would you be special in any way to her? Why would she give you a shot?
>>
>>17953246
well he's from another city. maybe things aren't serious or the distance will break them up

>>17953247
has no girl with a bf ever got interested in another guy in the history of mankind?

I don't know why on sec part.
>>
>>17953257
>has no girl with a bf ever got interested in another guy in the history of mankind?

Yeah, but why do you think she is into you? That's my point.
>>
>>17953257
Dude, just don't and move on FFS
>>
>>17953265
she's not. how do I make her?

>>17953269
I probably will after this thread dies
>>
>>17953281
>she's not. how do I make her?

Be what she likes. But you aren't that. So move on and leave her alone.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.