[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Told my best friend to fuck off and die because he took the banter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: niceblog.gif (705KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
niceblog.gif
705KB, 400x300px
Told my best friend to fuck off and die because he took the banter too far, he apologized several time but I remained asshurt and ignored him, I usually never react like that with close friends but it was during finals and I was very stressed
it's been two months now, I don't know what to tell him
>>
>>17952960
The only thing you can do is admit you were being an asshole and apologize for taking your stress out on him. It's pretty obvious what you need to do
>>
File: 1467377930131.jpg (110KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
1467377930131.jpg
110KB, 759x508px
>>17952966
yes but how do I word this without sounding like a big awkward faggot ? I've never thought I'd be worrying over my presentation in front of him since we've known each other for like a decade but I'm afraid my reaction just changed things permanently even if we become buddies again. Man, uni is becoming fucking unbearable I'm acting like a bitch on her periods
>>
>>17952960
Ask him to get a pint and pretend it never happened.
>>
>>17952983
In my experience it's best to just pretend this kind of thing never happened with guys. We kind of fall back into place easily.

Like the joke in Talladega Nights where Cal keeps sucking Ricky back into talking with him like his bud. Comedy is drama in disguise and that shit is so true with guys.

Go get a pint with your buddy man.
>>
>>17953028
I disagree with this. Yeah maybe OP has the kind of friendship where this is fine, but that OP's friend will let it slide doesn't mean he won't remember whenever OP is an ass again.

It is simply a sign of maturity and respect for his friend for OP to be able to say that he wronged him.
>>
>>17953022
>>17953028
This. An apology and a pint and I'm sure you guys will be cool again.
>>
>>17952960
>I don't know what to tell him

don't tell him shit he pushed you too far and that's life, human relationships sometimes just cannot be repaired

OTOH you can be polite to the dude but let him back into your life and then what ? he will pull the same shit again & again and call you a pussy - why ? because you're weak etc

if he really cared about your friendship then HE WOULD HAVE MADE SOME EFFORT TO REPAIR IT - but he didn't did he ?

get a clue pal

fuck that piece of shit - consider yourself lucky you learned what a crap he was this way - instead of something even worse happening later

seriously if you ever trust that fuckup again it is almost guaranteed he will find some way to fuck you over
>>
>>17953349
>if he really cared about your friendship then HE WOULD HAVE MADE SOME EFFORT TO REPAIR IT - but he didn't did he ?

oops i missed that part of the op

but still op that's life - do you want to spend time with people who irritate the fuck out of you when you are stressed ? cripes that is the time your friends are supposed to be on their best behavior - not their worst, right ?

agian fuck that clown
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.