[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend is driving me insane. He is really unprofessional

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: o-CAREER-facebook.jpg (263KB, 1536x1118px) Image search: [Google]
o-CAREER-facebook.jpg
263KB, 1536x1118px
My boyfriend is driving me insane. He is really unprofessional and I can't get along with him. He says I am annoying, controlling, and "not being like a woman" because I care about my career.
>>
Throw a coffee pot as hard as you can at his head.
>>
>My boyfriend is driving me insane
>He is really unprofessional
I think you have problems.
>>
>>17952945
Go to his house and break all his dishes. Unstitch all the crotches in his pants too
>>
Take a snow shovel, and swing it at his penis and balls as hard as possible.
>>
/adv/ will fall for this troll
>>
>>17952961
We live together.
>>
The problem is we both work and he is starting a career but he is a lot more laid back. He says it is "okay" but I don't like thinking he is on his phone too much at work or he goes back and forth with his boss about overtime. It makes me nervous.

He says I am annoying for getting nervous and that "I don't trust him."

It also bothers me that he expects us to have sex 3 times a day but we are both working very long hours. He complains about it constantly and I think he is being incredibly unrealistic. I try to explain that sometimes when working overtime and things you must expect a sex hiatus but he gets mad and starts yelling and we waste a few hours yelling and crying.

It seems like a bad cycle and I don't know how to get out of it. We are trying counseling but it seems to just unleash more anger.
>>
>>17952986
You both need to get off each other's ass. His job is his job so stop telling him what's wrong and right, you're not his boss.

He needs to realize that sex three times a day is incredibly unrealistic. If you're going to be working long hours and having sex three times a day then when will you have time to spend together that isn't sex?

Your situation is fucked OP. The best thing you can do in a toxic relationship is get out.
>>
>>17953072
>If you're going to be working long hours and having sex three times a day then when will you have time to spend together that isn't sex?

He doesn't feel that kind of time is necessary.

We have been together 6 years, 5 of which he was working as a line cook. He could get fired and easily find a new job and he worked very different hours than he does now (7 am - 3:30 PM; 7 am to 7 PM on Tue and Thur).

He said "when we first met we had lots of sex you aren't attracted to me anymore." I said, "I think you are unrealistic, we don't have TIME for sex like we used to but we still have good sex and we have sex a few times a week and 2 or 3 times a day on the weekends." But he is the kind of person if he goes ONE DAY without sex he can't stop complaining about it, even if he had amazing sex multiple times the day before.

It gets on my nerves and it ends up wasting time we COULD be having sex because we are fighting.

I also told him after 6 years sometimes I want to make love, not just fuck. But he doesn't want to do that and he doesn't like to snuggle or cuddle or just hang out and watch tv together.
>>
Sounds like you want a fatansy like in the movies.

Good luck finding that
>>
>>17953079
How so????
>>
He's being entirely unrealistic about what he wants in a relationship. If sex is something he craves then he should be either releasing himself through masturbation or biding his time. While I can acknowledge that some individuals have a ramped up sex drive he just isn't being rational. And if he persists then you have to come to terms that he's going to sate his desire with someone else sooner or later for that is the nature of these events.

His demands, while coming off as incredibly petty and childish, are within his right to make. He doesn't sound particularly interested in reaching a compromise [you say you guys fuck two to three times a week, right? That's pretty damn healthy in my eyes.] that could benefit the two of you and if he's going to complain then I'd suggest purchasing an onahole for him. Onahole's are pocket pussies developed by the japanese to simulate penetrating flesh. I'd seriously look into acquiring one of these damn things [try Maria Ozawa] and, when he needs release, having him try that out. If that doesn't work then suggest masturbation. If he continues to froth at the mouth then understand that someone that is unhappy in a relationship will usually be looking for an out/a means of satisfying that aspect of their character whether it means compromising the relationship by cheating or simply ending it.
>>
>>17953078
Intervention. Sex addiction is a serious matter and it sounds like he's having a lot of trouble with it.
>>
It kinda sounds like your boyfriend has poor impulse control.
>>
Also--some people grow apart. The two of you seem super opposed to one another. Some people are post coitus cuddlers and others aren't--that's totally a thing. You two have invested a lot of time, energy and money into making this relationship and it sucks that your current situation is the result of all of that dedication and effort but people grow apart. He has physical demands that can't realistically be met because of specific factors. You have specific parameters for when and how you wish to do it that isn't vibing with him.

If either of you can't click when it comes to being intimate then the whole thing is going to pop sooner rather than later. It's cool that you and him are going to counseling as it demonstrates that both of you are willing to make an effort to meet halfway. But it sounds like the results have been less than optimal and have only fueled more anger over the situation so, man, all I advise is for you to get your mind right. Unless something changes within him or you begin to sacrifice your own obligations and personal time to fuck this man when and where he wants it then this relationship isn't going to work. You have to see that as a potential avenue and get your mind in the event of a separation. Does that make sense?

Shit, I forgot. You could also see about visiting a medical expert and getting some type of medication specifically prescribed for curbing his impulses. Seek some type of medical health before throwing in the towel but realize that throwing in the towel can be a very real solution.
>>
>>17953146
He tried medication, they gave him an SSRI because he seems moody and easily depressed. he took it ONE day and said it "made him feel sick."
>>
>>17952945
>My boyfriend

cool story

> is driving me insane. He is really unprofessional and I can't get along with him. He says I am annoying, controlling, and "not being like a woman" because I care about my career

this part doesn't make sense

why do you think that clown is your bf if he is saying stuff like that ?

drop him and find some guy who actually likes you as a person instead of just some warm piece of meat for his penis
>>
>>17953223
Yeah, nausea is almost always a no-go. Hell, some people would've out right refused to go that far but good on him for at least trying. Odds are he'll try another. Moody and easily depressed, huh? His medication probably didn't agree with him but something else fucking will. It's got to. If he's interested, and it seems like he is, then please try either returning to the same medical professional that prescribed medication and have him describe the symptoms he's feeling. Something else can be described.

Just make sure he isn't being a little fag about it. You know--like purposefully sandbagging. "Oh no the medication makes me woozy. Whoops, can't take it 'cuz not good for me. You don't want me to take things that'll make me unhealthy right? Sure would be easier if you would just do what I say..." You know--chickenshit behavior like that. Don't let him emotionally manipulate you. People take medication when it makes them feel like shit all the time if the results are worth it.
>>
>>17953072
>time to spend together that isn't sex
Wat.
>>
>>17953255
Read the rest of the sentence.
>>
>>17953236
I guess I felt like he was making excuses but maybe he wasn't
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.