[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mfw when Chad just snapchatted me a pic of him holding the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 8

File: 1480813218111.png (29KB, 882x1289px) Image search: [Google]
1480813218111.png
29KB, 882x1289px
>Mfw when Chad just snapchatted me a pic of him holding the girl I like at a party.

How do I not die right now? I was literally about to ask her out and she was flirting with me for months.
>>
Learn from it and move on.

Even if you're not much in your country, the world is full of women in other countries who would worship your cock.

Maybe ask her out sooner next time, yeah? Can't keep girls waiting forever.
>>
File: 1484003632023.jpg (311KB, 1276x1420px) Image search: [Google]
1484003632023.jpg
311KB, 1276x1420px
>>17951848
Take it from somebody who just lost his fiance who he genuinely thought was the perfect woman for him after five years. She grew distant and eventually listened to a few friends who lived nearby saying I was a bad decision. She eventually listened to them and just cut me off no contact, calls or anything. Losing an entire family you thought the world of and still do because they always treated you as the son they never had. To have your best friend pulled away from you after all of the laughs, talking about raising a family, the early mornings you'd make her coffee and hear her sing around your place that you'd rather listen to for a thousand years than anyone on the radio.

People are going to disappoint you. You deserve someone that isn't with Chad. Don't you ever convince yourself that you need to become him either. Learn to love yourself first, even if you're single and lonely right now. Pick up some more hobbies, take care of your body and hygiene. Realize how young you really are and how much time you have on this Earth to meet someone out there that is more perfect for you than this girl who flirted for months. The worlds a big place, and chances are there is more than one perfect woman for you, as you're the perfect man for more than just one yourself. Give yourself to happiness in who you are, live for something more than just pussy in life.

Its not easy, and I still miss my ex-fiance. But don't let something as trivial as this ruin your potential man because you have it.
>>
>>17951848
>flirts with you for months
>doesn't make a move

you deserve it

>b-b-but i was about to make a move now after many months!

dudei f shes flirting with you you got a week
>>
>>17951877
I was cautious because I actually really liked her and I am always rejected
>>17951878
Your story made me cry anon, that's fucking terrible. I asked him if they're dating and he didn't respond. This be the end of the road for me
>>17951884
She was sending mixed signals so I waited, I did fuck up and now I'm here alone and drunk
>>
>>17951909
Can't let rejection control you, buddy.
Every day from now on, your job is to ask someone for their number until you stop being worried about rejection, either through success or through acceptance of rejection.
>>
File: 1478015968953.png (1MB, 1280x988px) Image search: [Google]
1478015968953.png
1MB, 1280x988px
>>17951921
I'm done being second fiddle, I'm going to live for me now and me only. I put my heart on my sleeve all the time and assist others, and I never get help in my time of need.
I will get rejected more I'm sure, but I'm not going to let that phase me. Still feel like death though
>>
>>17951909

Well first of all, him holding her at a party doesn't necessarily mean anything. You think it is because you are awkward and inexperienced and you can't imagine touching/holding a female that you aren't lusting after. Why did Chad even send you a picture, are you friends? Does he hate you for some reason?

In any case:

>>She was sending mixed signals so I waited, I did fuck up and now I'm here alone and drunk

That's your problem. It doesn't MATTER if she's sending "mixed signals". You can't trust your own intuitions about this because you're way too flustered to think straight - she might be sending mixed signals because sometimes she gets frustrated that you're such a spineless snail.

If nothing else, let this be a lesson for you. If a girl is flirting with you (or you think she is), JUST FUCKING GO FOR IT. Real life isn't an video game where you can calculate the absolute probability of something - waiting to try and figure out with 100% certainty that she likes you back is 100% stupid. I'm saying this from experience - it doesn't matter if you're not completely sure that she likes you back the same way. If she's flirting with you and you like her, then GO FOR IT. It's not going to be like in an anime where you orbit each other for eons until you finally spontaneously realize that you're perfect with each other.
>>
>>17951936
It doesn't...? This Chad has never sent me a snap before, so I just assumed he was bragging or something because I was spending a lot of time with her before. He doesn't hate me though, I think.

You're absolutely right, I was a fool to back off like that, I should have been more of a man and confronted her. My thoughts are livid towards me right now, I just wish this pain would leave me. My stupidity has cost me another chance at happiness and now I get to spend more time with myself. For some reason a buddy of mine snapped me asking where I was, so Chad was talking about me or something being a sad sack sitting in his room alone getting drunk
>>
>>17951878

You said it man, had something similar happen to me and it fucking killed me for so long.

Do you know this Chad? Why are they sending snaps to you?
>>
>>17951957
We're in ROTC together, he's never snapped me before so I'm assuming it's for the reason of bragging. She looked pretty happy
>>
>>17951959
Does he know you're into this girl and is trying to hurt you?
>>17951953
Seems like they are if they are saying shit like this. If this is the case fuck both of them and move on when you can
>>
>>17951953
>so Chad was talking about me or something being a sad sack sitting in his room alone getting drunk
sounds like you should march on over there saying "HEARD YOU WERE TALKIN' SHIT JODY"
>>
>>17951973
I'm pretty sure the girl doesn't even know I'm into her, I kept it secret for some reason. Fucking end me I invested so much time and I was truly happy with her, I want this pain to end
>>
>>17951976
Totally would if they werent all 3 hours away, I'm furious and depressed at the same time
>>
>>17951980
You're presumably an officer cadet so if your army is anything like ours you probably make utterly lousy money, but have you considered fucking the shit out a hooker in celebration of tonight's events?
>>
File: 1478571248410.jpg (90KB, 800x1184px) Image search: [Google]
1478571248410.jpg
90KB, 800x1184px
>>17951979
Well I get that shit man. Just wondering if this "Chad" knows you're into her and is making a game of this and is trying to fuck with you.

At the very least he is talking shit about you behind your back. Sounds like a fucking asshole to me.
>>
You honestly deserved to lose her if you took more than a month.

You should fight that guy for being antagonistic at you, not for the girl though thats stupid, I'd fight him just for being so disrespectful to you. Even if you have no chance of winning I'd still do it because you never know you might get lucky and win.
>>
>>17951987
Indeed I am, and indeed it does. I'm in the suburbs at my mom's house right now, but I honestly just might in the future. I'm also a fucking virgin because I never wanted to have sex before in HS.
>>17951992
I just asked my bud if they're dating so we'll see my fate
>>
>>17951992
This, I'm >>17951996
If he is being intentionally antagonistic to you follow my advice and at least get a few swings off at this guy
>>
>>17951999
They aren't dating trips of truth I'm tearing up
>>
>>17952003
You've still got a shot! Chat up that girl right now in lieu of actually being there. Ask her to dinner or something.
>>
>>17951999
Well man possibly you lost out on dating this girl, but that guy has no right trying to disrespect you. I'm assuming this is what they are doing if they have never snapped you before. Unless you don't know this guy too well and by chance he's innocently sending a snap of some hot girl he met not knowing your involvement with the girl.
>>
>>17952022
suspect it's probably of chad just saying what OP is probably doing as a reason for why he's not around, then sending out a snap to all his platoon buddies with a QT for appearances.
If Chad doesn't actively hate or know OP it wasn't really a huge dick move. Just an unlucky one.
>>
>>17952019
I just told my friend to tell her she's an amazing person and I'm just realizing how out of it I am. They have to be talking about me by now, I dunno if I can do it. I don't see her until like two weeks too
>>17952022
Maybe it was malevolent maybe it wasn't, bottom line is they aren't dating so I guess I'm still in it. She's probably as drunk as I am right now though
>>
>>17952038
Well man at least you have a real homeboy helping you out here. I hope it all goes well but at least you'll have someone to confirm if shit goes south.

Maybe they aren't dating but doesn't mean that shit can't start or that they won't hookup. If y'all are military you know whatsup.
>>
File: WsNFUQQ.jpg (44KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
WsNFUQQ.jpg
44KB, 960x960px
>>17952051
She said "thanks."

I wanted closure not more ambiguity
>>
>>17952038
Do you have a direct line of communication with her though, OP?
Facebook or snapchat or a phone number or something?

>>17952051
Yeah, no relaxing now OP. Hope you do what you wanna do from now on!
>>
>>17952063
I do, isn't that a shitty way to convey my feelings though
>>
>>17952072
Not when you can't see her for two weeks and she's getting drunk at a party with Chad.

Use the resources available to complete your mission.
>>
>>17952060
>>17952072

Thanks? Doesn't sound like she's feeling it or has moved on. Try giving it another shot but that's weird.
>>
>>17952060
Girls don't want random general compliments like
"You're amazing"
If she's at all attractive she's been hearing that shit since she was 13

Too much to teach you so just practice and good luck
>>
>>17952085
>>17952090
Fuck lads you're conflicting and I'm confused, I've lost my confidence
>>
>>17951878
I think you might have dodged a bullet there. The fact that your ex-fiance was so easily swayed by her friends into leaving you shows how weak her personality is.
>>
>>17952085
>>17952063

"You're amazing" isn't exactly indicative of anything special. Anyone can say that, so of course she's not terribly thrilled.

Tell her your feelings! You signed up to slay bodies while reciting shakespeare so this should be child's play bro.
>>
>>17952095
Need to give chad info man. You're communicating through a third party and there isn't a whole lot of detail in the first place.

Why are you not at this party 3 hours away and somehow "Chad" and your crush are? Also how old are you?
>>
>>17952114
Tell me what to say man I'm at a loss
>>17952117
Yeah I've already realized that's a mistake, I'm crashing hard now. They're taking winter classes at uni and I'm not, so they're up there and I'm at home. I'm 19 and she's 18 so it's pretty immature, I know
>>
>>17952122
If it's long term that you'll be three hours away this shit will not work out. You can try to get laid if you see here at some point, but if this is long distance it will fail, especially at this age.
>>
>>17952131
No her house is like 40 minutes from me actually, I go there too I'm just still on winter break. I see her daily up there and I'm back in two weeks. Fuck LDR's
>>
>>17952122
As a master seaman once told me disinterestedly,
"follow your heart"

Take a step forward. Tell her you want to date her / why / how you feel.
>>
>>17952140
But I'm drunk and she probably knows I'm drunk, isn't that kinda scummy?
>>
File: IMG_6270.jpg (78KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6270.jpg
78KB, 600x375px
>>17951848

>Rumor has it, the girlfriend is a bit of a witch. the Tarot cards aren't my kind of cards but I'd be willing to take a crack at the hand she's dealt: The Tower, maybe that was supposed to be her house, it got easy after that. The Devil was her boyfriend and Death was me, coming for him...
>>
>>17952145
If that's what your heart says.

But it's not scummy to tell someone how you feel when you're at your most impulsive and honest.
>>
>>17952147
I'm drunk sad and confused please don't do this anon
>>
File: 1478001032981.jpg (44KB, 770x644px) Image search: [Google]
1478001032981.jpg
44KB, 770x644px
>>17952148
What if she doesn't respond, I'll have anxiety all night.
What if she rejects me, I'll have to see her daily for PT. I'd literally feel the worst...
>>
>>17952155
What ifs don't win wars, soldier. Actions do.

If she rejects you, it just means you weren't getting anywhere anyways. You'll be able to see her in PT just fine because you're not a clingy shitbag who can't move on. Heck, she's probably waiting for you right now and wondering why you weren't there. That what got Chad to mention you at the party. Message her!

I know you're getting used to running on officer time, but you can't keep being late with her.
>>
>>17952169
Fuck my life can't get lower than it is now, why not.

How's "I've probably mad eit abundantly obvious right now, but do you want to go out sometime?"
>>
>>17951878
dude why you have to come on 4chan with this depressing shit. i remember the love of my life singing to me and it was the most beautiful thing ill ever hear. thanks for reminding me dick.
>>
>>17952177
Sleep on it
>>
>>17951909
yep. im sorry my friend but take it from me booze. booze and mary jane are the only girls who will ever truly love you back. sorry anon
>>
>>17952189
Huh?
>>
>>17951936
yea. are you guys even friends? cuz fuck that guy
>>
Question to Op:

Why are you not at that party right now claiming your girl?
>>
>>17952196
It's 3 hours away
>>
>>17952198
I'm not asking why are you not going, I'm asking why are you not already there, you made this thread exactly three hours ago, by the way.

Why did you not attend in the first place?
>>
>>17951848
I hear you brother. Women send mixed/meaningless signals all the time and I just ignore them now. I used to think women liked me because they acted like they did but experience taught me they were just being nice. I'm not saying that'll be the same for you or you should give up. I just wanted to let you know that I've been there.
>>
>>17952199
What...? You have the wrong person mate I was busy being depressed three hours ago. If I were up there I'd be there with her
>>
>>17951953
ok dude first. stop lookin for "happiness" cuz u will never find it it has to come to you. just play it by ear and try and fuck around, even id you walk up to a chick at a party and say whats up im a total nerd and i cant really talk to girls but i just thought you looked cute over there. they will like the confidence and the fact you walked up and said that even tho u didnt waant to its about confidence cuz girls are subconciously attracted to dominance
>>
>>17952186
With a sparkling personality like that, no wonder why she left you
>>
>>17952206
You are not depressed, you're just an attention whore, sadly for you attention-whoring doesn't go well with being male.
>>
>>17952186
Give the man a fucking break, pathetic douchebag.
>>
>>17952002
>>17952072
>>17952100
all womens personalitys are weak like that
>>
>>17952216
Ay fug U i'mma ask her out right now and show you how to get rekected like a man
>>
Guess who got rejected I'm at an all time low
>>
>>17951848
>chad

shut the fuck up you fucking retard
>>
>>17952220

>>>/r9k/

Back to your containment board, shitbird.
>>
Fuck you if you think you need someone else to have happiness, seriously. You'll never get shit with that mentality.
>>
>>17951878
>someone saved my oc

Thanks friend
>>
File: IMG_5695.jpg (218KB, 1440x1816px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5695.jpg
218KB, 1440x1816px
>>17952308
you're not alone, i was rejected just last week

it fucking sucks but life goes on man.
>>
>>17951848
>like a girl but too pussy to ask her out
>get mad when someone else does

classic /adv/
>>
She's not yours and you're acting so attached.

That's not good,man.
>>
>>17952169
GET THE FUCK AWAY.

I was in the same boat. It ended horrible and we are both shipping out soon. Get away and dont look back. Most military women are whores.

Please do it and stay away. And beat that dudes ass. Stay away man, unless you just want NSA FWB stuff.
>>
>>17952751
This is for the other guy
>>17952155
Stay away op.
>>
Hey guys, know what would be funny? If I got rejected twice in one day hold on. Doing this completwly sober too
>>
>>17952460
>>17952490
listen OP, let this be a lesson to you. You should have just made a move. Try to become more cynical so you won't get so attached.
>>
Go read The Red Pill, faggot!
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.