[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My mom's been very sick for about 4-5 months, and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1437686220235.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1437686220235.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
My mom's been very sick for about 4-5 months, and it's been even worse since the end of November. Can any medfags tell me what she might have?

Symptoms:
>Severe loss of energy
>Sudden dizziness and loss of coordination
>Occasional fainting
>Feels either too hot or too cold
>Personality change; very zoned out and quiet; appears to think slower
>Teeth grinding
>Excessive sweating
>Near-complete loss of appetite
>Uncontrollable shaking
>Constant wide eyes and zoned out facial expression

She's 54 years old and a type 2 diabetic. I think she went through menopause about a couple years ago.

Taken her to two doctors so far, one said it was Vitamin D deficiency and the other said it was a thyroid problem. We still don't know what's wrong with her, and I'm not gonna let some dudes on 4Chan diagnosis her, but can anyone at least give me a guess of what this might be?
>>
a doctor might know
>>
Doctor here,

My advise is: go to a fucking doctor.
>>
hyperthyroidism
>>
Sounds like she uses 4chan! Have you thought about taking away her internet access?
>>
>>17951756

She's obese and needs to put the fork down. I'm not saying this to be "mean" or "body shame" your mom. But she will die without intervention.
>>
>>17951763
>>17951776

We have and it's not helping

>>17951781
Just looked it up and it seems plausible, thanks

>>17951795
She was obese but she's lost a ton of weight and hadly isn't anymore.

I know she's dying, it's sad
>>
>>17951855
go to a different doctor
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.