[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I missing out by not having sex with or dating women?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: sexy-teen-selfies.jpg (30KB, 479x640px) Image search: [Google]
sexy-teen-selfies.jpg
30KB, 479x640px
Am I missing out by not having sex with or dating women?
>>
Yes, but know that you are not alone. I am suffering with you.
>>
>>17951522
Orgasms feel way better when you fuck someone. Nutting all over their tits and face is way better than in a sock or whatever.

Don't date people just for sex, but definitely try to find an attractive fwb to cuddle up with and fuck.
>>
>>17951522

I know that girl. Used to give her rides home from school. She showed me her tits once while she had a boyfriend and I had a gf.

and yes OP, you're missing out. Stop living in your own pity and start doing pushups and get a haircut. You'll find your gf if you make an effort to improve yourself to be worthy of one.
>>
It's difficult to tell how important sec is for you if you've never had it. How important to you is losing your virginity?
>>
Just buy a fleshlight man.
>>
>>17951599

Not OP, but I can't believe that I threw mine out when I got serious with my last GF..

Ha!
>>
>>17951522

Hearing a girl moan and scream in pleasure because of your dick is the most empowering feeling in the world. I no longer have sex to satisfy myself. I get satisfaction from my partners experience.
>>
Yes you are OP

>>17951787

I literally can't cum if my gf isn't too or at least moaning
>>
I don't know
>>
>>17951522
No. Consider the fact that there is about 3billion women and dating a homosexual guy is no different. If not better.
>>
Can't live with them can't live without them is a surprisingly true statement
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.