[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to lose weight in a week, what can i do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: these boys.png (248KB, 632x364px) Image search: [Google]
these boys.png
248KB, 632x364px
I need to lose weight in a week, what can i do
>>
Eat a tape worm. Just make sure to pass it in a week. I can hook you up if you need one.
>>
you have to burn more calories than you eat, good luck
>>
Have you considered amputation?
>>
>>17951367
Do 10 push ups every 1.5 hours, only drink water, no more snacking.
>>
>>17951367
Eat veggies and chicken, drink only water and do cardio. Simple as that.
>>
>>17951376
What activities burn the most calories
>>
>>17951382
Much obliged, thank you
>>
>>17951387
Running.
>>
>>17951387
walking, moving heavy weights,
>>
>>17951382
Not even close to enough. That's barely effort. If you want rapid weight loss that sticks, you need to be putting in a lot of effort. You're going to be sore and hurting all the time.
Pushups until failure. Then situps until failure. Then squats until failure. Repeat sets once.

If you want to try your hardest, half an hour between supersets. If you want to try your weakest, an hour and a half between supersets.
>>
File: yosemite2.jpg (151KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
yosemite2.jpg
151KB, 1024x768px
I always lose weight after long distance backpacking. Try to do 30 miles this weekend, OP!
>>
>>17951394
>>17951398
Walking and running hardly burn any calories at all... Strength training doesn't really burn that many either relative to the amount of effort all these take. Plus if OP doesn't do any of these regularly then he won't have the endurance to do them for prolonged periods of time.

Like seriously, walking is fucking dumb. I see fat people walking all the time. It doesn't do shit. Just put the fucking fork down. Reduce your fucking caloric intake.
>>
>>17951415
portion control and exercise are two sides of the health coin.
>>
>>17951418
Walking isn't exercise, it's a non-strenuous means of transportation. You could do five minutes of literally any intense activity and you'd do more good than an hour of walking.

It's effortless and time-wasting.
>>
>>17951431
fuck off, all of your advice is terrible. walking is definitely legitimate form of exercise.
>>
>>17951415
BS I burned lots of fat when I started running. Just stop pigging out on high calorie food.
>>
>>17951418
>health
Yes, exercise is important to promote a healthy cardiovascular system but if you are merely looking to control weight or lose it then it's all about diet. You'll shed a majority of your weight through your diet because exercise just does not burn that many calories. Go look up how many calories running burns... Ok, you burn like 350 calories in an HOUR of running at a somewhat high pace....

There's a reason why the majority of weight lose/gain is done in the kitchen. Exercise is simply just a supplemental catalyst.
>>
>>17951436
I've known people who've lost 70 pounds in 3 months, but they spent every day doing exhausting physical exercise and portion control.

Meanwhile, every weight-conscious fatty I know goes for walks. They're still fatties.

OP wants rapid weight loss. Unless he's walking both ways uphill, walking won't take him very far.
>>
>>17951447
When you're fat it's easy to lose weight...Bottom line diet is why you're losing weight. Exercise is a very small part of it.
>>
>>17951460
>OP wants rapid weight loss

he didnt specify how much weight or what for
>>
>>17951546
>>17951546
I've got a gut and chunky thighs and I can't stand it. I want to cut it down to get a decent start for when the semester starts
>>
I know this going to sound crazy, but I'm on a diet and I take in 1,500 calories a day ONLY, and I'm married to water.

Drink water. Again, drink waaaaater.
Also, just do some cardio, however don't push yourself like I did.
>>
>>17951375
Hook me up pls if srs offer
>>
>>17951367
Try the no-carbs diet. Lost me 12 pounds in 2 weeks.

http://sa.atkins.com/new-atkins/the-program/phase-1-induction.html
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.