[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a house my mom left when she rip'd It's worth

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I have a house my mom left when she rip'd

It's worth about 90k on market. How can I use this to get rich
>>
Do you know what needs repaired? Is 90 grand her estimate or has this been decided by a professional?
>>
>>17951189
>Rent it out
>Use the income to invest in other real estate >Work your way into multifamily home investments
>Profit
>>
>>17951202

Just needs base boards. I've already had wood flooring installed. Could use new countertops and new doors on the cabinets but otherwise it's very livable. I wanna either flip houses or sell it and move to the country before something shitty happens like the elites collapsing the economy
>>
rent it out as a house
split it up and rent it as apartments maybe even airbnb
if you know anybody around the area see if they are willing to act as landlord to drop by the apartments once a month and look after anything that needs fixing for a bit of pay and whatever
>>
>>17951204
>>17951207
Renting it out isn't a bad idea, though Airbnb is.
>>
>>17951189
rental property for some steady income that will let you buy more property, or I guess more risky is sell it and have someone invest for you.
>>
>>17951217
Just make sure to do your homework on potential tenants.
>>
>>17951221

You mean save up and buy new property or take out mortgage?

For 1 bedroom in this condo I was charging our old roommate 300 a mo with 2 cats but I've kicked her out and have posted it for 500
>>
>>17951204
This is what my mother did. Rent out a house, profit. Use the money to buy a fixer-upper home, repair, and rent it out, too. Lather, rinse, repeat.
>>
>>17951223
To each their own. I worked for Airbnb for seven months and it was the most miserable seven months of my life. Some of the stories I could tell would seriously sound made up.
>>
>>17951232
by worked for do you mean rented a place out?
tell the most fucked story
>>
>>17951206
>elites collapsing the economy
You're too poor for this to effect you if it ever did happen.
>>
>>17951309

So are you lol

And what I mean is a rioting situation, where people can't even buy food. It would affect me because I'd have to shoot pieces of shit
>>
>>17951309

And owning a house means a bubble would affect me if real estate prices dropped. You're an idiot.
>>
>live there
pros: comfy as fuck, carying on the family dream, no rent, save $$$, can always sell later
cons: you have to live where your mom did. this might not be a downside, depending
>sell and move
pros: makes sense if you want to live far away from the place, easy cash out
cons: you become a landless serf, you now have to pay rent forever
>lease it out
pros: mad, mad cash while maintaining wealth
cons: a lot of work and risk to the property

If I could, I'd live there. If I couldnt/didnt want to live there, and I could find tenants I could trust, I'd lease. And if I couldn't do either, I'd sell.
>>
>>17951319
I never implied I was rich. I'm barely middle class right now. I know I live in a bubble and it's why I don't bitch about the economy and oh no Trump is gonna fuck it all up because I'm not a moron. I'll just keep doing what I do. Plus I don't live anywhere near niggers so I won't have to worry about rioting that is never gonna happen anyway.

>>17951321
You're still an idiot. You're not going to be effected any time in the next 10 years at least you dumb faggot. If anything America is about to have a period of prosperity.
>>
>>17951369

Yeah, we'll see.

>>17951361

Thinking I'll stay while me and wife pay off debt.
>>
>>17951391
Even if half the shit he's been talking about happens we'll be gold. Hell even if a quarter of it does we'll be fine. I'm talking strictly in terms of the economy and GDP growth. The Obama Administration didn't do shit for 8 years but cook the books. The REAL unemployment rate is insane and it's only perpetuated by the welfare state the Democrats want to keep pushing so they can keep their votes.
>>
>>17951433

But what about relations with Russia and a nuclear scenario? I know Trump is up Putins ass but it doesn't take much to change that
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.