[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is my hobby still autistic if I'm kinda good at it? I only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1580.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1580.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Is my hobby still autistic if I'm kinda good at it? I only draw cute girls in my spare time in my dorm, should I still hide this? I feel like girls will think I'm a manchild. I haven't even watched anime in years either, I just like drawing qt's.
>>
It's a cool skill to have nevertheless. Girls might ask you to draw them in an anime style or something like that for example, they like that kind of shit and it's a good excuse to make eye contact with them for a while
>>
>>17950845
Oh lord I'd die of embarrassment
>>
>>17950839

Anything can be creepy if you do it just to fap. Wood carving is awesome, but if you only make nude women and hide them in your room then you are a weirdo.

Try drawing other stuff too. Expand your horizons.
>>
The drawing looks great by the way, did you trace it or is it completely original? wish I could draw like you
>>
>>17950839
keep practicing, look to other artists for inspiration. further your skill, and you won't feel ashamed. stop worrying how others perceive you.
>>
File: image22.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image22.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>17950857
I never really liked drawing other things, hence why I only do this in private. It's not like I even sexualise them
>>17950858
Thank ya, I used to trace, it helped me a lot but I don't do that anymore. It's just practice, although your drawings will look weaboo tier for like 4 years
>>
>>17950860
Yeah, I am being a bit insecure. I'm not insecure about my work but the stigma that it's extremely nerdy
>>
>>17950839
>>17950863
Is a woman really worth your time if you have to hide parts of yourself to be with her? Don't hide your interests unless they're fucking weird. Drawing qt animu girls isn't weird, it's just a niche interest. A girl who watched anime/reads manga would ADORE your ability to draw like this. My girlfriend and I like to watch anime together, and we both like to draw (though she's the only one who can draw in that manga style). Be yourself and you'll know that anyone attracted to you is seriously interested in the real you.

In a side note, these drawings seriously look like they're traced. O.o
>>
>>17950867
that's completely normal, but you have to break past that wall in order to not only better yourself and your art, but also to find others that share your interest.

there's no need to hide your artistic talent away. especially not if you actively practice and enjoy doing so.
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 1336x1781px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 1336x1781px
>>17950863
Seeing your art is making me want to start drawing. I've tried to get into it many times before but I always get unmotivated when my art looks like something out of deviantart. Tracing is fun though, but you don't really git gud doing that right?

As for advice, don't be shy about it, especially not when you're as good as you are. As I mentioned knowing a skill makes you more appealing as a person even if it's kinda geeky
>>
>>17950863
>I never really liked drawing other things,

Why? Because they don't make your willy big?

> It's not like I even sexualise them

Big boobs is not the only kind of sexualization.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 2435x1560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2435x1560px
>>17950915
> If you draw women you're sexualizing them

These drawings are pretty and appealing to the eyes like a landscape or a nice painting would be
>>
File: IMG_1582.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1582.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>17950897
I'm always myself, I just keep that stuff at home. I'm getting the persepctice though.

Probably because I've traced a lot in the past, fuck if I know. I just use a shitty pen and lined paper because it's all I have
>>17950914
Well, there's always a point where you have to start drawing your own stuff, but tracing can get you comfortable at least. That's why I'm still doing it at home at least.
>>17950915
It's because I'm lonely are you happy now anon.
>>
>>17950940
>It's because I'm lonely are you happy now anon.

Then fix that. Go to a drawing class. Heck, if you don't want to pay, just go to an anime convention in a public part. Staying in your room won't fix that.
>>
>>17950933
> If you draw women you're sexualizing them

Great quote. Who said that?

He admits he draws them for lack of female interaction, mastemind. Read here: >>17950940
>>
>>17950956
I'm doin' stuff mate, I do a lot of other things, I'm even in the military. I just do this if I'm stressed. When I said that I stay in my room, I meant that I only draw in my room
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.