[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Devils Threesome woes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: MrsSpengler05.jpg (49KB, 598x459px) Image search: [Google]
MrsSpengler05.jpg
49KB, 598x459px
So my bf suggested a threesome with his room mate, i have the following issues

>i find his roommate more than just phsyically attracted
>i'm worried that it will hurt the current relationship

I mentioned this to my bf who laughed it off, suggestions?
>>
I cringe at that typo, English is not my first language
>>
>>17949896
>man totally okay with sharing out his woman

I personally find that abhorrent and I believe that your bf has some seriously problems. I suggest agreeing to the threesome, but kicking your bf out and making him watch.
>>
>>17949896
Obviously being with you is meaningless to him. He doesn't love you: He lusts after you to get off, nothing more, and now he's tired of just you cause you aren't enough to satisfy his urges.
>>
>>17949906
>I personally find that abhorrent
>>17949961
>Obviously being with you is meaningless to him.
/thread
>>
>>17949896
>I mentioned this to my bf who laughed it off, suggestions?

find a new bf that 1 is already cheating on you

this 3some b.s. is just some way to use your body
>>
>>17949961
normally i'd agree but then why propose last week?
>>
Your boyfriend is a cuck and youre a whore. Two of the most common types of degenerates of the modern age. Do whatever the fuck you feel like doing. You are both a lost cause.
>>
can you post a pic of yourself op
>>
>>17950032
>proposed a week ago
>now wants a threeway with some dude

Maybe you're his beard? Get the fuck out of there OP
>>
coming from a straight dude, no sane (heterosexual) man would genuinely want to do that, that shit is weird. dump
>>
>>17949896

yea if you've talked about how it makes you uncomfortable and your boyfriend just laughed it off its pretty obvious he doesn't give a fuck.
either leave now or enjoy being a divorced single mom in a few years.
>>
Ching chong you want ding dong ho ho whore~
>>
>>17949896

Just do it op.
You have the potential to score with two attractive dudes at once. If your bf laughed off your concerns then take the offer and dump him because the relationship is donezo anyhow, might as well get something nice out of it.
>>
Yout bf is a cuck faggot and he'll end up taking his roomate dick
>>
>>17950541
Only advice you need.
>>
Why do you find his friend more than attractive? What does that mean exactly?

Also please don't take the advice here too literally. My girlfriend and I have been together for over 9 years, are still in love and she just recently proposed the idea of a threesome with another girl which we have spent a great deal of time discussing and researching the pros and cons of. I'd just spend more time talking about it like mature adults. Try not to listen to the angry man babies of 4chan.
>>
he wants to fuck the roommate, you should allow the threesome and then like go for a glass of water and see if they're fucking when you come back
>>
My husband and I had a threesome (well, a little more, it was a semi-poly relationship) for a while. I have a few pointers.

- If there isn't mutual attraction on all sides, it becomes two people fucking one person and then one person fucking two people back. It can be fun, but it can also be exhausting for the person whop has to do twice as much work.

- It's very easy for jealousy to breed. You need to make sure that there are no jealous tendencies in any of you.

- You need to communicate well, effectively, and often. If anybody doesn't communicate it can make the whole thing fall apart. You all need to be able to voice your thoughts and fears and be able to work them out together.

The only reason we even attempted the threesomes was because we'd all known each other for a very long time, trusted each other, and trusted each other to stay cool and work it out if things went south. The arrangement eventually fell apart, but because we were able to be cool about stuff, it hasn't destroyed our relationships with each other.

However, I know that this could very easily have destroyed a less secure set of relationships. If you're going to do so.

if you're going to try this, start slow. Don't just dive right in. And you all need to speak up immediately if something isn't working out or if you feel uncomfortable.
>>
DO IT.

MMF threesomes are the best, something everyone should do at least once.
>>
File: IMG_8029.jpg (33KB, 447x329px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8029.jpg
33KB, 447x329px
I still don't get it this roommate is a boy or a girl...
>>
>>17951493
guy confirming, they're fucking rad. An MMF threesome is like turning into chad thundercock for a few hours.
>>
>>17951493
>>17951506
>mmf = chad

LOL

I'll bite: faggots
>>
>>17949896
why would you lower your self like that? he clearly doesn't love you, thats why he laughed. he already knows.
>>
>>17949896
You're just a sloppy pussy and your bf is homosexual.
>>
>>17951512
Gotta Eiffel tower that bitch with your bro. Just don't lock eyes and it's not gay.
>>
>>17951526
Just naming a position after the eiffel tower is gay enough for me
>>
File: 1460153890350.png (140KB, 482x679px) Image search: [Google]
1460153890350.png
140KB, 482x679px
>>17951493
>>17951506
>letting some other fuck in your girl
>being naked and erect in front of another man
You fags actually like that shit? Fuck that, I ain't sharing shit.
>>
>>17951535
Fine, start the MMF off by doing the Houdini with your bro.
You got something against Houdini?
>>
>>17951541
In my case, I was the third to a married couple and the husband spent most of the time being cucked. Great time for all.

Would definitely consider a threesome with my approval of the third if it meant I get a FFM (or some other depraved, decadent sex fun that I wouldn't otherwise).

To be honest, it's no different than being in a locker room if you're not attracted to men.
>>
>>17951541
I think it's more about watching a girl being a living sex toy
>>
>>17951559
Pretty much. If it's an MMF, it's for the girl's pleasure (but she's basically a living sex toy) and her pleasure will exponentially translate to your pleasure later if you have a decent relationship (or you just get to fuck someone else's woman with no strings attached if it's not your lady). If it's an FFM, you get two chicks at once and everyone can understand that appeal.
>>
>>17951588
To each their own, but a hard on in front of other guy, even a cuck, is not for me

FFMs on the other hand are apex predator shit
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.