[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am an asylum seeker and this sucks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 395514.png (2MB, 1920x1082px) Image search: [Google]
395514.png
2MB, 1920x1082px
inb4 negro, sand negro, or any negro.

>bad shit happens and escape
>ask for asylum
>get stuck living with people who don't know what a toilet seat is
>are always using drugs
>steal food
>don't do anything to better themselves
>are obviously migrating because they want money, and not because they are afraid for their lives
>makes me feel as though my case, which is serious business and I cannot talk about on here, is watered down due to the volume of bullshit asylum applications concurrent with mine
>reverse rasism from the country and those who live here since I am not a "dark" person, and those are usually the ones who seek asylum and get it

I need advice because

>I don't know how to handle it anymore
>I'm tired of being the only one who speaks the language in the house
>there is no way I can teach these folk how to use a toilet properly
>they won't leave my food alone
>I'm feeling very depressed because I can't work
>I teach myself through my laptop on sites like khan academy but need more stuff to do
>the few people I've met have ultimately rained down hate on me because they think that since I'm "white" then I shouldn't have to ask for asylum and that it should be left to those who really need it, albeit my situation and my life being in danger. In other words, I haven't been able to make any friends here.

what do?
>>
>>17949642
welcome to liberalism
do your part and gas some kikes
>>
one of the people I live with is legit, but the majority of the people I've met are taking the system for a ride. For example an Eritrean guy who was throwing parties and getting a bunch of Eritrean women pregnant because he said that was a sure way to gain a VISA! They will get it, too.
>>
Money which is given to people by the government for food is spent on drugs. They will buy minimal food supplies, no hand soap, no shampoo, and just spend their money on dope and booze. At least the illegal drug trade is booming off them!
>>
I was at an art gallery and I met a drunk immigrant guy. He was quite articulate and interesting and we had a brief friendship. He was put into housing with another guy who was a career criminal who had basically terrified him into silence and meant that instead of feeling safe at home he had to deal with all sorts of dodgy shit and criminal people coming by and being dodgy. Eventually the police raided the house and the other guy was deported, he was happy to be living alone, but scared who would move in next.

He was working, but was finding it hideous because despite being quite intelligent he was having to do basic manual labour. The bosses often made him do things which he felt was unfair and unsafe and would just joke about how he would get sent back or he should just be grateful to be here. He felt he was being exploited. He also said he experienced a great deal of racism at work, especially from other minorities who viewed him as escalating and making worse the racism they experienced and threatening what little respect and equality they had earned over the years.

We stopped being friends because despite his words, he eventually proved to just be a drunk who liked to complain about his situation. I know he was dealing with issues and wasn't a happy guy, but eventually it is like dude you are just a depressive drunk.
>>
>>17949678
I wouldn't dare work without a work permit, it can really mess up your case. Also, as you've stated the jobs are usually dangerous or lacking in proper compensation. It sucks.

Yeah, one can complain and all that, but if you're just spending your time drunk and or high and bitching about it, then it makes no sense. I guess I have done my best by volunteering where I can, and spending my time bettering myself, but I look about my person and I see all these people getting visa's who are honestly just lacking in the intelligence and culture level. As an asylum seeker, people should have to pass a basic language exam/course, a cultural test, and a bathroom examination! HA! Okay, I may be joshing here, but it just seems out of control.
>>
>>17949642
>>the few people I've met have ultimately rained down hate on me because they think that since I'm "white" then I shouldn't have to ask for asylum and that it should be left to those who really need it, albeit my situation and my life being in danger. In other words, I haven't been able to make any friends here.

So, Germany or Sweden?

Sorry, bro. The worst part is that you actually sound like you could actually use it but you won't get support from either side.

You said it yourself, the other rapefugees have pretty much watered the entire thing down so much that even right wingers (who could actually use someone like you, explaining what the other refugees are like, and how we need to better analyse each persons situation to prevent us from being taken advantage of) will hate you too.
To them it's less black and white and more "Why should I invite other peoples problems into my home?".

My only advice would be to stay where you are right now, but look into working towards a country with stricter immigration laws.

Straight up, I'd sooner be a second class citizen in a country that protects it's own, than a first class citizen in one that doesn't.
A country that's tougher on these issues, and has higher standards will mean you are less likely to be represented by people like this.

While Gerries and vikangs will literally let anyone in, then wonder why so many godamn exploitative people have become attracted to their easily exploitable system.
>>
To be honest, it is as though political correctness has gone so far that it is letting people take a piss on the standards of social cohesion.

>when in Rome, do as the Romans do.

That is an ancient saying, and it should still be used today. If I go to Shederkaderkastan I would shit squatting and all that, I'd eat halal and do whatever the hell. How do people go to a country and expect it to do their bidding without wanting to give something back? I am an artist, a writer, and I have a lot to give to this place if only given the chance, but unfortunately... NOT THE RIGHT SKIN COLOR!
>>
>>17949707
hell mate, I don't know what to do anymore. I am just trying to work with the forces that be in order to share the information I have and try to do right by the world, but every turn I'm met with a face of someone who looks at me like I'm in their way. Be it an asylum seeker who is taking the system for a ride and has learned how to jiggle the key in order to open the visa door from all of his fellow economic migrants, or the people I'm trying to tell that there are bad apples in the batch and can't be bothered because to accept that someone such as myself may actually need asylum means that they might and that scares the willies out of them.

Ugh... It feels good to say all of this though, it's been building up for a while.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.