[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's some essential "male, mid-to-late 20s, lonely,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: 4034_5.jpg (219KB, 728x409px) Image search: [Google]
4034_5.jpg
219KB, 728x409px
What's some essential "male, mid-to-late 20s, lonely, still angst" core?

I already work out, do martial arts and study philosophy on my own. What else does my "kind" do?
>>
>>17949578
You're already doing it

Enjoy
>>
>>17949586
I still feel empty tho.
>>
>>17949578
don't forget to be 'misogynistic'

philosophy is gay tho
>>
>>17949628

doing activities based on angst aren't meant to make you feel less empty. they are meant to to accentuate the angst, which often means even more empty.
>>
>>17949629

philosophy is str8 as fuck, you are gay, and suck multiple penises.
>>
>>17949638
>philosophy is str8 as fuck, you are gay, and suck multiple penises.
philosophy is for psuedo intellectuals to jerk themselves off

Sad!
>>
>>17949657

it is you who is the one who is masturbating, and to pictures of your own father in addition to that!
>>
If you say you're lonely, then fight your inner demons that are preventing you from having a great social life. You don't know what you're missing out on. When you finally break free of your anti social issues and find friends who love you and get along with you great you're going to feel so regretful that you didn't put yourself out there and meet these people sooner. Having really good friends is one of the best things you can have happen to you in your life.
>>
>>17949685
>>>>>>>>>>>>just find friends
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>drive to the friend store and pick a few out
>>
>>17949685
I never met one person I would like as a friend. I lose contact with people as soon as I dont see them everyday (living close/school etc) or soon after that. Humanity suck and I was never proud to be part of it
>>
>>17949628
Then it's working as intended.
>>
>>17949685
This is advice for people in like, high school. In your late 20s even normies often have trouble making new friends, and by that time it's kind of a lifestyle.
>>
>building shit
>coding
>traveling alone
>>
>>17949726
Man get out of here with that nonsense.
I'm diagnosed with an anti social personality disorder that makes most people with it a loner for life and even I severely regretted not getting friends sooner when I put myself out there. If I of all people severely regretted not making friends sooner I can guarantee that you will be the same way.

I don't care how convinced you are of these negative delusional opinions you have about humanity and people in general that are motivating you to be a loner. They aren't true and you will kick yourself a million times over when you finally have a successful friendship with somebody and see what you've been missing out on. It would be very sad if you spent the rest of your life feeling the way you do about people. Believing this bitter lie that heartlessly robbed you of the chance to ever know what it was ever like to have a real friend. Don't let your negative beliefs about people do this to you.

And yes it's harder to find friends in your mid 20s. People are settling down. Making families that take their time. They're swamped with their careers and are probably committing any social life to friends they already have instead of trying to meet new people. But that isn't a good reason to give up and stop trying to make new friends entirely. There are websites and social groups on facebook you can go to in order to meet people your age doing fun things that you will love doing together. There are a ton of ways you can still have a healthy social life at your age.
>>
>>17949752
t. high schooler

It's quite easy to make new friends and do new things in your late 20s. What would prevent it? Go outside and socialize. If anything, it's easier than when you were a kid or college student.
>>
>>17949783
>And yes it's harder to find friends in your mid 20s. People are settling down. Making families that take their time.

lol
>>
File: (Laughs).png (592KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
(Laughs).png
592KB, 1024x576px
>>17949794
>>17949802
Man, when you're a socially inept in his 20s those problems don't go away.

>pic related
Nightcrawler is also good film with emotionally and socially stunted person.
What other good films about loners (that don't end with the loner becoming miraculous social) are there?

I'm guessing The King of Comedy is one.
>>
>>17950018
None of those movies are about "loners" per se. These characters are all mentally ill and being lonely is just one of the many consequences of that.

Most real lonely people are like, idk, that True Detective guy. Damaged because of past emotional stress, but not full blown crazy.
>>
>>17950092
>None of those movies are about "loners" per se. These characters are all mentally ill and being lonely is just one of the many consequences of that

I was going to put autistic/socially retarded instead but refrained cos 4chan I guess. But yeah, any recommendations along those lines?
>>
I still watch some anime at 28, play guitar, and sometimes read fiction. These things will keep you lonely, however, as you won't meet new people doing them.
>>
>>17950408
>as you won't meet new people doing them.

Well, there's meeting people in library meme.
>>
>>17949685
>dude just get more friends!
>dude just solve ur issues ;-)
and how the fuck am I supposed to do that?

also
>tfw not even doing the things in the op
I used to train martial arts but I stopped because of health issues + they moved my dojo to a different part of town
gym doesn't really appeal to me, I keep my body toned with bodyweight exercises and other sports like swimming or said martial arts, never wanted to get big
>>
>>17950997
>and how the fuck am I supposed to do that?
I hear you.

I wish gaming and general geek shit never got popular, then I would be able to seek out other "odd/losers" vut the whole thing has become diluted.
>>
You guys, just need to stop trying so fucking hard. When you try and go in with goals "I need to make 1 new friend", "I Need to get laid". If you aren't enjoying yourself, laugh it off and try another time.
>>
>>17949578
Literature, playing some kind of instrument or painting, developing some kind of hatred for women/gays/ethnic minorities etc.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.