[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is not virgin

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 3

File: LOVE-ME-OR-LEAVE-ME5_1250.jpg (268KB, 1250x866px) Image search: [Google]
LOVE-ME-OR-LEAVE-ME5_1250.jpg
268KB, 1250x866px
I was virgin when I met my girlfriend but she was not (she got 1 highshcool boyfriend and lost her virginity only 1 month after they date). At first it didn't bother me but I started to suffer form retroactive jealousy and I tried everything but I can’t get over it.

Should I leave her ? I don’t want to hurt her and I don’t want to hurt me, I’m afraid to spend my life thinking about this, actually I’m lost
>>
File: hardlyboys.jpg (103KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
hardlyboys.jpg
103KB, 400x300px
Here's what you do: You stop being a huge faggot and posting a variation of this thread every goddamned day
>>
>>17949402
yes.
>>
Assuming you're not a troll, nothing constructive ever comes from these threads. Nothing.

Your feelings will never go away. /adv/ willl just berate you. The thread will turn into an arguing shitfest of 300 replies. Rinse and repeat every single day here.
>>
>>17949402
Everyone has history. You're going to be one lonely guy.
>>
>>17949418
OP didn't have history. Checkmate atheist.
>>
>>17949428
OK, all non fat non autist people have history, unless they're 14.
>>
>>17949402
>1 month after they date
honestly this is a huge red flag and she's an ultra slut who is probably cheating on you
>>
After only one month of dating? Proper girl wouldn't do that. She'd wait at least three months.
>>
>>17949432
Wrong again my dude. Anons girlfriend was probably not fat or autistic or 14 before she had made her history
>>
>>17949432
Bull shit I have actual autism very high functioning and even I lost my virginity at 14.
>>
You love her.?
>>
>>17949440
>>17949439
This, ditch her OP. Though you should have done that when you realized she wasn't a virgin anyway.
>>
Is it jealousy that she lost hers before you, or jealousy that she fucked another guy? If its the latter, get over it everyone is going to have a history. If its the former, I dont know what to tell you. Some people bloom earlier than others.
>>
>>17949468
>everyone is going to have a history

>>17949428
>>
>>17949402
As long as you don't expect to marry her is fine.

For a wife, you'll want a virgin though.
>>
Find a guy who she would find hot amd pay him to flirt with him.
If she responds, drop her. If she doesn't, marry her.
>>
>>17949475
This, non-virgins are for pumping and dumping. Virgins are for marriage.
>>
>>17949481
Holy shit I remember that thread.
>>
>>17949402
The same fucking thread over and over.
>>
>>17949475
Any arguments? Why does she have to be a virgin? So your inbred insecurities would be safe for the rest of the marriage? So she wouldn't know better than the undoubtably shitty sex you'll be able to perform? God how immensely frustrating is it to see such simple-minded manchildren all over the internet
>>
>>17949496
I don't, is it archived?
>>
yes you should leave her

not because shes slept with someone else. but youre obviously not mentally stable and a huge fucking faggot

dont leave her cause she's not a virgin. leave her cause you dont deserve her

/thread
>>
Virginity is a social construct anon. It sounds crazy, I know!
>>
Immature baby.
>>
>>17949518
lmao whore or beta bitchboy detected
>>
Should you leave her because of something she has literally no way to change? No.
Should you leave her because she should probably not be with someone who would actually consider doing that? Maybe.
>>
Now you're not a virgin anymore too op. You're bound to being alone forever. You can't claim a virgin for yourself or you'll be a uber hypocrite, but you can't be with someone who's not a virgin too, since you can't ignore their past

You dun goofed op. Your sex life is dead on arrival.
>>
>>17949612
>implying virgin seekers are sooooo alpha...
>>
>>17949618
don't forget to fumigate your rotten cunt :)
>>
>>17949402
This place is full of virgins like you who will tell you that you shouldn't care because they're desperate and of course there is the nu-male faggots as well
Also don't listen to what women have to say on this, most of the ones who post here are insecure whores who've sucked more dicks than a corner entrepreneur
If you like her keep having fun but don't feel like you need to be tied down to her forever, if you find someone better for you and what you want then move on, seriously don't let whores and fags make you feel bad over that, the whole their past doesn't matter shit is the funniest thing ever
>>
>>17949496
>>17949522
>>17949522

curious as well
>>
>>17949481
lel all women would fail if that hot guy actually had game.
>>
>>17949402
2000+17 expecting girls to be virgins ...Get over yourself already
>>
>>17949631
You mean this place is full of virgins that are intimidated by someone with more experience than them so they come up with excuses like "she doesn't think sex with me is special". Kek.
>>
Is this pasta? It smells like pasta.
>>
File: 1464109910377.jpg (33KB, 314x353px) Image search: [Google]
1464109910377.jpg
33KB, 314x353px
>>17949402
>>
>>17950253
t. Used up cumdumpster/nu male beta
Sex isn't that complicated and no self respecting man wants to marry a whore who deludes herself into thinking her past doesn't matter
For sex sure, you're all fair game then
>>
>girlfriend wasn't virgin
modern shitfuck times but whatever
>after 1 month dating
into the trash nigger
>>
>>17950364
>He's right so maybe if I insult him like /pol/ taught me, I can still win the argument
>>
Is it funny that if a girl told me she was a virgin I would dump her ass on the spot.

Idon't get why you underaged idiots fantasize so much about virgins
>>
>>17950426
As a 30 something female virgin, I should lie, huh?
>>
>>17949402
b8.

if not, actually consider an hero dude....but I am almost positive this is bait.
>>
>>17950528
it's kind of dumb and dishonest. besides there are a lot of male virgins around that would probably feel more comfortable if they know that they aren't alone.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.