[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm 20. She's 16. I don't want to have sex with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: woody.jpg (81KB, 678x1024px) Image search: [Google]
woody.jpg
81KB, 678x1024px
I'm 20. She's 16. I don't want to have sex with her, I just want to take her out to dinner and a movie or something. Is this okay?
>>
>>17949251
no. its a slippery slope and it can be spun multiple different ways to ruin your reputation.
>>
>>17949263
What if we don't call it a date and we're just two friends hanging out. Her mom likes me, but I don't know if she'd think I'm creepy.
>>
This would be total normal in my European country (even having sex), it's just a cultural thing
>>
>>17949274
idk. 16 year olds are fucking annoying why would you want to hang out with one unless youre trying to fuck?
imagine if someone in public saw you carting around a 16 year old girl.
>>
>>17949380
We've known each other for years and we're friends. She's super mature too. And I think we look close enough in age that people wouldn't look at me funny.
>>
>>17949251
It's not that big of a deal, but you'll probably start with "what if we just kiss?", "What if we just sleep in the same bed?", Etc immediately.
>>
16's above the age of consent in a lot of places.
>>
>>17949251
It's not immoral in any way to just hang out with someone a little bit younger than you, but no one is going to believe that those are your intentions. So if she looks to be significantly younger than you prepare to be labelled a creep.
>>
>>17949251
Yes, its fine.
>>
>>17949459
I look a little younger than I am. People think I'm still high school. I don't think anyone would think there's a big age difference.
>>
>>17949251
Look up your states laws, some states AoC is 16, others 17, some have Romeo and Juliet laws. Florida allows sex between people aged 16 to 23.
>>
Well, whats about 21 me and 17 her? It is healthy? I see her as a conscious and mature girl
>>
>>17950727
The age of consent in my state is 16, so even if I did have sex with her I wouldn't get in any legal trouble. That's really not what I want though.
>>
>>17949251

>I'm 20. She's 16. I don't want to have sex with her, I just want to take her out to dinner and a movie or something. Is this okay?

Nope. Not okay at all.

>>17950905

>even if I did have sex with her I wouldn't get in any legal trouble

That isn't the point. This girl is a child. Let her have relationships with other children.
>>
>>17950907
>thinks 20 isn't a child
>>
>>17949251
My boyfriend is 4 years older than me. I started dating him when I was 15 and he was 19, we've been together for 10 years.

I think that it is a big age difference at 16. I wouldn't advise it, normally.
In my specific case, tho, I was much more mature than the average 16 year old and I didn't find any enjoyment in dating guys my age. I am happy I chose such a good partner.
We don't know her and you do. If you think she is mature and a good partner for you, go for it.
It takes a bit of extra patient, but generally it's not as weird as many people on here think it is.
>>
its fine lad
>>
>>17950913

20 is still a child. 16 year olds and 4 year olds are also childred, so is it ok for a 16 year old to have sex with a 4 year old? They're both still children after all, right?

Lets not sit here and have this discussion while pretending that a 20 year old and 16 year old aren't at drastically different developmental stages of their childhoods.
>>
>>17950983
A child biologically is someone between birth and puberty. A 16 year old isn't a child.
Even legally, in most countries, a 16 year old is free to decide who they fuck with.

Thee are surely differences between a 16 year old and a 20 year old on average, but it's silly to generalise.
>>
Do it faggot
>>
>>17949251
>20
>16

>only a 4 year age difference
>she's nearly an adult
Should be okay; depending on if she's just turned 16, or if she's turning 17. If the latterly ahead, if the former, just wait a bit.
>>
>>17951021
>latterly ahead
Fucking phone, I meant "if the latter, go ahead"
>>
>>17949251
no dinner leads to sex. unless she has a curfew, do it before her curfew.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.