[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

fuck my life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

>Go on a date
>Girl turns out to be a feminist
>We have a few drinks at the bar, my buddy is there and the three of us chat
>At the end of the night she asks to come back to mine
>I ask, double check, triple check that she is ok with sex
>Sex turns out to be really bad
>She leaves before I wake up

I know I fucked up by trying it on with a feminist, but what are the chances of me being falsely accused of rape here?
>>
>>17949029
You should probly flee the country for a while. All women will accuse men of rape if they regretted sex in 2017.
>>
File: 1375650778953.gif (2MB, 300x290px) Image search: [Google]
1375650778953.gif
2MB, 300x290px
>>17949029

>I know I fucked up by trying it on with a feminist, but what are the chances of me being falsely accused of rape here?

0/10

Very poor quality bait.
>>
No wonder she left when you have that kind of mindset.
>>
If you're paranoid about this kind of thing next time voice record her giving consent. Just don't be a dick about it.
>>
>>17949029

Of course the sex was bad.

The feminist mindset is that sex is a reward that they give you for good behaviour, or something they "loan" to you so you owe them afterwards.
Means to an end, currency.

They don't enjoy it. It's work to them.
So they say "yeah, I want sex" in a rather monotonous, robotic and unfeeling way showing as little enthusiasm as it takes.
Then stay "starfish" throughout the entire thing, not once ever showing any genuine affection or making you feel wanted.

In short, never have sex with a feminist.
It's bad, like masturbation with with a heavier unwieldy fleshlight only with somehow less companionship. You'll most likely find yourself in some sort of "debt" to her, for this "favour" she has granted you.
There is also the risk of false rape allegations.

OP you took a highly unnecessary risk for a meagre reward. Next time, jerk yourself off, or start swiping on tinder the moment you know this dates fucked.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.