[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give it to me straight here, what the fuck is happening? >me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

Give it to me straight here, what the fuck is happening?

>me 23 years old him 22
>im very average looking girl (nothing special but not ugly)
>in a 4 year relationship
>I have an active sex drive and want sex mostly every night sometimes more
>he turns me down frequently
>attributes it to low testosterone, not being in the mood, work is difficult and stressfull etc
>I try to be sexy for him, dress nice, do things I know turns him on and yet he still turns me down

I don't know what to do at this point. I have asked him point blank what is wrong but he just keep defaulting to the previously mentioned responses. He still seems emotionally the same and still does the same normal stuff as before but the sex is entirely lacking from what it was at the beginning of the relationship. I am sexually frustraited to be quite honest and feeling very inadequate.
>>
>>17948675
>work is difficult and stressfull

This can be a legitimate thing. But the rest...

You guys either:

very likely have other major issues, and this is a red flag that the relationship has things at it's core that are making it massively dissatisfying.

Or he's got some other major shit going on in his life that's knocking him down a peg.
>>
hes cheating. that or hes on drugs and his dick dont work
>>
>>17948686
>have other major issues
see that's the thing, I can't point to anything that really is such a major issue. I definitely would have brought it up if I knew.

>other major shit going on
that's what worries me. is he not telling me things? it's been four years at this point if it is this I almost feel worse that he doesnt want to trust me.
>>
>>17948696
Nah his dick gets up fine. Sometimes I even give an erection but doesn't want to fuck me...
>>
>>17948708
so cheating, or gay, seems like your only options
>>
>>17948675
>4 years
>guy doesnt want sex
Wew.

You are dating for 4 years and he still doesnt trust you enough to be honest and tell you the whole truth.

Tell him that he can do better. That you wont run away from him even if his fetish is pedo. And if he wont share his problems with you, than there is no reason to be together.
>>
hmm. maybe hes lost his spark. long term relationships don't last off just hopes and dreams. take effort on both sides..
having him workout should increase is drive. make him feel more confident.
sounds like it could something killing that, his confidence.
>>
>>17948702
As a man, I will tell you very easily...he's hiding terrible shit within. See, men have to not speak personal struggles unless it's their treasured, sacred, trusted loved ones (blood family, mostly. Not that cousin/uncle/aunt shit, I mean moms and dads.)

Unless he announces his problems to them for brief relief, he'll always internalize the problems and let them stew until the bad shit is digested, as he doesn't want to appear sub-bitchy or low-t.

Ironically, from your point, he is low-t due to hiding his power level well.
>>
>>17948675
Sex probably doesn't appeal to him nowadays because he's used it as a coping mechanism for something before but now it's lost its effect.

Could be depression, or maybe some negative emotion is fucking with him.

>>17948724
I agree with this, working out does wonders for men. Lord knows it did a lot for me in the day.
>>
>>17948710
no doesn't seem to be either. he very much likes women but he never goes out of the house for anything other than fighting and work. And I've been to both (these are not a lie or cover).
>>17948724
How can I get a spark back is there any other way? Perhaps it is that I try too hard for his attention?
>>17948734
He does work out quite frequently. He does fighting 2-3 three times a week.

My worry is that he is depressed and doesn't know it or won't tell me. Is there anything I can do in that scenario?
>>17948725
not very helpful in truth. If this is the case is there anything I can do to help him reconnect with me or tell me what is really happening?
>>
>>17948675
You really need to talk to him and express your need for more sex. Tell him you aren't satisfied. He should try make an effort if he's still keen on being with you.
>>
>>17948770
Is it normal to have to ask men for more sex though? Perhaps I am going off a false stereotype that all men want sex a lot, but I thought at least once a day is fairly normal for men.
>>
>>17948781
>Is it normal to have to ask men for more sex though?
only if youre a filthy whore
>>
>>17948722
>even if his fetish is pedo

Kek, you what mate? She'd probably call the police and have him arrested lel
>>
>>17948761
If it's depression or something eating him inside just talk to him about it and/or suggest therapy.

Dont rape him just yet :^)
>>
Is there any sexual activity that he asked you to do but you did not want to?

I had an ex that refused to blow and while I tried not giving a shit about it it sometimes did kind of kill the mood.
>>
>>17948675
Sex is actually work for men. He's probably just bored of it and jacks off instead.
>>
>>17948807
True thing. Takes a lot of mental and physical power to be honest.

If OP is here: how do you usually fuck? If it's usually you laying down on your back then yeah, he might eventually just be exhausted.
Try riding him, blowing him etc. just make it a habit and he will probably eventually be motivated again, even if it's you on the bottom.
>>
>>17948675
>I have an active sex drive and want sex mostly every night sometimes more
Some guys are inside the dream and are not even living it.
>>
>>17948675
Women are insatiable whores

Sometimes after a long day of work you don't want to go through the usual foreplay process and spend the next 30 minutes fucking.

I'm 24 and have worked my way down to 5 minutes because I just don't care enough anymore. Also death grip.
>>
sounds like you found yourself some liberal low test cucklord
good luck with your pet
>>
>>17948761
>I can do to help him reconnect with me
To be honest with you, he's doing the right thing. So shut up and just deal with it. Because we all know that as soon as you hear him open up about his repressed emotions, you're instantly going to lose attraction to him. Any sign of weakness to women, and you can deny it all you want but it's there, it will stop him from appearing as a sexual candidate.

So you need to step up your game, enough for him to actually want you. He's being a man by not opening up -- whether you like it or not
>>
>>17948675
Rape him OP, see if that helps.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.