[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Someone give me your opinion. My GF and I have been dating for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: images.jpg (6KB, 318x159px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 318x159px
Someone give me your opinion. My GF and I have been dating for 4 years and we're moving out together to another city on Monday. Lately she's been turning down my sexual advances and I'm starting to suspect that she's with me just because of how long we've been together and because I'm going to be helping with half of the rent. Her last relationship ended when her BF found her cheating on him. So my question is once a cheater always a cheater. And how do you know that your SO isn't into you. What should I do about the move, questions welcome.
>>
>dating a cheater
>moving in together before you're sure you'll be spending your lives together

Nigga why
>>
>>17948646
>So my question is once a cheater always a cheater
In the absolute sense? No. Generally speaking, and as to the spirit of your question? Yes.

Cheating is a user behavior. Let me ask you this, why cheat? Why not just leave the person you're with if you're unhappy? Why sneak around?

Because the person is still a source of emotional and financial support. Your girlfriend uses people, and most likely categorizes people as either resources or obstacles. It's possible she doesn't do this consciously, it's actually very likely.

>how do you know that your SO isn't into you.
When they stop wanting to fuck you is generally a big red flag.

OP I'm guessing you're no older than 22?
>>
>>17948648
Because until lately our relationship has been great, she told me her other dude was crap in bed and never finished her.
>>
>>17948653
I'm 25 but damn that's some perspective. This is the longest relationship we've been in. She does seem to put herself first
>>
File: whenIevolve.jpg (18KB, 220x261px) Image search: [Google]
whenIevolve.jpg
18KB, 220x261px
>>17948655
>she told me her other dude was crap in bed and never finished her
And that justifies lying to him, using him, and completely disregarding his feelings and likely compromising his ability to form trusting relationships?

Being shit in bed doesn't make one a bad person, nor does it mean they aren't due the basic dignity of honesty and loyalty.

You almost never hear women, but women who have cheated especially, give an honest and fair account of why a relationship ended.

She's no saint. Be very wary of anyone who claims to be a good person.

>>17948658
I'm a high functioning sociopath with the advantage of more years on this earth than you, and a natural charisma and gift for understanding people and analyzing what their values and motives are.

Plus, this-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PeyiU3uWJ8
Basically sums up where I am in my life. I understand her type of parasitic behavior because I used to unapologetically indulge in it.

OP, let me tell you how this ends: you move to this new city, away from your family and friends, and she's the only thing familiar. It's good, for a time, until she meets someone else, starts fucking him, leaves you for him, and cries to him about how the romance died because you stopped having sex because you were "crap in bed and never finished her."

Now you're on an anonymous Nepalese throat-singing forum at *dark* A.M. in the morning, asking for advice from total strangers to vindicate the unshakeable feeling in your gut that you're about to make a very big mistake.

I'd go with that feeling, OP. I'd also gently but firmly end things with this girl, not simply because she will inevitably hurt you but I suspect you're with her, at this point, purely because she's something familiar, and that is one of the worst reasons to be with someone.

You're 25. You're going to meet a lot of women over the next few years. The idea of even going through the motions of settling down right now is insanity.
>>
>>17948689
Thank you. When I think if I would marry this girl I'm not sure I would. After 4 years I feel like you would be certain. Your advice as much as it saddens me I know your right..
>>
>>17948700
If you don't know after two years, move on. For your sake, and her's.

Also you're 25. You shouldn't marry anyone. You should be dating casually meeting lots of people. You can't be in a meaningful relationship right now because who you are now isn't who you'll be in two years.

Men should not consider marriage any earlier than 30, and I find 35 to be the best age.

That is, of course, assuming you want to risk marriage at all, and know the only correct reason for doing so.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.