[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help, I'm obsessed with Victoria Justice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

File: vic.jpg (757KB, 1806x2708px) Image search: [Google]
vic.jpg
757KB, 1806x2708px
She's incredibly attractive. I'm not obsessed to the point where I do some questionable things to pics of her online, but I just keep finding myself googling her social media and watching a lot of shows with her in them.

I'm usually not this autistic, I know I'd never get a shot or chance with celebrities, but damn Victoria just seems really nice.

I just wanna get to talk to her/become her friend, she seems really fucking cool.

I feel so autistic writing this, but is there any goddamn way I could ever talk to her without being a weird internet creep? I'm not ugly or a neckbeard if that makes a difference.
>>
>>17948408
No worries bro, it's normal. I'm not a neckbeard creep either and have a very deep desire and affection for another celebrity. It feels weird and the anxiety and butterflies in your stomach feel as real as any person.
>>
>>17948408
Its not creepy, she is smoking hot. Nothing wrong with following her on facebook or anything. All i can suggest is join all her social media accounts and hope. God Speed OP.
>>
You are all autistic. Find a girl in real life.
>>
File: IMG_6136.png (510KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6136.png
510KB, 640x1136px
>>17948408
>Rooting for the commoner

Try and make it work anon, we need tales of Bohemian love when the commoner and the lady fall in love and make it work together.
>>
File: IMG_6259.jpg (66KB, 450x612px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6259.jpg
66KB, 450x612px
>>17948435
Right, because Victoria Justice is fictional... pathetic little guy
>>
>>17948444
I didn't say she was fictional. I said find a girl in real life, as in someone who will interact with you in 3d physical space
>>
>>17948457
I mean, I know plenty of girls, it's literally just Victoria Justice having a cute demeanor and being extremely, extremely attractive.

The chances of me ever meeting her, talking to her, her deciding I'm attractive enough to be her friend, and then going out is so fucking astronomical it's ridiculous. Actually, her current boyfriend ain't much of a looker, so I might be short selling myself.
>>
she laughs at guys like you with guys like this
>>
>>17948532
>not much of a looker
??
>>
>>17948547
Considering she dumped this dude for Reeve Carney, not too sure how accurate that is.

I'm definitely not that dude's level though, fucker's ripped.
>>
File: reeve.jpg (18KB, 220x293px) Image search: [Google]
reeve.jpg
18KB, 220x293px
>>17948554
>Not her current boyfriend

This ugly pic related is
>>
>>17948561
She's had more cocks in her than my ex girlfriend and she was 3 years older than this whore

>devalue X 100

no thanks.
>>
You probably won't believe me, but I went to middle school with her. She was a vapid whore. Her little sister was infinitely more of a bitch though. Shoved my friend into the lockers once over some MySpace drama.
>>
>>17948586
Aw really?

She seems pretty nice and sincere from what I've seen her, but it wouldn't be too surprising to find out she isn't.
>>
>I'm not ugly

Yeah sure buddy.
>>
>>17948592
She's good at putting on that face. But who knows, I didn't know her that well, and maybe she's changed. But it seemed like she was a typical child actress type.
>>
>>17948600
I mean I've got pretty strong facial features and a slim body, I mean I'm not shredded or anything but I'm by no means ugly.

>>17948607
Yeah I can imagine that, just most interviews and general public things I've seen of her make her seem like the "she's too sweet for Hollywood" type, you know?
>>
My friend is the spitting image of her.

But, she's kind of an idiot, so it seems like you're losing either way.

Still, if you ever come to Vegas, and have a high tolerance for bullshit...
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.