[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The right time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6244.jpg (42KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6244.jpg
42KB, 618x412px
What is the right age for a mature man and woman to get married?

And how long should one be in a relationship before getting engaged?
>>
>What is the right age for a mature man and woman to get married?
If they're actually mature, then it doesn't matter

>And how long should one be in a relationship before getting engaged?
I say when they've been dating two more more years, or when they're both mature. Whichever is the latest
>>
I have no idea about the question but I just wanted to say that Gaston never fails to make me laugh haha
>>
>>17948329

its hard to say. there's no rules because everyones different. if there was any sort of consistency we'd create rules. its easier to rely on the people around you for an honest answer.

does it matter thoguh? consider having a wedding but not getting married.
>>
from what i've seen, younger people (<25) date for way longer like 5+ before getting married, probably because they are sorting out their lives while in the relationship

midtwenties (>25) people seem to rush into fucking marriage, especially the girls. Seems like a>25year old women is saying yes to the first jabroni to ask for her hand. I've seen people get engaged on less than a year of relationship at this age. Thats probably equal parts "being ready" from a career point of view, having more life experience to know better what you want, and partly just settling because you think you're getting "over the hump" so marrige is the next step
>>
Take statistics into account

https://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2501480

http://family-studies.org/want-to-avoid-divorce-wait-to-get-married-but-not-too-long/

So the longer you date beforehand, the better, and wait until you're at least older than 25, but not past 32.
>>
>>17948432
Would 30 be a good age to marry if one has begun a relationship at 28?
>>
>>17948432
I should have specified date for at least 3 years beforehand. Here's an article that explains the study. http://thehustle.co/average-marriage-cost

>>17948454
It honestly most depends on your specific situation. But I agree with the other anon, why even get legally married? You don't need a government liscense to validate your relationship. If you want to be together, you'll be together. That's also another thing to think about. What is "marriage" to you? What does it mean and entail? What are the risks and rewards, pros and cons?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.