[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I searched the catalog and didn't see a topic pertaining

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1457151896395.png (262KB, 304x298px) Image search: [Google]
1457151896395.png
262KB, 304x298px
I searched the catalog and didn't see a topic pertaining to my situation so here it is. My coworker is interested in me, but she is an older woman with a kid; I want to return the interest but besides the potential danger of interoffice relationships. I'm also a virgin, a 23-year old one at that. Now that doesn't mean I'm completely oblivious to when a girl likes me, and she isn't married either. I'm not interested in a relationship with her, just a chance to finally get laid, by a cute milf no less. I'm afraid any advances on my part could make our interactions awkward at the least and cost me my job at the worst.
>>
Don't make it obvious you two have something going in the workplace, keep it business related and if she turns into a psycho you pretend you don't know what she's on about.
Just don't lead her on into thinking you want something she doesn't like marriage but if she's some older woman with a kid she's likely just dying to be fucked like a whore by a young buck
>>
>virgin
>can't get laid with people his own fucking age
>goes after somebody easy who's much older with fucking kid
>A FUCKING KID
>work space relationship

Don't do it you worthless faggot.
>>
No that situation is a minefield stay away from that. Spend your time and energy on finding a girl your age. That younger girl will look more attractive, won't have a kid, and you guys might even fall in love and spend the rest of your lives together. Which is WAY better than getting laid with some old chick who sucked dick at picking a relationship partner and fucked it all up and removed a father figure from her babies life like a fucking moron and that will traumatize the baby from a young age not having a father.

She is a hot mess stay away from her. Not worth it.
>>
I think you should do her.
>>
>>17947837
OP never told us how old the woman is.

Possible she was just a young mother. I work with a 25 year old with 2 small kids. Girl I went to school with (would now be 30) has a 16 year old. Just because a woman had a kid doesn't mean she's not young herself. Probably means her vagina is wrecked, but not necessarily old.
>>
Oh, also OP, I find as I get older (31 years old here) the only sex I regret is the sex I didn't have.

Just take precautions so you don't end up with an STD and go pound some pussy.
>>
What is she looking for: fwb, fb or a baby daddy? That is your answer! And of course wrap it!
>>
Girls love sex too! Just do it once and see how it works out. If she keeps it quiet at work, then keep it going. If she spread it around, then ignore everything like she is crazy. Have fun!
>>
Fuck her, you looser
>>
The kids should be gone every other weekend. So just fuck on nights the kids isn't there or has a babysitter.
>>
OP, what do you want? What do you need? Talk to her! It's better to have an awkward 10min talk than years of regret. If she wants it, you won't get fired! Women will fight for what they want and she wants you. Give it to her! Outside of work and keep it under wraps.
>>
What did u decide? I'm in a similar situation.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.