[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to seduce a qt who's not in any of my classes or clubs?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_9941.jpg (224KB, 898x1013px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9941.jpg
224KB, 898x1013px
How to seduce a qt who's not in any of my classes or clubs?
>>
just ask her out man

when/where do you see her if she's not in your classes or clubs?
>>
>>17947734
She works at the desk at the campus library, where I study fairly often. I've only seen her walking around campus a couple of times.
Just to clarify, I don't exactly know her, I've just grown to find her and her mannerisms really cute whenever I take a break from working. People don't just approach strangers like that typically, do they? And trying to chat her up at the library sounds stupid since she's working.
>>
File: 1484101927862.gif (868KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1484101927862.gif
868KB, 500x500px
>>
>>17948212
Thanks for the bump?
>>
Annihilate your individual self and reform into her ideal partner.
>>
>walk up to qt
>sport massive erection in your college sweatpants
>"did you need a bookmark for your velvet pages?"
>she sees penor bulge
>hypnotized
>hot nerdy velma sex slave who craves your shlongor
>wake up from sleeping on study book in library
>qt already took a candid shot of you asleep and drooling
>sent to her friends
>never approach her because being a massive faggot
>death and loneliness
>>
File: beard10.png (338KB, 503x436px) Image search: [Google]
beard10.png
338KB, 503x436px
>>17947752
>People don't just approach strangers like that typically, do they?
Yes we do.
>>
>>17948712
you're the reason why the suicide rate is sky high and people shoot up schools every saturday
>>
>>17949560
But /adv/ told me you have to be hot to do that.
Is it as simple as going up and being like, "Hey, you're really cute and I wanted to get to know you."?

If it wasn't obvious already, I have barely any dating experience.
>>
>>17949957
well obviously you have to be hot
>>
File: 1484240521032.png (574KB, 600x629px) Image search: [Google]
1484240521032.png
574KB, 600x629px
>>17949962
Time to hit the gym and shed the winter break fat.
And that doesn't answer the rest of the question.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.