[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend will only eat chicken tenders.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: tendie.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tendie.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
I'm not sure why, but my boyfriend will only eat chicken tenders, and nothing else, and that's not an exaggeration. If he can't get chicken tenders, he will do stuff like get chicken parmesan which is basically the same thing-and only eat the chicken, or just sit there and not eat at all. It's becoming a problem because I'll occasionally want to eat something else with him, but I'm not sure how to handle it. Any suggestions /adv/?
>>
Sounds like someone's gunning for a vitamin deficiency.
>>
Have you tried not dating a manchild?
>>
>>17947379

He's rather successful actually, I mean he plays videogames and everything but he's a lawyer and works like sixty hours a week and knows how to be social.
>>
Trade his chicken tendies for some cummies
>>
>>17947386
And yet, all he eats is chicken tenders. Totally not a manchild at all.
>>
>>17947399

When you think of a manchild you think of a guy who literally lives in his mom's basement as a NEET and plays CSGO or COD all day, not a successful lawyer.
>>
If he wants to eat chicken tenders let him eat chicken tenders.
>>
>>17947402
Actually, eating like a child despite being a fully grown adult is part of what I think of when I think of a manchild.
>>
stop giving him gb points, that simple OP
>>
File: 1481859580373.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1481859580373.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
>>17947365
>be me
>all around successful man with a respectable career
>girlfriend I may make an honest woman out of
>social and smart by all means
>get called a manchild by NEETs on 4chan because I eat my favorite food everyday

Maybe the chicken tenders are a subtle hint that he doesn't like your cooking and wants to to try something different, assuming you even cook for the man who works 60 hours a week. Or maybe it's part of some bro science diet he found on /fit/ to achieve more gains.

Or maybe, and follow me here, maybe he just fucking likes chicken tenders.
>>
>>17947365
Sue the manchild to gain full custody of the Chicken tenders. It's your only option at this point
>>
>>17947365

Usually bizarre eating habits such as these can be traced back to childhood and won't be changed overnight. There are therapists and dieticians who specify on these types of things. It's a process to get a person who's used to eating just one thing to even get to try new things without throwing up. Talk to him about it. Nothing will happen unless he want to change himself.
>>
>>17947440
You didn't even read the full post did you. He will sit a table a not eat at a restaurant if there is no food like chicken tenders. That some high grade food aversion.
>>
Have you tried a points system to get him to eat other food that he can then cash in for things? Call them Good Boy Points for every time he eats something new.
>>
>>17947365
This has to be a fucking joke OP
>>
>>17947365
>dating white people
>>
My husband like this too and he is in the military as an engineer. He loves chicken nuggets and will get me to make them at least twice a week, when we go out that is all he will order.

What I do is I just order what I want and when I make dinner at home I just make what I want and make his dinner at the same time.
>>
>>17947409
Fuck you, I'm 24 but I still hate carrots, broccoli and cabbage. It's fucking disgusting.
>>
>>17947758
They're really not disgusting. You'd know this if you weren't a manchild
>>
>>17947758
Are you white?
>>
>>17947767
My heritage is mainly southern european
>>
>>17947766
Tastebuds are different for everyone, not everyone likes what you like. That's what a child would think.
>>
>>17947891
Carrots, cabbage and broccoli are completely innocuous.
>>
Just because something is disgusting doesn't mean it's not healthy. The taste is what bothers people, not the vegetable itself. I'm sure there are some foods you dislike due to taste.
>>
>>17947365
Trade him a new food for a blowjob. Tell him you want Chinese food and semen tomorrow and you want him there for both courses, but only If he tries something other than chicken tendies.
>>
>>17947898
>>17947912
>>
>>17947710
Here's your (You)
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.