[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to Deal with Ostracization

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1483424537921s.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1483424537921s.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
Someone used and abused me for sociopathic reasons, and is using their connections to a mutual community we share to ostracize me from said community slowly, but increasingly so. They've made up false rape allegations against me, bullied, sexually degraded me, and harassed me, but no one believes me and I can't get legal help in the matter because I'm a poorfag. No one believes me because they are hiding behind a mask of innocence and manipulating the community's social justice warrior staff's emotions and beliefs to garner and emotional reaction from them to defend them.

I don't know what to do and it's becoming increasingly harder to remain composed and professional when dealing with the community's staff which allow me to remain as part of the community. I have to agree and submit to my reduced privileges to remain even somewhat as a part of the community or risk being kicked out all together loosing everything I've invested in.

The best advice is to just leave the community behind, but I'm too invested to leave, and to do so would make me feel utterly defeated.

I'm having difficulties keeping my anger and sadness at bay, and the worst parts of me just want to see their life ruined, but that would not resolve the issue. I just want my place in the community to be secured, restored, and to not be witch hunted out of somewhere I've invested so much time, money, effort, and emotions into.

I wish I had information I could use against them in court, or find some way to remove them from the community themselves so that the reasons they staff members are using to keep me from being more involved no longer apply.

More than anything I wish that I was proven innocent of any wrong doing and that my identity wasn't slandered by their hateful words and message.
>>
You want the advice of someone that is going through some fucked up shit himself? Like, a literal conspiracy of a group of people harassing, insulting, and just... fucking with my head for the last few months?

Fuck em'

Fuuuuuuckkkkkkkkk em'
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 480x258px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 480x258px
You seem to already have your answer. People like this can't be reasoned with, and if they didn't trust you enough to doubt this person, you're better off without them. You're only hurting yourself by trying to stay invested in this community. I know these kinds of people, and they are toxic; they'll make your life miserable if you maintain contact with them. I know it's scary to try to make new friends from scratch, but no matter how it goes, you win by severing ties with these terrible people. Good luck.
>>
>>17947787
This.

OP, just turn your back on them and walk away. Trust me, I've done it lots of times and it never fails.
>>
>>17947170
Can we have a more specific series of events please?
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.