[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I tell her when she gives me that "What are we?"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

What can I tell her when she gives me that "What are we?" question? I always fuck up the answer
>>
Well, what do you answer?
>>
>>17947023

tell her what you want to be, cuz anythign else would just be putting on an act.

>B-BUT IT MIGHT RUIN OUR CURRENT ARRANGEMENT

it should if its not where you want to be.
>>
>>17947035
We are all products of our environment; every person we meet, every new experience or adventure, every book we read, touches and changes us, making us the unique being we are.
>>
>>17947059
She wants you to either say she's your girlfriend or you consider the relationship casual. How the fuck are you getting laid when you're this autistic?
>>
>>17947059
>>17947068
U replying to yourself lad?
I didn't mean it that way, I meant to ask like, what kind of words can i use or how to say it, I'm not good with words.

I want to be with her and she's very important for me, but that's too bland and I want to make it sound better
>>
>>17947136
All she wants is a title dude. She wants to know if she's your girlfriend or your squeeze. So tell her something like "Well you mean a lot to me and I'd like to make this exclusive and see where we go from here."

Just be fucking open and honest. Everybody has trust issues, but roll the dice.
>>
>>17947023
Just say WE ARE FARMERS
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.