[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Date

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: chrome_2016-12-04_13-04-36.png (292KB, 495x542px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2016-12-04_13-04-36.png
292KB, 495x542px
I asked this girl if she would want to meetup and she said yes and now I haven't got a fucking clue what to do. There isn't much around town apart from coffee and cinema which I already had in mind to do. But I don't know what else we can do.

This girl has been my friend for quite sometime and I never really made a move until recently when we were drunk and we kissed for a while. So I will easily be able to keep conversation flowing.

I was thinking maybe bowling? But that is on the over end of town. Should I keep it nice and short with just a coffee then cinema or am I overthinking the whole thing?
>>
La La Land is literally the perfect date movie, take her to that.
>>
If you both 18 take her for a beer
>>
>>17946903
Just rape her, she is not worth more

Thank me later
>>
>>17946981
I think it wouldn't be rape because she would enjoy it. She is into that sort of thing.
>>
>>17946984
Ste will also cheat on you aby leave you the moment you show feelings

Enjoy the ride
>>
>>17946990
Already been cucked once, not happening again
>>
>>17946903

dont over think this. you've hung out before, shes clearly into you, and no man is ever actually expected to reinvent the wheel.

people act like girls are these weird magical vagina monsters who grant wishes based on how much you impress them. tehy're not.

she likes you. she wants to hang. do whatever feels right. she wont be like 'OH WOW ANON TOOK ME TO SEE A MOVIE WHAT A FUCKING LOSER TROLOLOLOL IM GONNA POST ABOUT THIS ON THE SECRET HOT GIRLS FACEBOOK PAGE AND TLEL EVERYONE TO NEVER DATE HIM'.

chill out. breathe. pick whatever you feel like doing that day.
>>
>>17947002
Haha thanks for the reply. I guess I will just try to do what feels right.
>>
>>17947008
Like raping that worthless whore
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.