[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

confused about love

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Knew ex for two years dated for one year (was 20 and long distance relationship). I had terrible no true self esteem abd confidence in myself at the time and was NEET. I visited her a couple times for few months, the time i was with her irl was pretty amazing and i felt like i was in a fantasy. Long story short found out she cheated on me with my old bestest friend (he lived in her state and introduced us initially). It was my fault for not realising, tried fixing the relationship but it went downhill as fireball exploding into the sun. She was crazy too, threatened to kill herself plenty of times.

Anyway, i ended up forgetting about her, getting a job and study again which im have 1 year left to complete (23 now) ended up in a 2 year long relationship, brokeup last month and all i can think about is my ex from when i was a NEET.

Im a confident guy, muscular, much more mature, can get girls and self assured now. But my heart feels a great pain and wants to rekindle my old relationship, even tho she was crazy and bad for me. Im aware of how terrible she was but why does my heart want her? It really saddens me. What do i do??
>>
what people desire the most is what they can't have
>>
>>17946878

if you leave a plate of decadent food in front of a dog, he will eat it until his stomach bursts.
>>
>>17946889
>>17946892
Ive had 4 serious relationships and its just the one ex i feel love for...
>>
>>17946908

again, if you leave a plate of decadent food in front of a dog, he will eat it until his stomach hurts.

not a plate of crappy food or even normal food. just decadent food.

are you supposed to have the exact same level of feelings for every girl you date? no. if you did that wouldn't make girls special at all. they'd just be receptacles for emotion that you can discard and pick up as you please.

doesn't mean you should go back to her.
>>
>>17946921
Would it be wrong of me to follow my heart and try rekindling the old flame that lives on the other side of my country? I feel like ive worked on myself so hard since her and my heart is betraying my brain. What should i do? This feeling foe her has been growing intensely lately.
>>
>>17946953

>wrong

in the moral sense? no. there is no morals that say its right or wrong to rekinkle an old romance, at least none of the modern first world country concepts of morality.

wrong for you? probably. she cheated on you, so best case scenario is you get back together and she still treats you like shit. becuase once you surrender that kind of power you teach her that she can cheat and you'll still be there. a literal cuck.

the problem here is that you blame yourself. you are insisting that you worked hard on yourself so now she cant cheat on you. thats not the case. it doesn't matter if you're a CEO with millions of dollars and also a martial arts champion and fit and your cock grew two more inches.

that wont stop her from cheating if shes a cheater and unfortunately shes a cheater. and not even a good cheater, a sleep with your best friend cheater.

'follow your heart' to someone who is love sick is like telling someone going through with drawal to follow their cravings. just cuz the body screams 'WE NEED MORE HEROINE' doesn't mean heroine is good for you.

tumblr does the same thing with food. it says 'listen to your body' insisting that any craving you get is ytour body telling you what it needs, and not a drug like craving to sugar.

and like with withdrawal or losing weight, sometimes whats best for you requires just a little bit of pain, cuz once you get past the pain you'll find yourself being stronger because of it.

when in doubt, follow logic. becuase logic will tell you that improving yourself DOESNT prevent cheating. she didn't cheat on you because you werel ess of a man. she cheated on you cuz thats the kind of girl she is.

good luck OP.
>>
>>17946970
Thank you anon, helped clear a lot for me.
>>
>>17946978

hope it helped. if that shits long distance there really is no point in trying anyways. good luck op.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.