[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls on 4chan / Falling for them

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: pepe sofa.png (75KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
pepe sofa.png
75KB, 500x332px
>Have a really nice girlfriend
>She's really sweet and we get on well
>End up on 4chan one evening and get talking to a girl in a thread about a bunch of topics, mostly literature
>We exchange emails
>A few months later I have completely fallen for this femanon in every way and am furtively arranging to meet her behind my girlfriend's back

Not interested in judgmental shit femanons, so keep your claws to yourselves this once.

I just want to know if anybody has been in this situation before.
>>
You are a worthless piece of trash.

Signed, a femanon.
>>
>>17946658
You're scum. Stop leading your gf on and dump her so she can find someone decent.
>>
>>17946723
>>17946724
Excellent and worthy advice from femanons as ever. Kudos.
>>
>>17946747
What the fuck were you expecting to hear?

>Oh OP, that sounds wonderful! I'm so happy for you! Get da pussi b0ss!~

You came here seeking validation because you don't want to believe you're an asshole.
>>
>>17946658
You shouldn't go behind your partner's back. You are leading her on, wasting your time and cheating on her.

If you want to be with this femanon, go for it.

I met my boyfriend online and dumped a dude I was seeing to be with him. We have been together for 8 years and we are very happy.
>>
>>17946754
>You came here seeking validation because you don't want to believe you're an asshole.

I don't want to think I could hurt either one of them, but I'm in this shit way too deep now. Believe it or not I actually love women.
>>
>>17946764
Yeah, you've placed yourself in a situation where you will end up hurting at least one of them. Where you take it from here is up to you, and beyond /adv/'s payroll.

>Believe it or not I actually love women.
I'm sure almost every cheater loves women/men. That doesn't make them any less of a dick for cheating.
>>
>>17946658
I'm a femanon and I'm not so sure what you're doing is wrong.

If you're planning on cheating, then fuck off, but if you just want to see what this girl is like in real life before you sacrifice a real relationship, well that's selfish, but I kind of get where you're coming from.
>>
>>17946787
Yeah, I haven't actually cheated yet - All we've done is send nudes and stuff and sext.
>>
>>17946802
>All we've done is send nudes and stuff and sext.
>haven't actually cheated

I hope this is bait
>>
>>17946802
That's cheating, dude, at least by most people's definition.

So yeah, sorry, I was trying to be open minded, but you're being a dickhead.
>>
>>17946810
>>17946883
Are you really suggesting that's the same as cheating
>>
>>17946915
Yes, many people would agree that's cheating.

If you were at a party and whipped your dick out and flirted with a girl with her tits out, and talked about how much you want to fuck each other and how in love you are, but you didn't actually physically touch each other, is that not cheating?

>inb4 it's online so it doesn't count!

Dumbass.
>>
>>17946764
>I don't want to hurt anyone
This stupid phrase has caused more relationship trouble than any other.

Unless you plan on marrying your first girlfriend you were always going to hurt her.

Not breaking up with her now isn't sparing her pain, that's inevitable. It's kicking that pain down the road so you can avoid feeling bad.

Sack up and break up
>>
>>17946968
So if your boyfriend did that, you wouldn't forgive I'm guessing.
>>
If you love this girl (that you haven't yet met, lol), dump your girlfriend, then meet up with new girl and see how it goes.

Don't expect it to last though - if she's on 4chan and willingly sends nudes to someone she hasn't met (from 4chan), she's probably an attention whore and will undoubtedly repeat this with another guy when she gets bored.

It's a huge risk. It might work out, it might not, but there's no way you can continue both relationships.

Does new girl know about existing girlfriend? If so, ENORMOUS red flag.
>>
>>17946915
There are degrees of cheating. For some, even you talking to this girl about emotional issues behind your girlfriend's back could constitute cheating. For others, cheating hasn't occurred unless actual sex has happened. It depends on your relationship's boundaries.

Most people would consider sending nudes to be cheating though. I would.
>>
I'd love to meet a girl from 4chan, particularly one from adv.

I'd even date one if she wasn't a whale.
>>
>>17947225
stop trying to turn adv into a dating site. go to soc for that shit
>>
Damn dude. Stop trying to justify your cheating, if I found out my boyfriend was doing that kinda junk behind MY back, I'd be hurt beyond all human comprehension. That shit ain't right. Shoulda let it stick to friendship, and saw how you felt when things progressed into irlhood. Yer diggin' yer own grave here, buddy chummy.
>>
>>17947233
What? I'm not trying to do anything
Are you retarded?
>>
>>17946983
Has it ever occurred to femanons that a man can love two women at once?
>>
>>17946775
The love women thing is something I understand. I have cheated before because I just love everything about women. There delicate nature and their vulnerability and the fact they have issues in their past, and helping with those issues makes you feel more masculine. It's easy to fall for other girls when you're someone who just loves women. Particularly ones with bad childhoods.

Not OP.
>>
I'm a guy and you suck op, you are all the worst things about women but as a man
>>
No one has experienced this before? Not OP but in a similar situation. I love my girl, but she's my first. I want to experience what other people are like. But I'm afraid if I lose her I'll never find someone like her again. And I'm not exactly a pick up artist.

So you feel trapped and people tell you that you're an asshole. Sad.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.