[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What stores sell detox kits? I'm applying for a job and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sadfrog pepe marijuana.png (65KB, 500x396px) Image search: [Google]
sadfrog pepe marijuana.png
65KB, 500x396px
What stores sell detox kits? I'm applying for a job and may need to pass a drug test I smoked 3 times in the past month or so.
>>
Exercise until you sweat good. Drink a shiton of water daily. You'll be fine.
>>
>>17946518
I haven't smoked since Saturday. And I'd only have to work about it till the 17th
>>
>>17946518
headshops. Or amazon/ebay.

But that doesn't help. I've tried to smoke and pass drug tests while I was getting my CDL and it didn't work.

Best bet is to drink a lot of water, exercise, and stop smoking.

But if your going to try..

The day of the test make sure you go pee before you leave the house. The first pee of the day is the most concentrated

and hope for the best. But labcorp does a pretty good job

If no one's looking at your dick close enough to see the veins, get a fake urine kit to tape to your leg and the tube on the bottom of your your dick with a hand warmer on the bladder
>>
Gas stations
Smoke shops
Health supplement stores

You can always order online.

Or you can simple drink a bunch of cranberry juice and water and detox yourself without having to drink that nasty shit.
>>
>>17946518
Just buy the fake dick

1/10 times you will get a lab tech who actually will watch you pee
>>
Exactly how many days between the last time you've smoked and the drug test? How frequently (sessions per week) did you smoke before you quit? What is your body type?
>>
>>17946874
like 4
>>
The detox drinks work when used correctly, the "sweat it out" method depends on your matabilism and body fat. So if you're a thin jogger/runner it's an option. Otherwise get the detox, it'll taste horrible so pinch your nose if it's taking awhile to chug.
>>
>>17947217
Yea I don't buy that one bit.

Want to pass OP? Buy some fake piss or get clean piss from a friend, make sure it stay at around 98 degrees, and dump it in the cup.

Unless it's a DOT test or probation they aren't going to watch you piss.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.