[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it more attractive to seem apathetic to someone? Whenever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Is it more attractive to seem apathetic to someone?

Whenever I walking through campus and I lock eyes with a girl I usually look away quickly.
Or when I'm at the gym and see a girl looking at me out of the corner of my eye, I avoid eye contact all together.

I don't have the courage to actually talk to them anyway so acting disinterested more alluring?
>>
When guys act disinterested, I feel ugly and unwanted.
>>
>>17946303

no

how tf is some gal going to tell if you're interested ?

you're the male you need to chase her

she is the one who "acts" uninterested until you convince her to say yes or she says no enough for it to sink into your juvenile brain
>>
>>17946303
That's a fucking handsome dude.

Anyway. To me, looking interested > apathetic > desperate and thirsty.

For example, if I see a cute guy while I am eating lunch in a cafè and smile at him, ideally I'd like him to smile back and maybe come talk to me when we're done with eating.
Someone apathetic would not smile back or give a shit about me.
Someone desperate and thirsty would stare at me, come up to me while I am eating, use some shitty pick up line, ask for my number and then send me pics of his dick.
>>
>>17946303
it's most attractive to be a robust lantern jawed lean 6'3" white or Arab guy with blue eyes, dark hair and an 8 inch dick
>>
>>17946343
>looking interested > apathetic > desperate and thirsty.

Ridiculously accurate

Playing apathetic might work for a while, but eventually people will just move on rather than continue to chase you, if they even bother to in the first place.
>>
>>17946303
>Whenever I walking through campus and I lock eyes with a girl I usually look away quickly.
>Or when I'm at the gym and see a girl looking at me out of the corner of my eye, I avoid eye contact all together.
That's not apathetic. That's "I'm terrified of eye contact"
>>
>>17947155

>Arab

My sides.
>>
>>17946303

Im a sperg. If I make eye contact with girls I look away immediately.

This last semester there was a girl I liked who worked at the book store. I saw her in the hall when I was in class. I thought she was someone else so I waved enthusiastically. She responded the same.

Another time my qt ta was outside the class when I came back from the bathroom. For some reason I smiled and waved to her. She smiled and waved back.

I think acting interested is actually more attractive. I just wish I wasn't insecure and self conscious because it makes it hard.
>>
>>17947208
Indo-European bone structure buddy boyo
>>
>>17946343
>Anyway. To me, looking attractive > looking average > looking ugly.

Fixed that for you, mein freund. :^)
>>
>>17947214
Well, duh? I like hot guys. Is it something that needs to be discussed?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.