[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

I am a girl. I am 24 and I look 16. How do I look a bit older?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

File: image.gif (114KB, 1000x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.gif
114KB, 1000x700px
I am a girl. I am 24 and I look 16.
How do I look a bit older?
>>
Keep your ID handy. Done.
>>
Don't worry. You'll look old soon.
>>
Post a pic of your face

And do it on fashion board those homos have an answer for everything
>>
you gotta suck an older guys dick.
>>
>>17946227

Drink a lot and smoke like a chimney and you'll look older in no time. Drugs help too.
>>
>>17946233
I don't mind it too much when it comes to getting in bars and such, I don't even go out partying all that much.

I am studying to become a doctor. I had patients laugh at my face when I tried to visit them.
My boyfriend is 27 and if we hug or kiss in public everyone treats him weirdly.
I get hit on by fucking high schoolers.
It's a bit annoying.

>>17946236
I'll try on fashion board.

>>17946239
I do, no worries.

>>17946244
S-something that makes me look older without causing cancer or long term health damage?
>>
>>17946227
You age naturally. Seriously, you'll be happy about your youthfulness when your 50 and look like you're in your mid 30's.
>>
>>17946263
>hit on by high schoolers
Now you understand my struggle.
>male 31 5'6"

Walk up to girl thinking she's older, or potentially older, ask her age before anything, she sais 16, i say God bless and goodbye. Along came a cop not but 2-3 minutes later and asked me why I was talking to younger girls. Me: she looked older, like, at the very least 18 (coulda been 19-22, she was dressed professional as if to go to work). Cop takes down my ID, ain't shit gonna happen cus I don't have a criminal record, but it was a needless, annoying, near heart attack.. so I just stopped going there ever again.

You have it easy. At least you can show ID.

Just wear dresses I guess, something more ladylike.
>>
>>17946264
My mom says so all the time (and she looks much younger than she is - my boyfriend asked me if she had me in high school, and she's 55).
I don't want to look older, just to look like an adult and be respected at my job. Or don't make my boyfriend look like a child rapist.
>>
>>17946284
Plenty of work at home jobs for women..
>>
>>17946286
Not as a doctor.
>>
Looking older doesn't mean you'll get respect, it has to be earned and sometimes it cannot be earned. You're putting too much into your looks, relax. Enjoy your youthfulness. A lot of people would literally kill for it.
>>
>>17946308
Meant for >>17946284
>>
>>17946295
hmm.. I know a lady who works for a hospital from home.. does the digital equivalent of paperwork for em.
>>
>>17946384
... still not what a doctor does.

>>17946308
But maybe I'll get less people telling me I'm a baby/kid, telling me I should go
to university before visiting them or laughing at me while I'm trying to visit them.

I do like my youthfulness and the way I look, but it's a bit weird at work and with my boyfriend.
>>
>>17946394
If you're studying to be a doctor you're not in medical school yet. Once you get in it'll be 4 years until you are a resident. You'll be close to 30. Don't worry, time will catch up with you.
>>
>>17946401
I don't live in the US, here the system is different. I'll graduate with the equivalent of a master degree next year and then start residency. I already do a training in hospital 10 hours a week.
>>
>>17946411
Neat, which country?
>>
Have this case, enjoy it but I understand there's some situations you need to look your age for.

Make-up, wardrobe and how you do your hair are your best options probably.
>>
>>17946394
You're Fighting a battle every youthful person who isn't going to college is dealing with. Trust me, changing your looks aren't going to change what people say or tell you what to do, you just have to prove you don't need what they're "advising". My girlfriend's mom never shut up about when I was going back to college until I got a high paying job in my field and bought a house.
>>
>>17946486
Any advice on how to style my hair, do my make up and dress to look more like an adult?

>>17946573
I am in college, I am actually almost out of it.
I just look like a child and everyone acts like I am a high schooler with a lab coat and not someone who already went through 5 years of education and has the qualifications to visit them. It's unpleasant, I constantly feel questioned just because I look young.

I have my life under control and no one can honestly say shit to me - I own a house, a car, I worked pretty much since I was 16 and saved every euro.
>>
>>17946591
Idk man, why do you care so much about what everyone says and thinks in the first place?
>>
>>17946227
Heavy smoking and drinking will get rid of that problem right quick.
>>
I'm a guy in pretty much the same position.

For me the answer was to grow a beard. For you I imagine there might be a haircut that will make you look older.
>>
>>17946227
In the same boat here ;_; I'm 18 and everyone thinks I look 14. We're both done with puberty, so all we can do is wait for natural aging to take over once we're middle aged or something.
>>
I know that feel, OP. I'm 27 and people always assume I'm 16-17. The only thing that helps (as a male) is growing my facial hair out, it bumps me up to early 20s. As a woman I don't think there's anything that can help besides carrying yourself in a more 'mature' manner, and dressing/styling yourself like an adult.
>>
File: 1482894012201.png (174KB, 749x771px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1482894012201.png
174KB, 749x771px
>>17946295
>>17946394
>>17946411

Why would you want to be in the profession with literally the highest suicide rate?
>>
>>17947339
I believe it's paramedics actually, with doctors coming in second.
>>
>>17947431
I thought #1 was CIA followed by mailroom workers?
>>
>>17946227
Hey, anon, another femanon here.
Have you tried changing your make-up? Using darker tones of brown and more beige and less pink?
I'm 20 but I'm often mistaken as a 15 year old (most probably because I have big eyes and big cheeks), and it helped.
I recommend brown lipsticks, pencil skirts/dresses, more serious clothing/make up in general.
>>
>>17946749
Because it's unpleasant to be treated like a moron constantly.

>>17947011
>>17947296
Yeah,I don't think I'd look great with a beard. I'm glad you understand it, tho.

>>17947256
My mom is 54 and looks probably 35.
My boyfriend asked me if she had me when she was still in high school.
My grandma got asked if she was my mom once when I was 15 or so.

It's just like aging doesn't work with us.

>>17947339
Because it makes me happy to help people. Genuinely the best thing I've ever done in my life.

>>17947469
I don't wear much make up, I'm lazy. I use just mascara and bb cream.
I have a similar face - big green eyes, pale, red cheeks, big cheekbones, very bright skin.
I could definitely try to use some different lipsticks, and go for brownish tones.

I could try dressing more serious. Most of my colleagues don't wear formal at work so I feel a bit out of place if I dress up, but perhaps is necessary.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.