[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Am I making a mistake? I have been with my girlfriend 5 years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

Am I making a mistake?

I have been with my girlfriend 5 years now. She has helped me raise my 2 kids who's mother disappeared and ended up dying. I finally bought a ring but I can't seem to bring myself to propose. She is 10 years older than me. I am 28. Is marrying an older women a bad idea? I'am worried in 10 years she will look like an old women and I will still be young. What should I do?
>>
Tap that milf, looks don't last forever, and she seems respectable!
>>
>>17946165
dis just make her eat healthy foods and exercise every day she will look young forever, I mean have you seen Madonna? bitch looks 30 pushin 70
>>
>>17946164
well in 20 years you'll both look old, whats he difference.
>>
>>17946164
Looks aren't everything m8. If she cares for your children, she is a good woman.
>>
>>17946164
Bruh, you cucked her, wife that shit up
>>
File: pepeanime.jpg (73KB, 775x719px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pepeanime.jpg
73KB, 775x719px
>>17946164
bro, dont marry 38 year old faggot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXG9cM5QxgU
>>
>>17946164
are you happy with her ? Yes -> Marry
>>
>>17946164
Yeah gotta agree, when you're 70 and 80 you're both wrinkle sacks. Not to mention she has been a mother to your children.

Just don't get reversed cucked where she walks away after marriage and gets your money and your children after divorce.
>>
>>17946164
She was a mother to your kids, and age is inevitable. Do it faggot
>>
>>17946164

>fear of commitment detected

hesitate moar faggot and kys in 3 years
>>
>>17946164
>asking /pol/ about this shit
You can also live with her without marriage. First ask yourself why you or your girlfriend needs marriage, before you do anything.
>>
File: Marriage Game Over.jpg (42KB, 444x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Marriage Game Over.jpg
42KB, 444x500px
>>17946164
>Am I making a mistake?

Yes.
>>
>>17946164
>needing /pol/'s approval
>>
>>17946164
Give her the ring, but don't get a governmental marriage certificate, especially if you make more money than her.
>>
>>17946164
Yeah bad idea. But you have taken her last fertile years from her so not proposing is mean.
>>
File: 1484049866338.jpg (168KB, 720x656px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1484049866338.jpg
168KB, 720x656px
>>17946164
You've already got your kids. I hope your MILF fetish turns into a GILF fetish or you're fucked.
>>
>>17946179
She wants one of her own as well. The world needs more white babies so I am OK with that.
>>
>>17946164
Are you serious

If youre in it for the looks rthen youre trash. You wont look attractive forever either, so get someone who loves you.

Propose already you dipshit.
>>
>>17946164
Marry her you fucking fag.
>>
>>17946164
If you love her and she loves you then a document or ring isnt going to make it any better. If you or she needs those things to stay together then you werent in love to begin with.

We know this story is fake because women expect men to move in and fix thier shitty lives (kids no dad) but turn that around? Women want to be stay at home baby factories not take on a parenting role. Women are hardly adults for 10 minutes thier whole lives.
>>
my parents are 12 years apart, it doesnt bother them because they are both old, they also love each other dearly, age didnt matter to them. If you love her anon it doesnt matter, women tend to age better than men anyway.
>>
>>17946184
Kys. Marriage is a contract and a symbol of love, i really dont understand why so many people fight this.
>>
>>17946164
Yes

She should be your bangmaid and chef not your wife
>>
look, you're allways gonna struggle with the coolidge effect no matter how fine a woman you're dating... it sounds like you have a good foundation, if you are happy with this chick and you are able to talk about stuff, ie be honest about who you are and your thoughts and feelings etc go for it...
>>
>>17946164
I think this one can help you.
https://youtu.be/XBp8M8M4DMs
>>
She's based, selfless and your kids like her.

At 38 a lot of other guys would still claim her if you're not careful.

Get off this board and make it one hell of a proposal if you love her and your kids.
>>
>>17946186
Mostly because feminism.
>>
>>17946164
They're putting the rings on the wrong fingers, 100% satanist marriage and degenerate.
>>
>>17946164
>She has helped me raise my 2 kids who's mother disappeared and ended up dying.

This statement just seems...off. She disappeared and then 'ended up dying'? Weird way to put it (if it happened).
>She is 10 years older than me. I am 28.
Normally I'd say "FUCK NO" but seeing as you apparently already have 2 kids it's a reasonable option if you don't want anymore and aren't too fussed about her looks (which, at 38, won't be great anymore anyway).
>Is marrying an older women a bad idea?
Normally the answer is unequivocally 'YES'.
> I'am worried in 10 years she will look like an old women and I will still be young.
In 10 years she will indeed look like an old woman and you will (at 38) still be alble to pull girls in their 20s - assuming you've taken reasonable care of your body and have a semi-steady job.

If looks are that important to you no, do not marry.
>>
>>17946186
>marriage is a contract and a symbol of love
It's certainly a contract - a contract which allows any cunt with a vagina to hold you to ransom/ruin your life and entitle themselves to 50% of the shit you own with absolutely no guarantee for the man of sex or decent behaviour by wife (during marriage) or fair treatment and access to children (if post divorce).

You know what would be a symbol of love? Women universally agreeing to sign prenups stating they won't claim a penny from their husbands if they divorce without children and will only claim a fair amount - if necessary - in divorce while guaranteeing fair access to kids.

Marriage in the West is a fucking joke which holds NO benefits for men while presenting Femcunts with every benefit and blackmail option imaginable.
>>
>>17946193
>>She has helped me raise my 2 kids who's mother disappeared and ended up dying.
>This statement just seems...off. She disappeared and then 'ended up dying'? Weird way to put it (if it happened).

She became a junkie. I tried to help her many times. You can't help some people. I got a call 2 years ago she was dead. She woke up dead next to her boyfriend. I had full custody of the kids for 4 years at that point.
>>
>>17946164
>She has helped me raise my 2 kids who's mother disappeared and ended up dying

Wait, are you saying you are cucking her?
>>
>>17946185
>women tend to age better than men anyway.

LOL. What planet are you on lad? Men getting younger women is the standard worldwide, across culture, throughout history.

Men have no 'best by' date on their fertility, while women are reproductively worthless by middle age.

Women are purely attractive on looks while men are attractive to women due to a combination of factors (including looks) which are not affected - in fact are improved - by age.
>>
>>17946185
>women tend to age better than men anyway.
No. Really, no.
My boyfriend looks hotter every year and my tits are starting to sag already, and I'm just 27. In 10 years I'll look like shit and he'll still be hot as fuck.
Good thing I am marrying him next year so he's stuck with me.
>>
>>17946200
probably because you have bad genetics.

My girlfriend is 30 this year and she looks younger than me (25). She's mixed race tho. I find white girls age faster and have bad genes.
>>
>>17946164
You'd get sexually bored of any wife you had even if she was 10 years younger. Would you rather be with someone fuckable (even though you're sexually bored of her) or someone who loves you so much that they would help raise your kids with you?
On a side note it kind of blows my mind that some men can find women who are unicorns and instead of appreciting who they are with they think "what if"
Maybe someone younger is better for you if sex and attraction is what you value over companionship.
>>
>>17946197
Women don't age better, but you'd be hard pressed to find a man who wouldn't fuck a milf. Women shouldn't really worry about their sexual worth as they age because there will always be men who want to fuck them, especially young men with mommy issues.
>>
>>17946402
>probably because you have bad genetics.
Not at all. I look younger than my age to be fair, it's just normal to start to age in your late 20s.
I don't know any 30 year old who has perfect perky tits as when she was 16, and very few of them have a perfect body. It is normal.

My boyfriend is growing old too, and it shows, but a 50 year old still can look hot as fuck if he's in shape, a 50 year old woman rarely does. All physical qualities that are attractive for girls are associated with youthfulness, it isn't the same for men.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.