[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Behaviour Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

How to control myself when I'm with female friends that are too hot?

It's like my eyes involuntarily lands on their boobs or ass. How do I not do this? I don't wanna be gay or shit like that but I think this is goin outta my hands. 8/10 times when I'm with them, I get slight boners and I feel uncomfortable.

Also this is my common friends circle, so I do not want to pick up a bad reputation in any way.
>>
>>17945842

> 8/10 times when I'm with them, I get slight boners and I feel uncomfortable.

>How to control myself when I'm with female friends that are too hot?

Be older than 15. Self control is a skill that comes with age. You're obviously a kid.
>>
when your around them just relax and try looking them in the eyes when talking to them , if you take a peek when your walking with them nothings wrong with that my boy. Also the boners just pray to whatever deity you fucking choose that they don't notice it and if they do be alpha as fuck
>>
>>17945844
Cuck detected.
Just stare if you want.
>>
File: 1412503514383.gif (933KB, 245x285px) Image search: [Google]
1412503514383.gif
933KB, 245x285px
>>17945883

>Cuck detected.

Kek. Ok.
>>
>>17945844
Did you just assumed my age you nigger? I'm 22 you ass.
>>
>>17945846
You're right. I'm not relaxed at all by this fact. Every time I'm with them, I'm like "Fuck dude no, don't look there. Only eyes."

But hey thanks for saying that brother.
>>
>>17945888
>wasted trips
>>
Honestly just be as dependable a friend as possible. Just like anon said, make eye contact when you talk to them and be engaged. As long as you can keep it in your pants, admiring their bodies isn't a bad thing.
>>
>>17945912

well you act like a 15yo

got it ?
>>
>>17946355
Yeah and?
>>
>>17946056
>admiring their bodies isn't a bad thing.
It's bad. It makes you lose your control.

But I agree with the first two sentences you said.
>>
>>17946629
Your self control must be as bad as your reading comprehension.
>>
Just wear sunglasses.
>>
>>17945842
Masturbate more often.
>>
>>17945912
Lmfao I like you OP
>>
>>17945916
Dude, be open. Just flat out say "Sorry, but god damn you're hot."

The question is why aren't you trying to fuck these females if youbare attracted to them?
>>
>>17946629
Actually over time it will help you care to notice it less friendo. It's like getting used to a high.
>>
>>17945842
What's the issue? I've had female friends that i stare at their boobs all the damn time.. just don't be weird about it. Some of them will enjoy the attention and who knows maybe they find you attractive as well.
>>
Part of growing up into a well-adjusted adult means looking at people as people no matter who they are. That means you look at and treat these girls the same way you would behave around your male friends. They're just people.

Of course you will have fantasies in the back of your mind, and your eyes may wander. It's only natural. But you can't let those thoughts seep into your normal interactions with them. In the future, you'll have insanely hot coworkers, clients, neighbors etc. You'll have to do the same for them, it's a part of being an adult.
>>
>>17945912
Haha calling people niggz while not controling his own animal behavior staring and looking like a creep

You are probz a beta orbiter, have fun with being in a ltr with your hand faggot
>>
If you're good looking enough they won't care. I ogle my female coworkers enough to know which ones are okay with it and which one I shouldn't, based on body language.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.