[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there anyway to reverse tooth decay?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: perfect.jpg (21KB, 346x195px) Image search: [Google]
perfect.jpg
21KB, 346x195px
As a kid i had a mother that didn't push us to brush our teeth, that lead to me having some pretty fucked up teeth, but when i was 8-now i realised that not brushing my teeth was a stupid idea.
My teeth are still pretty firm, can't feel any wobbling but some of my teeth are grey around the edges, i've been keeping full on blackness (no racism) at bay since i was at 8.Is there anyway to un-blacken or reverse tooth decay?
>>
>>17945361

well no. decay literally means its rotted. the teeth cannot grow back. do you see a dentist?
>>
>>17945371
boi i can't even find a dentist, as a kid i was afraid of the dentist i had so we left and ever since then i couldn't find another one.But i mean if you know a place that isn't full and is free, go right ahead and tell me, i live in the UK by the way.
>>
>>17945361
if your teeth are rotted out then you'll need major reconstructive surgery which can range by a very large margin, dental insurance is a good idea.

if you're poor then you just have to keep brushing and keep your mouth clean always...

but i'm sure yo u at least have some cavities and the longer you put off getting your teeth sorted the worse it will be.
>>
>>17945392
>and is free
Sorry bro, if having good teeth is important to you, you're gonna have to pay.
>>
>>17945415
in the UK you don't have to pay if they're apart of the NHS but they can go private, which more of them are doing because the NHS is paying them poorly.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.