[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone feel like the world just doesn't have anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: casablanca1.jpg (685KB, 1600x1277px) Image search: [Google]
casablanca1.jpg
685KB, 1600x1277px
does anyone feel like the world just doesn't have anything to offer them?

I'm genuinely uninterested in buying things, and similarly have non interest in having money for the sake of it

I can't find work where I am respected, my last two employers under-payed me; my current employer lied to me to get me to join

I'm not really interested in women like I used to be, as I get older they all seem used and are just as shallow and mercenary as they always were
there are some really nice girls out there, I'm just not drawn to them

my family are fragmented, many I dislike; I'm not inclined to become more involved in their lives

can't say I have any real interests, passions or goals; all the things I want are very much of the "two front teeth" variety
>>
Is that all there is?
Is that all there is?
If that's all there is my friends, then let's keep dancing... let's break out the booze and have a ball... if that's all... there is.
-Peggy Lee.
>>
>>17945301
Sounds like you've been disappointed your whole life and you've thrown in the towel. Moreover you pretend and trick yourself you don't care, but you really do care. You only pretend you don't because deep down, you know you can't obtain anything, which is why you've thrown in the towel.
>>
>>17945301

it seems that you think that the interests of a basic bitch equate to all the world has to offer.

maybe look beyond that.
>>
>>17945301
>buying things, and similarly have non interest in having money for the sake of it
Buying things is only a good idea if you need them, otherwise the positive mood boost won't last long. Money is there to buy experience if you have to buy something.

Easy mode would be traveling. Also there is media. There are millions of books waiting to be read, all for free too.

>I can't find work where I am respected
Perhaps you didn't learn enough respectable skills yet?

>my current employer lied to me to get me to join
That's fucked up, although sadly not that uncommon either.

>as I get older they all seem used and are just as shallow and mercenary as they always were
Sounds like something a 14 year old would say.

>can't say I have any real interests, passions or goals
Well, no wonder you find life unfulfilling. How did you even get to this point like that? What the fuck is even the point of working if you don't need the money or the things money allows you to have for some kind of a passion or a mid-longterm goal?
>>
>>17945301
Not sure if it's in your taste anon, but I would just read some decent books.
Get your mind going
>>
>>17945301
>world just doesn't have anything to offer
world doesnt have to offer you anything. your whole purpose is to survive, be grateful if you end the day without missing a body part, eat, shit, sleep, repeat. rest is just endless talking of the mind and a made up world of humans
>>
>>17945354
like what?
>>
>>17945355
I'm not talking about professional acclaim, I'm talking about common courtesy

when I was 14 at leas girls genuinely felt something for boys
but now women are cut up and guarded, many just want a man who pays bills and fucks

>>17945373
I read a lot, but it doesn't fill the hole
doing the republic at the moment, not sure what after that
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.