[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /adv/ I need some help. So , I met this girl, we really clicked,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1484006218722.gif (760KB, 250x251px) Image search: [Google]
1484006218722.gif
760KB, 250x251px
Hey /adv/ I need some help. So , I met this girl, we really clicked, I invited her over to my apartment to study (we are both engineering students) find out she has a boyfriend, I was her cry pillow while her relationship went crumbling down. After a while we kinda developed some interest in each other, I've been always there for her, and shared a lot of experiences too. But she doesn't want a committed relationship, which isn't what I am looking for. She also played the card that of not wanting me to leave because she has grown used to my support and shit. Some days I just wake up fed up with thos stuff. I'm not a person of many friends, and I tend to just involve hardly with a single individual at a time. I've had relationships before, I'm not new in this. But this situation is making me puzzled, I've waited around 5 months now, and she is moving close to my appartment due to personal reasons. I don't know if I should just continue waiting or gtfo. I'd really appreciate some advice.
>>
>>17945237

you are friendzoned

just be that and find somebody else

or ask her if she wants to go on a real date with you, if she says no then drop it

this waiting crap is ridiculous

i'm guessing she does not see you as a sexual partner instead just a support friend'
>>
>>17945261
No , I mean, we've gone out on dates, we've had sex. We have intimate contact. It's just strange
>>
>>17945275
>It's just strange

and so are you

wtf are you asking ?

> But she doesn't want a committed relationship, which isn't what I am looking for.

you 2 are just sex buddies right ?

if you want her to commit then you have to ask
>>
>>17945284
We're like sex buddies, with mutual romantic interests, but she is fooling around, not wanting to acknowledge me as a partner. She likes to feel that she is in control of me, and that's not the same thing around
>>
>>17945284
>>17945297
For instance, she constantly reminds me that we are just "friends", but sex buddies don't bond together for fucks sake. Yet, she likes to feel that I won't go to anyone else while she could.
>>
>>17945312

hmmm.... so yeah it reads like she is just using you for your dick, which is fine but you want more ?

i'd say forget her, stop the sex, and find some other gal where relationship is more balanced and not so much head games
>>
>>17945312

you just need to be firm. say she's with you or she's on her own. she'll decide to go her own way, regret it, and come back to you. from there, it's up to you.
>>
>>17945312

(cont'd)

and you just have to make sure she understands, in no uncertain terms, that if she isn't going to be who you want her to be, then it's over between you too COMPLETELY

you have a right to the partner that you want and you deserve to be happy. tell her that if she isn't going to be what you need then you'll find someone who will. and then do that thing. follow through. man up.
>>
>>17945322
>>17945323
>>17945328
Thanks guys, I think I might just do this. I really appreciate it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.