[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a phone interview tomorrow and was wondering what advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: interview.png (55KB, 957x720px) Image search: [Google]
interview.png
55KB, 957x720px
I have a phone interview tomorrow and was wondering what advice anyone can give me for it.

It's a customer service job, I'll be taking phone calls all day.(I think like a call center but they didn't call it that?) I've already worked as a receptionist and cashier for almost three years.

I've been told this place likes easy-going personalities and are laid back and like a sense of humor which makes sense with the cover letter video I sent them. I still need help thinking of ways to answer the basic interview questions since it's been a few years!
>>
>>17945204
You want to make notes on your computer screen so you are prepared for the questions you think you get.
Also say your name when they call you.

Dont stutter like "uhmmm..." its OK to think before answering
>>
>>17945204
Two sentences unless they ask for a story
>>
>>17945254
I feel really good about the interview since the cover video was definitely me at my dorkiest! I guess I just need to get in order how to answer questions like.....what's the best customer service experience I've had?

I have a friend that's been working there for over a year now and she really makes the place sound too good to be true. She insists that for the interview I stick to being goofy and try not to be stiff.
>>
>>17945293
Be humorous but don't be stupid about it or go overboard. Mention your friend who works there (name dropping doesn't hurt) and your reception experience. Tell them you've heard it's a fun place to work and you're stoked to work in that kind of environment.
>>
>>17945204
Look up the interview questions on glassdoor and formulate answers before you even have the interview.
>>
>>17945362
This is exactly what I'm trying to do! And through working the front desk at my current job I typically am the first one to talk with corporate when they arrive, so I'd like to believe that I understand the right balance between light, positive, and professional.
It's just actually talking about personal stories that I kinda go "uuuuuh" at.

I know what I want, I've researched the job plenty as well as heard from my friend what it's like. Looking at glassdoor most people described the work place as not even feeling like work.

I'm not a manager at my current job, but if I don't get any other job soon I've been considering going after it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.