[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can rhyme forever while carrying on a conversation Are there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I can rhyme forever while carrying on a conversation
Are there any careers for someone in such a situation?
With the will to strive and face to contrive
An obvious feel in those pants filled with voluptuous veal
Is there not a seal to this deal known as life come real?
Existentialist terror lost in the sand of lyrical pleasure
Please free me from this timeless glee of being a rhyming little smartie
I can't wait to have a little money to buy some drugs and feel smug
Over the little swarms of people who have always been unequal
Down in the alleys and through the gutters, I give you a fact:
I wrote this not as an act, without praise, and within a timely grace
Give me your best advice, I'm tired of eating rice
>>
No fag try being a potter
>>
Do you mind if i spare some time
and give you some advice, with glass of wine.
For a prophet i see with an incredible lyrical ability
for there are many words i see that i cannot comprehend mentally.
for each phrase that you wrote on the page, to google i took to my aid
for each word kinda broke my mental state.
what i mean to say, is that you're good at this word thing, and maybe some positivity you could bring.
In a world where a orange man, is on his way to become a figure of shame, there are people like you, who others listen to, that put faith in humanity again.
Try your best on your great quest, and find your destiny, as i do the same.
>>
>>17944924

good job anon, and it only took you forty minutes!
>>
>>17944924
Are you retarded? There is only two careers for a degenerate like yourself.

>rapper
>children's book author

Judging by your rhymes, I'd go with the latter.
>>
>>17944924
>Are there any careers for someone in such a situation?

nigga rappa

white hispanic asian ? worthless skill
>>
Orange

Diamond

Silver
>>
>>17944924
if you want to be a rapper or even a childrens books authour you should get your number of syllables in a phrase straight. Also my advice is that you should do both. Imagine a rapper rapping in the style of children's book shit. that would be mad educational. black people can finally learn to count to 4
>>
>>17945874
whoa
>>
File: 1456379439835.gif (152KB, 400x267px) Image search: [Google]
1456379439835.gif
152KB, 400x267px
>>17944951
>>ability
>>mentally

Why do retarded wannabe rappers think words like these rhyme? The first syllable is different and all the ones that follow are phonetically identical. Its not fucking hard
>>
>>17944924
Become a poet? Doing live performances is pretty much required nowadays if you want to make a name for yourself in poetry. And you have a skill that works in live performances.

Also learn to write in verse or your talent is completely wasted.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.